Closed TopicStart new topic

> Spoiler Tags
BurningBright
 Posted: Dec 29 2017, 02:31 PM
Quote Post
Administrator

Member Inventory: View
Ryu: 700

As I'm sure many of you have noticed, our spoiler tags have received some edits. This has been a long, arduous process, and unfortunately, with every edit to the code, the previous spoilers broke. This meant you had to redo your spoilers every time I messed with the coding, which was unfortunately necessary due to some bugs that were not reasonable for me to ignore.

Well, I can finally say with 98% certainty that I am making no more edits to spoilers. After a day of rather intensive testing, the spoiler codes we have seem to finally check every box I had in terms of quality assurance.

In a related story, doHTML has been enabled. If you are proficient in html and dislike our spoilers for whatever reason, now you can make your own.

I am sincerely sorry for the inconvenience; believe me when I say that, however much of a headache fixing your spoilers will be for you, it will be considerably more of a headache for me, since I'm going to need to be fixing multiple peoples spoilers whenever a profile that contains them needs editing. We should finally be finished with this process though, so edit your spoilers freely now.

- Your friendly neighborhood Admin

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Closed TopicStart new topic

Skin made by Kman of Kskins