• O
  • P
  • E
  • N
  •  
  • C
  • B
  • O
  • X



Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topic

> [Mission] Search and Score
Yajū-Senju, Itami
 Posted: Oct 23 2017, 05:19 PM
Quote Post
Advanced Member

Post Count: 62
Member Inventory: View
Ryu: 0
Offline


The mission report was rather simple and easy, stumbling upon the man was by accident sure but still he was already on his way. This just made things simpler. Itami, in her large cloak, ran into the man while scouting around as he usually does, as his people usually do, and was told about the trouble at the expedition site. Itami accepted the mission but told the man to hurry back to safety and make an official request with the village just in case things went horrible or he wasn't breaking any regulations. They were just a pain.

That was a good ten minutes ago and now Itami, with Fang walking beside him and Panzer riding Fang like a horse, headed towards the site. It was a rather quiet walk for the most part but still he preferred it that way but there was one small hitch in his peaceful walk before a mission. He slightly turned his head, just barely looking from within his hood, while Panzer and Fang both fully turned their heads to look at the two people following not too far behind. Apparently they picked up two others from the village but what they were doing out here was beyond them nor did it matter. Everyone has their reasons for leaving the safety of a village just their own was rather simple.

Turning heads forward Itami simply looked down to his two friends and the look on her face said it all, how to break the ice. Panzer could only shrug while Fang simply gave a confused face, probably because they couldn't help any. Itami was never good at being a people person, most to afraid of his kind, but they had a few minutes before they would arrive at the mission site so now might be their only chance to get to know each other. But he wasn't what anyone would call friendly nor good in a crowd or any number of people for that matter. He'd try and think of a way to break the ice otherwise things would get tense, for now though he'd keep to himself within his cloak, its unclear whether or not they know about him or his people.

Huh...Rex was always the one to talk with his face rather than his brain, for once that's not such a bad thing. Maybe next time I won't call him an idiot for being so outgoing.

--------------------
Itami
Panzer
Fang

"Raising fights to show off one's strength is meaningless. Might should only be unleashed for the sole purpose of opening a path one should advance."
user posted image
(Family Files)
Any questions about personal life can be found here.
PM
^
Serenity Frostfire
 Posted: Oct 26 2017, 09:39 AM
Quote Post
Advanced Member

Post Count: 129
Member Inventory: View
Ryu: 9200
Offline


OCC: Sorry about this delay.

Serenity was following in line behind her teammate Itami, the rooster had declared it so but this was the first time they truly met one another. Shrugging to her self she would note they had another woman with them but Serenity wasn't positive if she was their third teammate or not. She thought little of this as a team new to each other only had the hopes of getting to know one another. Oh how she wished she didn't have to make new friends again.

"What do they feed you at home, You are pretty big" Serenity would say to Itami walking up a bit faster and patting him on the back. They were on a mission so acting normally wasn't a bad thing. She would even turn to their third member to give them a smile.

It wasn't the warmest smile due to her nature but it was clearly sincere so she would be able to tell that Serenity just wasn't being an ass.

--------------------
PM
^
Kaguya Kammi
 Posted: Oct 26 2017, 10:25 PM
Quote Post
Advanced Member

Post Count: 54
Member Inventory: View
Ryu: 8500
Offline


Another mission, another slew of people she didn't know, another exchange of boring pleasantries, another meaningless expedition in a place she didn't want to be. There were things at home that needed tending to, but she had to progress in terms of being an asset to the village and thus, here she was, following behind two people that were complete opposites of what she stood for. The one, Itimaru, or something to that effect, was a beast - quite literally, half-dog, half-man, whole lawsuit against beastiality, but that was neither here nor there, and Kammi didn't care how he came into existence. He was insignificant to her, much like the other one, Serendipity, or whatever her name was, who had casually smiled at her but didn't bother introducing herself.

Kammi kept to herself, as she always did, and cautiously trailed behind with enough distance to keep from being interacted with. It wasn't that she was unfriendly, well, she kind of was, but more importantly, she wasn't comfortable with strangers. For this mission, and this mission only, they were teammates and had to rely on each other's strengths to succeed. It was a bloody C-rank. With any luck, one of them would die, or something equally interesting would happen but as it stood for now, nothing of any interest was going to happen. That was okay, it'd be an easy success for the three of them and they'd never had to be in each other's presence ever again.

