Name:
Apocrypha, Mistress of Swiftness

B-Ranked

Size:
6'6"

Description:
x
user posted image

An angel...a demon...a nephalem. Due to unknown personalities, this demon took on sort of a mix appearance to fool those around it, playing their emotions against them. It had the appearance of a fully matured woman with regal garments, leaving very little for the imagination. It adorns four grand wings, two on both sides, one on each side was different color variation. One pair was bright white and let off a light while the other pair was pitch black and let off a dark wisp. It also wears a wreath about its head, pitch black with white stars evenly placed around it. It has dual colored eyes with the right eye being blue while the left eye is red. The clothes that it wears are less an outfit and more separated pieces to symbolize the division of the world and its inhabitants. Across its midsection seems to be what would appear to be a two piece swimsuit but instead attaches behind the back leaving the middle of both the front and back exposed. A sort of corset-dress is attached to the top piece, flowing in the wind and waist long. Along the arms are veil sleeves tied around the shoulder, elbow, and wrist and though its black like the rest of the clothing its actually tied with pure white laces and stars. The thigh boots are much the same, pitch black with white laces and stars. The most prominent feature of it is actually the hair, split color down the middle with the left half being pure black and the right being pure white, following the wing color pattern.

Personality:
Unlike most Akuma, there isn't hate for the humans of the world, but actual love for them. It actually loves and adores the mortal beings that live in the world and would do nothing to see them slaughtered like most Akuma would. Who would hate and despise...their favorite food. Looking down on humans as nothing more that cattle, Apocrypha seeks to herd them like the cattle they are, acting nice or fooling them to believe a lie to get them to do as they're asked. Talking down to them like beasts and treating them the same, Apocrypha has desires that don't match with others of its own kind, but does hold other Akuma to the utmost respect. So long as they don't take her food without asking, of course.

Attributes:

Strength: 75
Speed: 50
Agility: 75
Perception: 75
Endurance: 50
Willpower: 75
Spirituality: 50
Stamina: 50

Chakra:

Demonic Abilities:

Swift Hands, Twisted Blade:
Your hands are unnaturally agile, they eb and flow with a grace known only beyond the world, they move so precise and perfectly that they carry a power like no other. Alone your hands move in such a way they carry the full speed and agility that your body possesses but together with a weapon, a blade, they dance around with unbelievable power and skill. Despite the type blade you can grant it the power to slice through most things in your way. Using speed and agility together you move the blade so swiftly that it increases the precise sharpness of the blade even without appropriate strength or endurance in yourself or the blade. Cut fast enough and you can slice through rock before the blade's durability gives out. No longer does strength or endurance play a factor in determining the effectiveness.

--------------------
PM
^
N tha Darth
 Posted: May 29 2018, 12:01 PM
Quote Post

Member Inventory: View
Ryu: 0

I think it's fine. But you have me a bit lost where you say the mind can no longer trust it's senses that it is unstable. Their perception of their self becomes contradictory and then they doubt their senses? Asking because I think most senses would most of the time be working to perceive external bodies and the environment.

PM
^
IzzetDragon
 Posted: May 29 2018, 01:33 PM
Quote Post
Advanced Member

Ryu: 100

Maybe I am bad at it...let's try another way

The point is what the victims perceive sets them off and makes them question what is real and what might be fake. If you've ever tried fighting without proper sensory data and constantly questioning yourself it's going to affect your capabilities...this ability reverses buffs

Perfect examples are this demon and Lapis, do they look the part, what type of people are they, is she a soul consuming demon or is he a child, the pressure that is eminating from her induces a sort of dementia effect, hindering combat capabilities

--------------------
PM
^
N tha Darth
 Posted: May 29 2018, 02:09 PM
Quote Post

So basically :

Perfect examples are this demon and Lapis, do they look the part, what type of people are they, is she a soul consuming demon or is he a child, the pressure that is eminating from her induces a sort of dementia effect, hindering combat capabilities

+

everyone with buffs [passive and/or active?] loses said buffs once they look and perhaps remain in the vicinity of Apocrypha?

This post has been edited by N tha Darth: May 29 2018, 02:12 PM
PM
^
IzzetDragon
 Posted: May 29 2018, 10:19 PM
Quote Post
Advanced Member

Yes, so long as they perceive her she induces dementia to hinder their attributes

What's the + for? It's all just a debuff as the only actual effect

--------------------
PM
^
N tha Darth
 Posted: May 30 2018, 02:29 AM
Quote Post

I see, so the dementia isn't really that big a deal, it manifests as a debuff. Well, all and any debuffs is a lot for B rank, how much would be high enough "will" to resist [ I guess that would be willpower?]
PM
^
IzzetDragon
 Posted: May 30 2018, 05:15 AM
Quote Post
Advanced Member

Like I said, higher, as in higher than whoever has it though equaling means a headache instead

But I can see your point, let me try and lower it or think of something else, it's my first shot at a demon so I'm still testing my limits on creating these things with their weird natural powers

--------------------
PM
^
IzzetDragon
 Posted: Jun 17 2018, 12:42 PM
Quote Post
Advanced Member

Alright I made the changes, something more similar and simple to techniques rather than that other mess

Bump

--------------------
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topic

Skin made by Kman of Kskins