Closed TopicStart new topic

> Seikūken [Control of the Air Sphere]
Chocobocharm
 Posted: Jun 9 2018, 07:31 AM
Quote Post

Member Inventory: View
Ryu: 0

Extra Sense: Seikūken [Control of the Air Sphere]
Description: Genji has some strange sense that acts as a barometric pressure sense. This sense involves a short ranged radius around her.
Benefit: Detect any movement and change of pressure within the small area of effect.
Cost: 7

Trait Type: A
PMEmail Poster
^
Chocobocharm
 Posted: Jun 9 2018, 07:34 AM
Quote Post

This was a trait I custom made for my last character and it was labeled a Elite Level Trait. From what I saw Elite was B rank since on my old additions profile my character was Genin and you could only add one trait one rank higher than yourself. Is that still the case?

http://worldofninja.jcink.net/index.php?sh...l=Seik%C5%ABken

Edit: Would this be better as the base for a fighting style since that's where it came from? Can a fighting style give an enhanced sense? http://kenichi.wikia.com/wiki/Seik%C5%ABken

Personally I think it would be better as a fighting style.
PMEmail Poster
^
N tha Darth
 Posted: Jun 9 2018, 08:56 AM
Quote Post

So first off, B traits are 4 points. Then again it does seem much more accurate than the other B ranked traits which mostly provide a "feeling" or sensation that either the surroundings have been altered, or about impending doom. I do however see that you did put a huge range cap.

Well when you say it "creates a spherical shield," it feels like a jutsu. And a jutsu being the basis for a fighting style makes perfect sense, there's one such case in existence at least, I think.

And to my knowledge, there is no rule saying you can't have more than one trait ranking above your rank.
PM
^
Chocobocharm
 Posted: Jun 10 2018, 09:06 AM
Quote Post

I thought B rank were 3 points, 1 point per rank.

Not really a jutsu as this is constant and is a pressure sense, it's just a short ranged one. I just wasn't sure if it'd be better as a fighting style or not.
PMEmail Poster
^
N tha Darth
 Posted: Jun 10 2018, 09:55 AM
Quote Post

You know, I don't know how it could be a fighting style. But I understand your concept of a pressure sense.

D -1, C -2, B -4, A -7, S -10. But yeah I'll just leave this for a mod .
PM
^
ZacDesu
 Posted: Jun 11 2018, 04:43 AM
Quote Post
Advanced Member

Ryu: 600

While this can be passable as a trait, it might be better off as a Fighting Style, in my opinion.

However, if you are able to reword the description to better fit the Benefit that you have written, it 'caaan' work as a trait. Mainly the last part.

We'll see how it goes.

Something like once something enters an arm's length's distance away from you, your Agility points increases by 10, + or something like that. (as a Fighting Style)

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
^
Chocobocharm
 Posted: Jun 12 2018, 04:18 PM
Quote Post

Updated it to just being a pressure sense and extended the range to something more than just arms length. This is kinda like what birds use to sense air currents coming at them and around them.
PMEmail Poster
^
BurningBright
 Posted: Jun 14 2018, 10:03 AM
Quote Post
Administrator

Ryu: 700

Approved.

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Closed TopicStart new topic

Skin made by Kman of Kskins