Until the Chuunin Exams, of course. Giggling to herself, Kammi held a material covered hand over her mouth as she did, attempting to stifle herself before the two thought of her as a crazed sociopath. Perhaps she was, they didn't know her, maybe it would be fun to appear as one.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Yajū-Senju, Itami
 Posted: Oct 27 2017, 12:33 AM
Quote Post
Advanced Member

Post Count: 62
Member Inventory: View
Ryu: 0
Offline


As he knew this was going to be a pain in the ass, first impressions came off loud and clear or quiet on the other hand. Figuring these two out wasn't going to be too difficult, though, seeing one so talkative just made it all the easier, but at least she was willing to try. Itami wasn't up for it and the girl in the back was distant yet off. Her chuckling was one such example, made it seem like she was plotting, definitely someone to watch.

Panzer and Fang were focusing on their senses too, much higher than Itami's, they were concerned for what lay ahead. Things were quiet until the other girl broke the silence and made a bold move. When she touched Itami there was a slight jerk or flinch in his body, he wasn't use to physical contact with anyone outside his family. He turned his head but then turned back forward, hesitant to respond because what was the point.

"It's called food, food served by a mother, I doubt it's anything different than what your family feeds you."

Maybe more meat.

"The name's Itami, Panzer and Fang over there. What about you two?"

--------------------
Itami
Panzer
Fang

"Raising fights to show off one's strength is meaningless. Might should only be unleashed for the sole purpose of opening a path one should advance."
user posted image
(Family Files)
Any questions about personal life can be found here.
PM
^
Serenity Frostfire
 Posted: Oct 27 2017, 11:06 AM
Quote Post
Advanced Member

Post Count: 129
Member Inventory: View
Ryu: 9200
Offline


Serenity noticed the flinch in Itami's body and the other girl who seemed just as distant as she was, Oh boy this was going to be so much harder than need be. Biting her inner lip she would take a deep breath and leave Itami and the girl along for the most part. Removing her hand and walking normally shed look again not trying to think to much about their initial reactions. "I'm Serenity."

She'd say this part with a sort of shortness to it. Lifting her arm up she'd check her crossbow making sure it was loaded and ready at a moments notice. Looking ahead on the trail, she'd remain silent till someone else really spoke to her.

--------------------
PM
^
Kagemaru
 Posted: Oct 29 2017, 09:30 AM
Quote Post
Member

Post Count: 21
Member Inventory: View
Ryu: 2000
Offline


The pleasantries could stop, as a deafening boom was heard in the distance from the expidition sight just beyond the brush in front of the group. The clash of random weapons could be heard falling to the ground, as the last sounds of battle faded. It would seem that the man Itami ran into at the start of the mission was running away from this now inactive battlefield. Once the group crossed the brush, they would see a dozen men and woman littering the ground with their blood.

The group would have some work cut out for them, as they would have to search among them for survivors, clues as to what happened upon this battlefield. Loud moans would be coming from a couple of different directions leading them to injured. Problem was the group wouldn't know who was the enemy, and who was actually on their side to help deliver the object to the village. The group didn't even know what the object was, so now would be a good time to find out.

In total there were three survivors, a woman of middle age Chuunin level with red hair and white skin. A dark tall man, who had the scent of Itamis first encounter of the man from the beginning running from the sight, and lastly a pale skinned man now missing his leg and bleeding out onto the battlefield. Hopefully the group chose wisely on who they could trust.

--------------------
PM
^
Kaguya Kammi
 Posted: Oct 31 2017, 08:11 AM
Quote Post
Advanced Member

Post Count: 54
Member Inventory: View
Ryu: 8500
Offline


Itami, Panzer, Fang, and Serenity - names Kammi needed to force herself to remember but unfortunately, she wasn't very good with individual identities yet could recognize a familiar face. Itami, with his puppies, probably relied heavily on brutish strength while Serenity, preferred controlled weaponry; all three of them couldn't have been more different in terms of strategic prowess. With a soft, delicate, and fragile voice, she offered her name after the others had introduced themselves, "Kammi."

None had given their surnames which meant they either belonged to less influential Clans or were without a significant heritage or simply didn't want to give away such personal information. Shrugging at the thoughts, Kammi heard the rather descriptive deafening boom and immediately rushed past the others in search of whatever had made the noise. Past the brush and onto a dying battlefield, she rather blankly stared at the corpses that dotted the open area, about a dozen or so, then wondered what exactly had happened. The only way to find out was to find survivors, if there were any, and so, she ignored any words from her teammates and from within her right sleeve, an elongated protrusion of bone sharpened to a point made itself known. During war, survivors were executed on the battlefield by remaining opponents, ensuring their success, but it was also excused as mercy.

