Quote Post

Member Inventory: View
Ryu: 0

Name: Manipulate Advancing Blades

Jutsu Type: Ninjutsu

Range: Long

Element: None

Requirements: Chakra Strings

Description: The user can attach chakra strings to up to 10 small objects, usually kunai or small knives, and control them at will with such great precision and power that each object moves as if the user had +10 points in strength, speed, and agility.

Limitations: This technique is limited to 200 feet. This limitation cannot be removed.

Weaknesses: Use of this technique will leave, at minimum, one hand permanently occupied by the jutsu. If a chakra string is severed, control of that object will be lost. This technique cannot be removed.

Creator: Kai Kudo

Cost: 10/string to cast, 1/string upkeep

--------------------
user posted image

QUOTE (Kennyrules)
It's a bit refreshing to see this, honestly. I see a bunch of "well, if the user is able to handle it, why not" answers here. I love it. Common sense should reign supreme, not hard and fast rules that need to be enforced. Thank you staff. We of the userbase love you <3
PMEmail Poster
^
BurningBright
 Posted: Oct 20 2017, 03:17 AM
Quote Post
Administrator

Ryu: 800

This can actually probably go down a rank. The base chakra threads jutsu could let you accomplish this already, sort of, since it comes with manipulation. Of course, this jutsu implies greater precision and doubled strings (10 strings, 1 hand, where chakra threads would be 10 strings, 2 hands), but I don't think those things warrant such a high rank.

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
^
Hitoshura
 Posted: Oct 20 2017, 06:42 AM
Quote Post

Ryu: 0

So I added some stat buffs to make it more potent and hopefully worthy of the rank.

It's also still just 1/finger. It can use a minimum of 1 hand because it doesn't require the creation of all 10 strings, just "up to 10."

--------------------
user posted image

QUOTE (Kennyrules)
It's a bit refreshing to see this, honestly. I see a bunch of "well, if the user is able to handle it, why not" answers here. I love it. Common sense should reign supreme, not hard and fast rules that need to be enforced. Thank you staff. We of the userbase love you <3
PMEmail Poster
^
BurningBright
 Posted: Oct 20 2017, 07:08 AM
Quote Post
Administrator

Ryu: 800

Fair enough. Approved.

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Closed TopicStart new topic

Skin made by Kman of Kskins