•  
  • D
  • I
  • S
  • C
  • O
  • R
  • D

Pages: (3) 1 2 3  ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topic

> Zerzura "The Oasis of Little Birds"
Uchiha, Ninigi
 Posted: May 28 2018, 02:46 PM
Quote Post
Advanced Member

Member Inventory: View
Ryu: 8300

"No. Not until it's over." Ninigi would motion with his fingers and take off running at Genji, his clones following as he waved at them once he got ahead of them. They all had weapons drawn ready and Ninigi with a grimace on his face. But before they got close enough he would stop and halt them. "Yup, that was a joke." He would sigh there after as he caught his breath, it wasn't a bad training session for him. It was different for her, but at least he found it competitive practice for his raned accuracy.

"Sure, we can take this break. I'll just walk over to the corner and try a jutsu myself." As he walked away he realized something about courtesy and turned back. "Would you like me to get your water?" He walked closer to her while his clones just sat on the ground, seemingly meditating as they waited orders. "You need to take it easy, sorry I'm not helping matters..." Yup, it's for your own good in the end...

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Kemuri, Genji
 Posted: May 28 2018, 06:42 PM
Quote Post

Ryu: 1200

Genji would do her best to show no outwards fear when Ninigi still advanced but would burst out laughing at the prank. Even in the mist of something so serious he dared pull such a stunt, a stunt that hit well with Genji.

"You have jokes do you? Well that's a good thing I suppose. You're getting really adept with those clones.

No no you're helping a lot actually and yes I'd like some water. I'm just going to bandage up here and take a break for a couple hours while I think on things. So while you're practicing, what else can you tell me about yourself?"

Finding a good sitting spot with a small aerial view she'd listen and watch her new friend while she rested and recovered a couple hours. She'd make not of his physical abilities and/or the progress of what he was practicing himself, and if it looked like he needed help or advice she'd jump in given her knowledge of fighting styles.

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
^
Uchiha, Ninigi
 Posted: May 28 2018, 07:30 PM
Quote Post
Advanced Member

"Ay, bros, someone needs to get Genji some water." A couple hours was enough time for him to get some training of his own and then take a short nap, after all, she was the focus of the training and the one under the pressure. He could manage to run through that session a bit tired, and opt for a good night's rest once she was done. A clone had gone to fetch water and had now returned, prompting Ninigi to get going. "I'll see you in a bit, I'll be heading outside."

He left his clones inside and they seemed to find some trivial matter between themselves while still partly looking after Genji. Not like she needed it or anything. She was not on an elevated platform, but perhaps it didn't matter now that Ninigi was heading out. He didn't want to heat up the cool air inside the cave as he loved it the way it was. Once outside his hands would quickly make acquaintance and conjure the signature Uchiha jutsu.

Great Fireball Technique The young Uchiha would spew forth a massive ball of flame away from the cave over the hot sand. His hands had rested at the tiger hand sign and he had made sure he was not spewing the flames over the water of the Oasis. It was hot, hotter than the regular katon because of his nature transformation quality. He sighed as the warmth broke a sweat from him. He was right for taking this outside. He took a few deep breaths an clasped his hands together once again, he had to shoot another one.

The seconds would go by quickly as his mind stayed blank. He was thinking about nothing and he focused his chakra on efficiently creating the fire. Power and range were important to a superior fireball and he was trying to work on this. Great Fireball Another mass of fire would fly in the air away from the cave once again. Perhaps his shadow would be cast into the cave from the illumination of the fire and his position with respect to the cave's entrance. Was that stronger? How would I know? Gotta keep pushing!

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Kemuri, Genji
 Posted: May 28 2018, 08:21 PM
Quote Post

Genji would frown that he wasn't up for telling her more about herself, and would take his training outside. Still from her vantage point she could at least semi tell what he was doing out there and she was glad he made that choice. Kicking back she'd opt to rest for a couple hours while he trained and rested himself.