The first body she encountered had long since been deceased, that much she could gather by the state of decay, but morbid curiosity and a sick sense of superiority made her stab the body with no remorse. It was a weak voice from the left that caught her attention - a woman with wild red hair and white flesh - and as she approached, the young Kaguya smiled widely.

"Which is it that would be more merciful? Allowing you to survive or ending your existence with your comrades?"

Poking the woman in the forehead with her bone construct, Kammi giggled as she leaned down to gently pat the woman's head, reassuring her that she wasn't going to execute the latter. She didn't bother announcing the survivor to her teammates as it was pretty obvious of what she was doing as she produced makeshift bandages from torn clothes and tended to the woman's wounds as best she could. Something didn't seem right here, that much was certain, however, skirmishes were abundant in rural areas such as these. Nothing on the woman made mention of who she was or where she hailed from; nothing she could visibly see at the moment, anyways.

"Abrasions, lesions, broken bones, et cetera. You'll live. Before I get further involved in something, mind explaining what happened? Or rather, your interpretation of the events," she quietly asked with her meek voice.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Yajū-Senju, Itami
 Posted: Oct 31 2017, 10:49 AM
Quote Post
Advanced Member

Post Count: 62
Member Inventory: View
Ryu: 0
Offline


Well things were going to get interesting, something to keep his mind occupied rather than worrying about people skills, it was obvious Itami had none and he wasn't going to pretend. He wasn't his siblings. The sounds and smells of battle were apparent to Itami, even his two little friends picked up on it before him, and they rushed ahead to get the layout. Unfortunately the fighting appeared to be over but there were things that could be done since some survived, something this Kammi caught onto, but to jump to conclusions was foolhardy. With a grunt he sent Fang and Panzer to sniff out everyone and everything, primarily around the three survivors. Itami approached Kammi tending to the woman, he would handle her himself, his senses weren't as adept and defined as those two but they were better than normal. He may not look that part but that was the point in being a shinobi, not letting your true skills be known to anyone, never know when a friend or enemies could become something else.

"Hmmm.....will she make it?

A simple question while he checked her over; smelling her body, the blood around her, her gear, had to be sure if she had any unique smells on her or her possessions that would indicate she was in close with others. Creating links with her smells to that of others would create a pattern they could follow. Panzer would hop down off of Fang as he passed one body, the body of a dark tall man, and immediately his high sense of smell picked up on familiar scents but were they a good thing. For now he'd inform the group of the link by pointing at the man for someone to examine him more closely. Itami would be over shortly to see what the fuss was about and would return to the conscious woman for a link between the two. Fang went on towards the legless man, he'd need help immediately but only if he was safe, thus he got to work carefully sniffing from a distance just as Panzer had done. Don't need them jumping up and attacking. Of course it would be much easier if any of them had a strong smell with the village, no enemy would have that.

Itami would check all three of them to see if they had distinct smells, preferably close ones, smells that could indicate how close they've been to each other from personal standings or combat. If any had the smell of recent scent rather than prolonged ones they've been in recent combat resulting in the easy conclusion that they were on opposite sides, thus creating the line in the sand. Longer scents that carried over from extended periods of time would just as easily make the conclusion of who was on the same side. Easy to do and with those two to help him, since their senses were much higher, it wouldn't take more than a couple of moments. However, he was distracted that this Kammi just jumped in to the nearest woman with no clear thought in her mind of who she was tending to. He didn't trust this red head, she was one in the least damaging condition, he was prepared to strike her down should she try anything. Claws at the ready. He turn to Kammi with a simple question before he acted on his instincts.

"What made you rush to her aid....."

"Serenity was it? What's your take on this, do you have any skills in detection or investigation that could help?

If Kammi's answer wasn't good enough or if she didn't answer at all, if the three sensor datas said it loud and clear, this red haired Chuunin would die immediately before she got the chance to prepare herself. Panzer and Fang wouldn't be too far away, they could smell the men at any distance in such a close proximity, and ready to act. A discovered rat will run or attack.

