• D
  • I
  • S
  • C
  • O
  • R
  • D

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topic

> [C-Ranked Mission] Horrible Ice Cream, Yuzuru and Ninigi, sitting in a tree~ K-
Uchiha, Ninigi
 Posted: Jun 13 2018, 04:13 PM
Quote Post
Advanced Member

Member Inventory: View
Ryu: 600

The man fortunately met them with a positive outlook. He remembered their customer and was happy to hand over the merchandise to them. The smoothness with which it all happened seemed to make up for the disarray they had been in while trying to find him. He smiled and took a look into the sky as though looking out for the powers that be. Mr. N had given them a 5 gallon tub which Yuzuru had decided to carry, being the overwhelmingly stronger of the two. Mr. N had also told them about ice at the docks and that was where they were headed.

"Thanks a lot." Well at least that part was fast. As they made their descent towards the docks Ninigi sighed and initiated small talk. "You know, I don't know about you, but all these flavors, squids and all that...this isn't my kind of food. You look like you love this kind of food." Ninigi would almost burst out laughing as he could tell from Yuzuru's face that the taller genin wasn't particularly thrilled about the exotic delicacies of Gakegakure.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
ZacDesu
 Posted: Jun 14 2018, 12:46 AM
Quote Post
Advanced Member

Ryu: 100

The docks would be in the same location as the last time they were at, where the flock of seagulls were currently gathered in the sky. Aside from the cliff scaling and the treacherous-looking staircase going down the cliff, this looked rather normal and peaceful. With the people minding their own business while others were fishing and others still were simply walking, this was like a scene straight out of Final Fantasy at one of those fishing villages or whatever.

There were several fishermen on the docks either reeling in the fish they caught or simply putting them into storage in several big boxes filled with ice. One of these people would probably be willing to share some of their fish-flavored ice to the two ninja of Akarigakure, for an exchange. Maybe a single scoop of the famous N's ice cream? Who knows?

I do, but do you?

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
^
Yuzuru Kodogu
 Posted: Jul 9 2018, 12:24 AM
Quote Post

Ryu: 200

Yuzuru would grimace at Ninigi's implication, swaying slightly as he swung around to look at the other genin while trying to balance to ice cream.

"Please, if I ever have to eat fish again in this lifetime it'll be too soon."

It was a bit of an exaggeration, but to be fair with their village being in a fuck mothering desert of all places how often did the Kodogu get a chance to eat any kind of fish? Meanwhile this place was positively obsessed with it. He couldn't blame them for it, it was right there and everyone had to find food where it was available. He was just all fished out.

Arriving at the docks the duo would find everything much the same as when they had left it. Wasting no time Yuzuru would approach the first set of people who seemed to have fucktons of ice laying around.

"Excuse me... You guys seem to be working hard, and I have a hell of a lot of ice cream. You have a hell of a lot of ice. Free ice cream if we can have enough ice to make sure our delivery doesn't melt, sound fair?"

--------------------
Yuzuru Kodogu
user posted image
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (2) 1 2  Reply to this topicStart new topic

Skin made by Kman of Kskins