While she rested her body though she'd not rest her mind. Enacting visual training, a form of mind training where she creates a vivid dream where she trains, almost like a baby genjutsu. Recreating the intense spar she had she'd go through the motions in her mind, the feelings she felt, how she molded her chakra and how she forced the chakra into her legs there at the end to get the effect she wanted. It was that feeling that she focused on, that river called a chakra pathway and how it ebbed and flowed. Slowly she'd follow the current of it's path but use less and less chakra while not drying up the flow.

It wasn't enough to just recreate what she had done with image training. Soon Genji would picture applying it against other enemies, in various scenarios. She'd picture how to combine it with attacks and counterattack others. The one she got most stuck up on was area effect jutsu that didn't care where she was or when obstacles popped up, but that would be a challenge to overcome another day. For now she'd picture some roguish character throwing kunai and jutsu at her as she held up the tiger seal and jumping to and from various locations from a standing position, all the while focusing on that feeling she had the last time. The feeling would cause her legs to tingle a little as she imaged it.

Knowing that image training could only get her so far she'd need to focus on her chakra training as well. While in a resting position she'd close her eyes focus on her chakra points. Focusing the chakra at the crown of the head she'd follow the paths that she had learned studying the Gentle Fist Fighting style and the Eight Inner Gates. Even though she had a fair amount of knowledge about the styles, she couldn't perform them, but she knew enough to aid her in her own training. Moving the chakra through the various pathways she'd cycle it through back to the top, just like blood moving through the body on it's own to the heart.

Releasing a hefty sigh she'd lean back and stretch her legs and rub her sore body where it hurt. The visualization training was helpful for her. For some reason it had always been helpful for her. Growing up she had been told she was a prodigy but she never applied herself as hard as she could have.

"Maybe if I had been raised in the Uchiha Clan I could have followed in their footsteps, but then I'd be some 8 year old chuunin running around with genin my same age. Who wants that! That's no life unless you're a dedicated monster to training. Still I'm 16 now and many my age have passed or participated in the exams. It's time I buckle down and apply myself finally out of respect to the Kemuri Clan. After all they are a clan that values humility, sacrifice, and virtue."

Statistics

Stats:

Strength: 25
Speed: 25
Agility: 25
Perception: 25
Endurance: 25
Willpower: 25
Spirituality: 25
Stamina: 25

Chakra:

Max - 696
Used this post - 46
Used Total - 276
Current - 420

Training:

Remove the Limitation: If no cover is used, the opponent may see the user leaning in the direction they intended to go - 4 of 7 Posts

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
^
Uchiha, Ninigi
 Posted: May 28 2018, 08:44 PM
Quote Post
Advanced Member

Like all poor relations, Ninigi had inherited a poor communication channel mysteriously. Genji's request for him to talk about himself had fallen on deaf ears somewhere between him calling out to the clones and thinking of his training. Hopefully it wouldn't mean much going forward. But he knew nothing about this, all his mind was doing was visualizing the outcome of his moving hands. His palms smoothly rubbed against each other as different hand signs were made and his chakra was molded again. Fire is hot, heat rises through the air, and the ball is massive. His meditation aided his motivation of progress in this arduous task.

Great Fireball Another jet of fire would seep out from his lips with dangerous speed, forming into a ball at its end as it travelled forwards across the almost endless sand. His eyebrows now hosted a few drops of sweat; the heat was only getting more intense with every fireball he spat. At this point he had gotten just below half of his full capacity, but he was willing to expend even more to take his fireball to the next level. He took quite a reasonable amount of deep breaths and walked a bit further from the cave now but not in the direction he had been shooting the fireballs. He was trying to find the coolest hot place outside as he was beginning to feel uncomfortable from the sweat that was being induced.