--------------------
Itami
Panzer
Fang

"Raising fights to show off one's strength is meaningless. Might should only be unleashed for the sole purpose of opening a path one should advance."
user posted image
(Family Files)
Any questions about personal life can be found here.
PM
^
Serenity Frostfire
 Posted: Oct 31 2017, 12:56 PM
Quote Post
Advanced Member

Post Count: 129
Member Inventory: View
Ryu: 9200
Offline


The loud boom caused her and her team to rush forward the carnage before them was a small war zone, hurray to be roped into another crazy mission. The other two spread out first searching very little it seemed. Kammi instantly stabbed a man with no remorse and was about to do the same to another woman it seemed but stopped short and started bandaging the individual up.

Itami was with Kammi checking out the woman she had just bandaged. Having no need to have all three of them examining one survivor, She'd go examine the man missing a leg. Crossbow on the ready she'd examine each body for medical supplies or just some simple supplies as she made her way to the man missing his leg.

Supplies in tow she would walk up to him smiling harshly towards him. Stomping down hard on his leg she'd toss him the bandages. All the while making sure to to keep the point of her cross bow to his throat. "Now your going to tell me exactly what happened here and your going to tell the truth or you aren't going to like what comes next at all.." She'd say this pointing the tip of her cross bow to his groin. "You also don't seem to have much time left...so start bandaging while you talk big boy."
She just smirk still putting more pressure on his leg to help stop the bleeding still.

Itami called out to her asking if she knew anyways to interrogate the survivors. Oh she knew a few ways and would simply prod the man a bit with her bolt. "There are only three survivors we should round them up and interrogate all of them, Kammi has the right idea...Itami you take care of the big guy and get their exact stories of what happened here...if none are satisfactory then rip out their throats..."

She'd say this driving her bolt a little more towards home her fingers gently resting on the trigger.

--------------------
PM
^
Kagemaru
 Posted: Nov 2 2017, 09:19 AM
Quote Post
Member

Post Count: 21
Member Inventory: View
Ryu: 2000
Offline


When Kammi stabbed the body, just a gushing of blood occured, nothing more. It was truly dead. None the less, when she moved over to the red haired woman, droopy eyes looked upon her in worry as she was threatened at the point of a bone blade. Then a twisted expression turned into a devious smile that began to bandage her up, she wasn't sure what to do in this situation, never had she met such a mentally disturbed person, let a lone one that had wanted to help her while she was threatening her. Even on a battlefield this was a rarity, either they hate you or they don't there is no in between, the woman found herself too tired to make full sentences so Kammi got this.

Enemy...information... the womans was having a hard time getting it out, a mix of exhaustion and abrasions upon her chest making it difficult to catch a breath for her to speak. The woman needed a true medic, but the team was short one of those. The womans hand merely pointed west, as she tried to give some direction to the Genin.

Itamis pets would pick up a couple of different scents, from the man missing his leg. They would find that his blade lying next to him, had blood on it. The red haired womans blood, they would find that the red haired woman also had his blood on her clothes. The two had obviously been fighting. They would also find the womans scent, leading away from her in the direction that she is pointing, it lead into a different part of the woods. They would also find that her arm had the other survivors blood on it as well. This chick meant business.

Serenitys...hostage? Charge? One wasn't sure what she was doing as she too held a twisted point of view in her mind on how to treat the wounded. She would find that his throat was crushed, he was having a hard time breathing, like a really hard time. He couldn't talk, let a lone bandage his leg. He let out a loud grunt as his leg was stepped on, no bed time manner at all.

Lastly the third survivor the dark tall man rose to his feet, grabbing at his side. That woman...needs to die...don't help her! She... he would begin opening up his shirt revealing tags strapped to his chest, sizzling, crackling, he was about to blow, the team had literal seconds to get the hell out of dodge.

--------------------
PM
^
Kaguya Kammi
 Posted: Nov 2 2017, 01:30 PM
Quote Post
Advanced Member

Post Count: 54
Member Inventory: View
Ryu: 8500
Offline


"Enemy...information..."

And to the Western general direction, the red-haired woman pointed as Itami started asking questions as if he were the Alpha in this pathetic team. In her head, his questions were repeated in a mocking tone, "Will she make it?" and "What made you rush to her aid?" It bothered Kammi that he was breathing down her neck, wanting to know what she was doing, why she was doing it, and where she was going with her antics. She was going to answer, however, she was cut short as Serenity began torturing the guy missing one of his legs. The rant she gave was harsh, callous, and very cruel, but like herself, Serenity had the right idea. Kammi didn't patch the woman up out of kindness; no, she did so to retrieve information via torturing of her own accord. Serenity didn't bother with the niceties and went straight to torture. Too brash, in her opinion.

