• D

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Event Jutsu
Chocobocharm
 Posted: Jul 11 2018, 07:41 AM
Quote Post

Member Inventory: View
Ryu: 0

How would people feel about the idea of introducing event based jutsu? Right now we already have some higher rank jutsu that have clauses that they can be used once or twice a thread due to the strain, but what about something greater than that, When I think of this I think of how Pain brought everyone back to life in one go, if I'm remembering right.

They could count as a restricted jutsu with mod approval
Only once a event may the jutsu be used
Some sort of serious recoil that makes you wonder if you should even use it maybe?
PMEmail Poster
^
N tha Darth
 Posted: Jul 11 2018, 08:26 AM
Quote Post
The Ghost in the Machine

Ryu: 100

We have stuff that take your life if you use them... I don't think it gets more restrictive than that.

But then there are also jutsu which do not kill but are severely restricting. Like there is a particular Uchiha jutsu which blinds for 10 years or so after use.

I'm basically saying that there's nothing stopping such jutsu from existing. You just need to create them http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/smile.gif.
PM
^
BurningBright
 Posted: Jul 11 2018, 10:23 AM
Quote Post
Administrator

Ryu: 750

I will say that restricting it to specific events is odd though. I generally try to avoid things that only make sense in an OOC sense. IC, there's no good reason why a jutsu or ability could only be used during an event, since "event" is purely an OOC descriptor and means nothing IC.

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Skin made by Kman of Kskins