Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Replacing
IzzetDragon
 Posted: Jul 1 2018, 01:58 AM
Quote Post
Advanced Member

Member Inventory: View
Ryu: 0

I thought I'd enjoy bringing two of my characters over from the previous time period but after some thinking, and denials, I've come to regret it. I'd like to start over with something else. It's the first time I've out right wanted to replace a character so I'm not sure what to do exactly...request it...move the inventory back to primary account...or just ask the staff. Also as you can tell it's not just one, but the NPC sensei Senju I created but I'm sure that's just an easy delete request

--------------------
PM
^
BurningBright
 Posted: Jul 1 2018, 02:59 AM
Quote Post
Administrator

Ryu: 750

As per the Death Rules, you can replace a character, but it starts over. You keep everything you've purchased, but that slot's rank progression is lost. Both slots would need to be Genin. As for moving things around, you can move them however you like when you start over. If you want to focus on just one character, move everything to that character; it's up to you.

Unfortunately, there is no mass move item option, even for mods and admins, so you'd have to do so one item at a time. Depending on how many extra items you have, that may be extremely tedious.

You can also buy a character reset token, which is kind of expensive, but would allow your Chuunin to keep its rank.

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
^
IzzetDragon
 Posted: Jul 1 2018, 05:39 AM
Quote Post
Advanced Member

Wait but the guide says the lowest, doesn't that mean replacing Itami starts the account at student...I mean I'd rather start from the beginning anyway for full character development and plot, I just want to understand

As for the stuff I'll just send it all to my primary account then figure out what to do with it, I don't want this new RPC developing too fast, he won't be a prodigy...hm let's wait til I create said RPC first or at least until those points are needed, no hurry

So I guess the NPC just gets deleted then right

--------------------
PM
^
N tha Darth
 Posted: Jul 1 2018, 10:05 AM
Quote Post
The Ghost in the Machine

Ryu: 100

I mean, you could just for all purposes "lose" any kind of attachment to the NPC. Since it is technically a village shinobi and not yours, you could just "forget" about it, unless its very existence troubles you. I say this because, the NPCs are for village use and you're under no obligation to relate with the NPC, and if you want to "donate" another NPC to the shinobi force you may just draft one.

The lowest rank is AS, but when starting your first character slot, you may start as AS or Genin. So technically you could start as either,
PM
^
IzzetDragon
 Posted: Jul 1 2018, 10:39 AM
Quote Post
Advanced Member

Hm I thought that's what I said ?__? yes it does bother me http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/sad.gif

--------------------
PM
^
BurningBright
 Posted: Jul 2 2018, 12:46 AM
Quote Post
Administrator

Ryu: 750

It does say lowest, but...meh. To be perfectly honest, that rule kind of doesn't make sense. If you start at the lowest rank, but retain all the things you've purchased, you can rank up immediately, because the only requirement for promotion is the things you've purchased.

I'll go ahead and delete the NPC though, since it bothers you.

By the way, if you would like help or inspiration on taking a new direction with this character, feel free to message me. I'm always ready to theorize stuff.

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
^
IzzetDragon
 Posted: Jul 2 2018, 04:39 AM
Quote Post
Advanced Member

Oh what kind of theories...please do share...curiosity activated

--------------------
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Skin made by Kman of Kskins