The other survivor was assigned to Itami, who apparently didn't give enough fucks to take care of him, and he stood up, which everyone obviously stopped doing whatever it was they were doing to stare at him. Well, Kammi did. Everyone else mattered little to her but she assumed they'd notice.

"That woman...needs to die...don't help her! She..."

Upon seeing the tags attached to his chest, Kammi remained unnaturally calm and quickly stood up, reverting her bone blade to the woman's throat while focusing the majority of her attention on the suicide bomber.

"That is mighty unhelpful, san. You should finish your accusation with evidence before killing yourself," she said with a petite voice before looking down at the woman and returning her line of sight to the man as she stepped forward to close the gap between them, "Time seems to be against you, however."

Raising her left hand, her hand mimicked that of a gun as she pointed it straight at the man's head and released the shot of condensed red water. Whether or not she was within twenty feet or so, she wasn't sure and didn't know if the jutsu would be within its optimal range. Regardless, she wanted his explosion to be far enough away that it wouldn't do any further damage to the woman. She also didn't know if his chakra was tied to the exploding tags which meant one of two things: either him dying would stop the explosion or him dying would only utilize the rest of his chakra. There were several variables but to Kammi, it was the safest route as she could withstand the blast while using Suika.


[OOC: Jutsu used is Mizudeppou no Jutsu.]

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Yajū-Senju, Itami
 Posted: Nov 2 2017, 04:48 PM
Quote Post
Advanced Member

Post Count: 62
Member Inventory: View
Ryu: 0
Offline


Typical, new teams never work well together, everyone always just does their own thing without coming up with a group plan. Why plan when you can just jump into things, sure risk everything.

"What is this, torture contest, to see who can get information first?"

"Just shinobi arrogance. They always think they can do everything on a whim; bandage an enemy and kill them when they reveal themselves."

The messed up bit was both these little girls were the same, talk about a real drag. Itami kept his mind busy by continuing to gain Intel on a more smaller scale, the scents were starting to form a pattern. These two men were fighting this "Chuunin". He sent Panzer and Fang ahead to follow the trail, to give them a head start over all this mess, though to be honest he was ready to follow them. Dealing with these girls was going to be more trouble than this was worth but the third girl, er woman, was clearly a threat and one that had to be dealt with.

Her direction giving or whatever she was doing was pointless because Itami simply ignored this red head, following the words of the enemy was a job best suited for imbeciles and cannon fodder. Walking towards her with his hand ready to grab and rip into something caught his attention, words and attacks. He continued his pace but at blinding speeds, he dashed forth and dragged away the woman to avoid the explosion. Better safe than sorry, no clue if this Kammi's plan would work out, more so he didn't trust that she could pull something like that off or maybe he didn't trust her. Either way he acted on instinct and got "the he'll out of dodge with the woman in his hands towards the scented path, maybe he could grab Serenity on the way though more than likely she had a plan too.

Once the explosive threat had passed it was time to deal with this chick but instead it gave Itami an idea, an enemy is less likely to send you to danger if they're along for the ride. She was already bandaged up so she would either survive or not, from the look of it none of them were proper medics so there was nothing more that could be done. If these crazy girls were so set on interrogation then they could do it on the way to their next goal, catching up to the pets though that explosion got their attention so they didn't get far.

--------------------
Itami
Panzer
Fang

"Raising fights to show off one's strength is meaningless. Might should only be unleashed for the sole purpose of opening a path one should advance."
user posted image
(Family Files)
Any questions about personal life can be found here.
PM
^
Serenity Frostfire
 Posted: Nov 2 2017, 09:50 PM
Quote Post
Advanced Member

Post Count: 129
Member Inventory: View
Ryu: 9200
Offline


Serenity was disappointed that this man had his wind pipe crushed and was sure he might of actually given some good information, it was a shame that he wasn't of more use. At this moment she did not know if he was a friendly or an enemy and personally she could care less unknown combatants were a large danger to her and her teammates. Sighing she'd wrap up his leg for him as he was clearly too useless to do it him self, all this while clearly keeping his weapon within her sights.

The man suddenly stood up and was ready to blow his self to smithereens just for the sake of killing that red headed woman, that was a pretty extreme method but who was Serenity to talk about extreme methods. She'd simply go one step further and lift up the man she was helping and quickly maneuvering his body in a way that it would absorb the explosion for her.

If he was already at death doors then he could die keeping the youth alive in his stead. Once the explosion was happened or didn't Serenity would groan slightly before brushing her self off from what ever would be covering her at that exact moment.

