> [Closed] The Dreams
Uchiha, Ninigi
 Posted: Mar 3 2018, 07:19 PM
Quote Post
Advanced Member

Member Inventory: View
Ryu: 600

"Banji wa yumé"

What does that mean?Peering through the darkness, nothing would be revealed to the genin. Ninigi would rise from his bed, and upon setting his feet unto the ground he would discover an icy floor. He hesitated for a bit, retracting his feet and keeping them above the ground. He rubbed the soles of his feet together, closing his eyes once more as he did, rethinking where he was. He had just woken up, or so he thought.

Being one who was more tolerant of hotter temperatures, the thought of walking on ice barefoot didn't entice him. He peered again into the darkness, his eyes scanning the room. He could at least identify his window, and for some reason, in this incredibly dark hour, could see an equally dark entity sitting on it. His eyes widened a bit as he came to terms with what he was seeing. A raven sat on the window sill. Hoping it was only his imagination, he would remain motionless for a minute, his eyelashes blinking repeatedly. He would almost jump off his bed when the raven's head turned to look at him. He lifted his legs from their dangling position and brought them close to his body on the bed.

"Hello?"

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Uchiha, Ninigi
 Posted: Mar 3 2018, 07:57 PM
Quote Post
Advanced Member

Ninigi squinted a bit as he awaited a response or reaction from what he was fairly certain was at his window. He looked hard at the window, and then when he was about to give up on getting a response, something happened. The bird twisted it's head, almost as if wondering what he had just said. It would reply him just then. "Who are you?" The question would be just outrageous as the situation he found himself in. Awake and in total darkness, with a strange black bird and no clue where exactly he was, Ninigi was perplexed.

"Who am I?" He replied, almost wholeheartedly communicating his shock. He turned his head to look around but found that everything was still absolutely too dark to see. "Who are you? I was sent to watch over you, who are you?" The bird seemed to be very direct with its approach. It looked away from Ninigi and into the darkness outside as if it could see clearly. Meanwhile the genin wondered how any of this made any sense.

"Who sent you?"

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Uchiha, Ninigi
 Posted: May 18 2018, 01:27 PM
Quote Post
Advanced Member

"I am Yatagarasu, I do what I want." The bird retorted as though it was convincing itself of its own autonomy. It then proceeded to scratch under its wing with its beak hastily, as though it had needed this reprieve for quite some time. From his bed, Ninigi could see enough to understand the action taking place, and the bird was oddly the clearest thing he could see in this darkness. A faint glimmer from the moon was perhaps what provided enough illumination to its body, as otherwise there was no reason he would be able to make out the pitch black bird in this black room.

Why is it so dark? He let his legs find their way off the bed once more back into the dangling position. He made sure his back was erect, and then he would take a few deep breaths. He was trying to provide optimum conditions for proper vocal projection, as he felt perhaps the bird wasn't hearing him well enough.

"I don't think it's very safe sitting on my window in this darkness, without much co-operation."

"Is that a threat?"

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Uchiha, Ninigi
 Posted: May 18 2018, 01:49 PM
Quote Post
Advanced Member

Ninigi's left hand would draw the blanket aside to uncover his right which now sprung to life with a fire that ran from the tip of the fingers to his elbow. The fire provided much of the illumination that had been lacking to the room and a smirk struggled to find its way to the genin's face unsuccessfully.

"No threats, just facts."

The bird was now done with all the itch relieving activity and it leaned forward into the room almost provocatively. It sized Ninigi from top to bottom and then looked around the room a little bit as though it was distracted by something. "You're in the Uchiha clan compound, in the clan head's home." Ninigi resisted a childish urge to say "the Prince of the Uchiha", and this made him feel more mature about himself.

"You are Ninigi then?" The bird almost sounded delighted about its remark as though it had been relishing the chance to bring annoyance to the Uchiha. "You haven't explained what exactly you're doing here. Are you hard of hearing?" Ninigi now had a mild frown on his face, perhaps unhappy that the other party knew who he was, while himself remained in the dark even with his illuminated firearm.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Uchiha, Ninigi
 Posted: May 18 2018, 03:26 PM
Quote Post
Advanced Member

The black bird spread its wings out and thus increasing its perceived size in what turned out to be an intimidating gesture. The two weren't very far apart and the length of the birds wingspan showed how uncomfortable it must have been sitting in a window sill where it couldn't stretch its wings. The black plumage now stood in the way of the night breeze and any potential rash exit; a chill ran down Nini's spine "Amaterasu."

The boy remained seated on his bed almost frozen in fear. What was it that had him so afraid in this short moment. "Now you wouldn't know anything about that would you?" The shadow of the bird had taken up at least a third of the room now thanks to the lighting of the fire by the boy. The tables seemed to have been turned now.

"To be honest, I never thought I could be moved by the utterings of a monkey. "

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Uchiha, Ninigi
 Posted: May 22 2018, 10:38 AM
Quote Post
Advanced Member

The word 'monkey' triggered something in the petrified Ninigi and put some balls into his wavering state. Monkey? As though released from a spell, Ninigi would rise from the bed, his legs quietly meeting the once chilly surface. it seemed the insult had even destroyed what might have been cold feet when he attempted to get off the bed earlier. A bird is calling me a monkey?

His burning arm was touted as perhaps the most lethal weapon in the middle of both parties. Feathers, wings, talons, and a beak were no match for it. "You said what?" It was only after uttering those words that Ninigi would be convinced that the fire of his rage and arm weren't enough to be generating the heat he was feeling at this moment. He turned his head around to the look at his blindside.

HOW?!

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Uchiha, Ninigi
 Posted: May 22 2018, 11:09 AM
Quote Post
Advanced Member

The sight of black flames consuming the door and the floor on the other side of his bed put a different kind of worry into him. How did it happen, had the bird created these black flames, and when? Instinctively his eyes shifted to a crimson red as his sharingan was activated. He spun around quickly as though to confront the bird with his accusing gaze. Unsurprisingly the beaked animal managed to produce an expression that was like a human grin somehow.

Ninigi turned left, right, up, and down. He almost looked like a trapped animal looking for an opening in the face of looming terror. He even managed to take a look at his own body, a glance that would give him the tip he needed. He turned to face the bird once more as the black fire now even was raging behind him, the fire casting his own shadow supreme in the room. "KAI!"

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Uchiha, Ninigi
 Posted: May 31 2018, 10:24 AM
Quote Post
Advanced Member

Illumination was an understatement; Ninigi's eyes opened to a clear view of the room. It was morning, and a black bird just took off from his window. He woke up to a fast beating heart and his hands together forming the ram sign. He was in a bit of shock from the ordeal, had it been a dream. He was fairly certain he had just woken up to a black bird flying from his window, or was he? He remembered his dream vividly and turned to his bedside, picking up a book and pen. He would inscribe all he remembered into the journal to prevent any loss of the memory.

Getting off his bed was easy today and the ground was unsurprisingly normal. It wasn't icy cold, it wasn't warm, and moreover nothing seemed to be charred in his room. Everything was just like he remembered it to be barring the events in his dream. I wonder the extent of genjutsu advances in Akari. It was a day where he had little to do but training was probably one of the best uses of his time, being an upcoming ninja.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topic

Skin made by Kman of Kskins