I think I'm not doing too badly...there's an edge I'm missing though. He clasped his hands once more and remembered his fireball clash with Yuzuru a while ago. It had worked in his favor because the collision was closer to Yuzuru, but he needed his jutsu to be even more powerful. Training was the only way. His hands raced through hand seals as his eyes gazed for a suitable direction to fire the fireball in. Katon: Goukakyou He let out another ferocious ball of fire into the desert air.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Uchiha, Ninigi
 Posted: May 28 2018, 08:57 PM
Quote Post
Advanced Member

Ninigi had sent another fireball and this one he felt had probably been stronger. He had no way of proving this besides the feeling that he had produced a superior fireball last time. He looked around if he could find anything to use as a target. Nothing. His options included firing katon against the walls of the cave from the outside, but he didn't remotely think that was a reasonable idea. It seemed he would have to take his own gut for it. His hands were back together again now and he calmly concentrated on his chakra molding and breathing as he prepared yet another fireball.

Katon Goukakyou The fireball flew into the sky this time as he directed his blaze vertically into the air. He grimaced a bit afterwards as if he felt the fire kiss his face as it left his lips. That was hot! Perhaps the fatigue he was experiencing was making him more susceptible to the otherwise negligible effects of his fire jutsu. He took a deep breath once again, for the umpteenth time. He could feel it, that was his penultimate fireball for this training session, there was little reason to shoot many more as he probably would not be able to stand properly or mold the chakra well enough to improve it.

For the last time... He used one hand for this one. His left hand was the nominated body part and it would deftly go through the unique hand signs of the jutsu. His eyes were on an imaginary opponent, a Yuzuru of his imagination. The other uchiha stood afar off and ran through hand seals as well. The fireball contest needed a winner and he would be damned if he wasn't the victor. I'll obliterate you! KATON GOUKAKYOU A ferocious ball flew out of the genin's lips, one whose quality he could not deny. It was a bit of a shock to him, but he knew that this was his best ever fireball. Incredible...I definitely don't hate Yuzuru that much, or at all.

He was panting heavily now and would slowly walk back towards the cave. He stooped into the water on his way and let his head get doused. He needed the relief and more. Lifting himself up he would walk into the cave and once he felt he was out of the heat and into the cool he would drop to the ground safely, resting with his back against the floor. Just need to get a power nap before the next training session.

x
320 - 6*40 = 80

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Kemuri, Genji
 Posted: May 29 2018, 02:16 PM
Quote Post

Seeing that Ninigi would return and was tired himself she'd let him take a nap and after a while when she had recovered a bit, and himself, she'd go gather more blunted training weapons for him and set them down beside him.

"You ready for round two? I think I'm close to figuring it out how to apply the chakra safely and accurately so I can achieve my first goal with the jutsu. After that we can work on anything you want to work on or just take it easy until tomorrow since you said you'd be leaving. That said...you're always welcome to stay the week with me and train. I plan to use my time here until I go back and go get assigned to my genin team."

Assuming he was ready Genji would take a distant stance away from Ninigi and his clones if he still had them around. This time she'd not have the tiger seal up but instead of stand at attention waiting for the attacks. To begin with she'd focus completely on blocking and dodging everything thrown at her without changing her position much. Once it seemed she wouldn't be able to normally dodge that's when she'd finally form the seal and use Shunshin no Jutsu [Body Flicker Technique].

It wasn't about repeated use training, or image training for that matter at this point. It was application of the jutsu at the right times and the correct application of chakra now. Standing still and not leaning any one particular direction she'd have her first real true success and immediately move to a new location, moving so fast that she'd appear to teleport thanks to the chakra-assisted movement jutsu. At least that's what she'd like to claim. It was a success in theory, but, she still couldn't get the body to adapt in transition. As a result Genji would reach her new place and begin to tumble and roll into the caverns wall again leaving herself open for attack.

Standing up she'd attempt to dodge again forming the Tiger seal but this time would throw an even larger element of surprise and use Ki Nobori [Tree Walking] in conjunction with Shunshin no Jutsu [Body Flicker Technique]. It was working. It was finally clicking with her and she was starting to move without giving away her direction. However, soon Genji would remember the phrase one step forward and two steps back as she reached the end of her movement and with too much force would launch herself clumsy off the walls face heading towards the ground!