"Well that was a bust...did anyone get anything even remotely useful in terms of information?" She'd ask this looking around at her other two teammates whom she was sure would have survived also.

"Itami did your pets find anything useful?"

--------------------
PM
^
Kagemaru
 Posted: Nov 6 2017, 06:57 AM
Quote Post
Member

Post Count: 21
Member Inventory: View
Ryu: 2000
Offline


Kammis words fell on deaf ears, as she fired off her water bullet and sent it straight through the mans head, once his body hit the ground all that was her was a great big...wait for it...Kaboom!

The great explosion went, as the concussive wave of force spread outward from its focal point of explosive tags, causing fire to hot across the corpses on the battlefield. Itami would find that he made a wise choice "getting the hell out of dodge" as this blast was not a force to be played with lightly. Kammis water bullet did nothing more than kill the man faster, sparing him from his fate of feeling the explosion, however the tags were already sizzling and armed once the man had stood up uttering his issues with the read headed woman in question.

Serenity would feel the blast throw her back with her corpse in hand, where as it may have blocked the concussive force from crushing her ribs, she would find her self thrown a great distance backward, burns now adorning her body. The battlefield was now charred, Kammi would likely feel the same effects unless she had a way to shield herself from the blast as it was too late to run.

The red headed Woman, held in Itamis hands would be shaking, nervous that she almost died twice on this day, and this group of young Ninja didn't seem to be too gentle with the wounded. At the very least, the group of Genin had a trail to follow.

--------------------
PM
^
Yajū-Senju, Itami
 Posted: Nov 6 2017, 07:14 AM
Quote Post
Advanced Member

Post Count: 62
Member Inventory: View
Ryu: 0
Offline


That went poorly. The explosion was hard and huge, and there was no time to do the proper thinking but that's where instincts can always be trusted. After the explosion Itami slowly rose to his feet, bringing the woman out from cover of his cloak and taking in the view. Unfortunately Kammi's plan didn't work and Serenity's plan only half worked. Before he could move on he had to check on them both, mostly Kammi as she hadn't much to shield herself. Panzer and Fang continued on for a good while though the explosion got their attention, they'd search ahead for a bit before stopping. Checking on the others was the best he could do, he was no medic, at worst he was carrying another person though they'd have to settle for his shoulders. Serenity would probably be the first person he'd pass do he'd check on her, she'd be in an okay shape and once done he could check on the real concern.

"Kammi right...are you okay, can you stand, can you get up?"

If she couldn't, it'd be obvious, he'd help her up and even offer to carry her on his shoulders. He was strong but it would push his strength to it's max but it's not like they were running anywhere. He could do it but then it would be up to Serenity for a bit to take the front guard for the moment. I guess it pays off to be a powerhouse, every team needs a heavy lifter, so what if he was brutish. With everything seeming to calm down after that big explosion it was time to move away, that would surely grab much unwanted attention. Itami would turn towards where the smells was leading, taking a second sniff to confirm what was picked up on, and before walking he'd pull the girl in tight and close. To most this would seem nurturing or caring, keeping her safe while letting his fur warm her up, but to Itami it was something else entirely. Yes, if this is who they were sent to rescue then her condition would have to be kept agreeable, especially if she had info, but mostly it was a safety precaution. If she moved, if she started fidgeting around, if she made any suspicious actions, he'd feel it and would know immediately probably would stop her too, she was held tight, arms too. For now he'd let her believe he cared and for now he did.

It was time to catch up with the other two, hopefully they found something otherwise this would be a long trip, longer with two crazies along for the ride. Speaking of which one started up a conversation again, kinda hard to figure this one out, much friendlier than Kammi but also a good bit crazier too. Still he had no reason to hate these girls, trust was another topic, but he could keep things mellowed out while he tried to find a footing with them. She asked about what was picked up before and after a bit of thinking he choose his words but before that he adjusted the woman in his arms so Kammi could have her interrogation with this woman and be able to look her in the face. Keeping the volume low would be best so two conversations could go on as well keeping them safe, but his ears were also perked to the woman.

"Plenty of battle between them, scents led in this direction mostly from this woman, there was a lot going on back there."

He sure kept it vague but with the woman's back turned to face Serenity, he could hide his true intention, an offered Fist Bump. If she accepted while he was talking then she'd know that what he meant by between them he meant the men fighting against her, she was going at it with both of them. A single person fighting against two others, and doing so well, was certainly something to take note of and of course there was that missing person to rescue. There was more to this but for now she was there only good lead for information with good being a real stretch for the word. He'd make sure not to let her get away easily, his grip was tight for holding but not constricting, hopefully she'd feel safe and know she wasn't going anywhere.

"Despite all this, word was that there was a person to rescue, a single one which pretty much fits her almost perfectly. Huh...what a drag...hey you awake, it would be rude of us not to ask your name and give you one, so out with it, who are you?"

While they walked, while they talked, while they interrogated they would catch up to Panzer and Fang soon enough and he'd let them lead the way. After giving them the look of suspicion and vigilance, that hard glare that shouted to expect trouble. They kept more than their noses on the trail, but for now Fang would lead the way with that nose locked on and ears perked with vigilance. Panzer, however, did much more as he walked over past Serenity and into the brush to take a more hidden approach. He'd be the team's watchful and secrets eyes he'd even make his way into the trees and stay ahead of them, just far enough for the scouting position while still just able to see the group. He'd have more than Fang, stuck on the ground with just his nose and ears, he'd have his eyes too and be able to see around the area. If he'd run out of tree then back to the ground and the brush, his primary goal was to scout ahead but still capable of being a lookout.

--------------------
Itami
Panzer
Fang

"Raising fights to show off one's strength is meaningless. Might should only be unleashed for the sole purpose of opening a path one should advance."
user posted image
(Family Files)
Any questions about personal life can be found here.
PM
^
Kaguya Kammi
 Posted: Nov 6 2017, 08:45 AM
Quote Post
Advanced Member

Post Count: 54
Member Inventory: View
Ryu: 8500
Offline


Kammi's attempt to control the situation wasn't effective, instead, it only acted as a gesture of mercy for the suicide bomber. Everyone had simply been instinctual, choosing flight over fight, which wasn't necessarily the wrong decision, except she wasn't the type to run away from a fight. As soon as the man's body hit the ground, the explosion went off and nothing but a large burst of red water could be seen by everyone else. It would have appeared as if she exploded along with all the other bodies that had been left behind; however, she wasn't quite as inexperienced as the others probably assumed. With nothing behind except charred earth, Kammi's body reconstituted itself afterwards via Suika no Jutsu [Hydrification Technique] and her bits and pieces all came together quite nicely. Uninjured and unharmed, she joined the others with a relatively uninterested attitude even when Itami inquired about her safety. He'd simply be left without an answer.

From that point on, she remained absolutely silent and observed. There was no need for her to get further involved with what the other two were doing and watched Itami ask the woman questions without really listening to what either had to say.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Serenity Frostfire
 Posted: Nov 6 2017, 02:27 PM
Quote Post
Advanced Member

Post Count: 129
Member Inventory: View
Ryu: 9200
Offline


Serenity was blasted back and thrown into a pile of bodies, the burns she received weren't as heavy as one might think but they were still present. Having mostly blood on her she would shiver from the thought that the man just wanted to kill one person so took his life, even if Serenity hadn't used his teammate as a shield he would of taken his life regardless.

Still brushing her self off and patting down what ever fire was on her clothes she'd look to Itami nodding that she was indeed ok. Collecting her self she would look over the chard earth once more only catching a glimpse that Kammi was putting her self back together via water. What an interesting technique she had.

Smiling that all was unhurt Serenity followed along side Itami and Kammi, Itami's pets leading and scouting out for the pair. It seemed things were not going exactly as easily as they had expected for while they walked Kammi was silent no longer talking...though she didn't really talk much before hand either. When Itami presented Serenity with the fist bump, she gave it back to him without a second thought. It wasn't a gesture to harm her so she just gave it to him.

--------------------
PM
^
Kagemaru
 Posted: Nov 11 2017, 01:23 PM
Quote Post
Member

Post Count: 21
Member Inventory: View
Ryu: 2000
Offline


Kammi would find that her Hydrification worked perfectly, protecting her from the explosion with ease allowing how to let it pass through her. Serenity as well would find herself protected.

The red headed woman frowned, as it seemed she was under the mercy of the group she now found herself captive to. She would answer the strange wolf mans questions. I was sent to see that the secret missive was delivered. the woman muttered, fearing the wolf hybrid man that held her, and the group of ninja that followed. Those men, they were enemies, trying to intercept the missive, to interfere. she would continue. My comrade, escaped to this way to continue delivering the missive. she would say. Although the group wouldn't need her help, Itamis pets would be finding their way quite easily, the messenger wasn't masking his presence in the slightest, or so it seemed. I'm glad you Ninja from the hidden light came to assist! We desperately needed you! the woman would say.

The group would find that there stroll through the woods went through with ease, a little too much ease, considering the battle that they had just left. After a while, it would seem as if the group were traveling in an endless forest. Serenity herself would notice that although the wind was blowing, the trees weren't making a sound, the leaves nor the branches were heard in the gusting of the wind.

Soon an assortment of kunai, and Shuriken would fly from every direction of the group. North, South, east, and west, Serenity however wouldn't see any of these group of weapons.

OOC: Sorry I've been switched to night shift at work, getting used to that 12 hours has been a pain, but I'm good now.

--------------------
PM
^
Yajū-Senju, Itami
 Posted: Nov 12 2017, 07:40 AM
Quote Post
Advanced Member

Post Count: 62
Member Inventory: View
Ryu: 0
Offline


This girl's attitude of being all for herself was really starting to get under Itami's skin...er...fur. Panzer and Fang were constantly relaxing him, looking him in the eye and giving him the "calm down" look, their silent way of saying don't act on your instincts this time. It would take more than that but luckily for those two he had a better outlet, the mission at hand. He could focus on what was needed; ignoring the now completely quit girl, not even taking their long walk as her chance to interrogate. Since she wasn't going to Itami continued with his plan to ask questions, he clearly didn't have to wait for her to get her answers anymore. What a waste of good minutes and manners waiting for her.

Walking with Serenity was a bit more chipper, she was at least open to trying to get along, even though she was clearly much crazier. With the accepted fist bump, like said before, she'd get the hint that there was more going on with this red head. Unfortunately Kammi still was keeping to herself so she'd have to figure all this out on her own, Itami wasn't the kind to try a third time to be nice, two was too. Though given her stunt earlier it didn't bother him any, at least she was capable of fending for herself, and if she didn't want their help as she showed then why try. Hopefully she'd change her mind down the road, this was a team effort after all so it required their cooperation. For now he was going to be "understanding", willing to give her the benefit of the doubt, he was bad at social crap too so he'd give her time and space to open up on her own terms.

After waiting long enough Itami went ahead and asked his own questions, the woman wouldn't have much hope for anyone friendlier. Tough call being stuck with a demon looking creature and two chicks who want to torture you and get answers just because they might come out. With her cooperation this would work out best for them all though he took her words with a grain of salt at best. Panzer kept to the cover he could get, out of sight and alert, while Fang stayed with the group. Unfortunately their "stroll" came to an end when somehow they fell into a trap and we're bombarded. Normally Itami would take it head on and then shrug it off but he had baggage to protect. He scooped up Fang and leaped up into the trees, made easy with his strength, speed, and jumping trait. He'd make sure to use his bulk to shield the woman and Fang just in case, she'd just have to put up with the tight space or else ouchies, his endurance wasn't too shabby but that was only if they could hit him, though it's not in him to feel any pain.

How did that happen? Any scents, any sounds, anything? How could we not take notice of this, we'd even pick up setting off a trap.

--------------------
Itami
Panzer
Fang

"Raising fights to show off one's strength is meaningless. Might should only be unleashed for the sole purpose of opening a path one should advance."
user posted image
(Family Files)
Any questions about personal life can be found here.
PM
^
Serenity Frostfire
 Posted: Nov 13 2017, 12:47 AM
Quote Post
Advanced Member

Post Count: 129
Member Inventory: View
Ryu: 9200
Offline


Serenity would take notice that the environment around them had suddenly become strange. It took her a moment to truly realize what was happening, when it took hold she began with casting Mirage To all that was watching her they would fall prey, anything they did to her from there would work out how they imagined it to work. In reality she was already moving back and into the brush of the forest, or what she thought it was.

She would cast it even on her teammates if it was required of her to do so. But there was more to her genjutsu than simply making a mirage of herself. Whoever got caught was going to have a very bad time.

The first after effect she added to her genjutsu was spiked chains wrapping around the victim's hand and keeping them frozen while dragging them to the ground. The second was the pain. She made it feel as intense as she possibly could. All she needed was to hear their screams of pain before she would react to go knock their lights out.

They choose the wrong one to put under a genjutsu today. She'd stay under the effect for a few seconds before casting Kai to break free of her enemies illusion.

--------------------
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (2) 1 2  Reply to this topicStart new topic


 


 


Skin made by Kman of Kskins