Statistics

Jutsu:

Shunshin no Jutsu [Body Flicker Technique] - 23
Ki Nobori [Tree Walking] - 18

Skills:

Concentration: 10

Traits:

Traits:

[Mobility Theme] Specialty

Stats:

Chakra:

Max - 696
Regained from rest - 138
Used this post - 41
Used Total - 317
Current - 517

Training:

Remove the Limitation: If no cover is used, the opponent may see the user leaning in the direction they intended to go - 5 of 7 Posts

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
^
Uchiha, Ninigi
 Posted: May 29 2018, 04:30 PM
Quote Post
Advanced Member

Not really ready for round two but here goes.

The clones were still available and once Genji had spaced herself, the session would recommence. All Ninigi's had taken their own stock of blunted weapons and were geared up, even more than the original. Genji would take a different approach this time; as opposed to just blitzing about like a headless chicken she displayed composure and wisdom, opting to first deal with the weapons in whatever way she saw fit. Nice..never get too dependent on anything.

The moment she got into a "tumble and roll" situation, Ninigi's eyes would turn crimson as he activated his sharingan. However considering he wasn't nearly her primary focus in the midst of all this drama, it was very unlikely she would see the eyes. It was rather fortunate that Nini had decided to take caution now that her movement seemed unsteady, as mere moments later, she had performed shunshin up the cavern's walls but found herself dropping all of a sudden having reached the peak of her ascent.

He had observed her chakra as she performed the technique and knew exactly how to execute the technique. Running towards where she had fallen, once in range and aided by perfect timing, he would hold a single hand seal and would 'flicker' out of sight and right below where she was just about to land. Shunshin no jutsu had saved the day. Catching her in his arms, Ninigi would almost collapse to the ground immediately, his legs breaking into a squat position to hold his body. He was truly exhausted. Hopefully she'd get off him just before he dropped to the ground the next second.

"Try not to push yourself too hard...we can train all day tomorrow...but I'm done." If we do train all day tomorrow, I just might not return home tomorrow... His eyes would fizzle out into the dark boring black and he would shut them close as he let the ground become his mat.

x
80 +88 [recovered chakra] - 85 = 83 [e.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Kemuri, Genji
 Posted: May 30 2018, 07:45 AM
Quote Post

It's true. Genji would be far to preoccupied with her fall to notice his eyes and by the time she looked at them they had already faded back to normal. Standing up she'd adjust herself and gather her composure.

"Aye, but I almost have it figured out. Just a few more times and I think I can master overcoming one of the limitations of the jutsu. Obviously you can use it, so you're well aware of how useful, but limited it is. Could you imagine making it battle worthy and how much of a fantastic combination jutsu it would make when threaded with Taijutsu?

Oh...thank you by the way. I appreciate the catch......let's just go a couple more rounds and then I'll rest the rest of the day. Promise. Could you take your stance a little over there and initiate again. I'll be ready for whatever you throw at me."

Taking her own stance, Genji would get ready with a smile on her face.

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
^
Uchiha, Ninigi
 Posted: May 31 2018, 09:44 AM
Quote Post
Advanced Member

I don't believe this girl. Ninigi would take a deep breath out and would sit up, putting his back against the cavern wall she had fallen from. He didn't want to shoot down her personal improvement exercise, but what she wanted was almost getting unrealistic. He sighed and raised up his hands to get the clones attention. "Guys, you can use the shuriken deflecting technique now, and shadow shuriken, the combos are fair game now." He would then slouch and fold his arms.

"I'm really sorry, I don't think I can personally aid this training exercise any further without rest. I trust my clones, they'll take it up another level now." He watched as Genji took her position, it was good to know his clones were not dumb enough to start throwing weapons at her while she was close to him and unprepared. He looked at her face and saw her smile. For the umpteenth time say it after me Ninigi..."she's a psycho"

This post has been edited by Uchiha, Ninigi: May 31 2018, 09:45 AM

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Kemuri, Genji
 Posted: May 31 2018, 08:37 PM
Quote Post

OOC: I'll take over my last two posts of training since you're leaving to rest http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/smile.gif

IC: Since it seemed that the next few moments were going to be the end of the day for the two of them Genji would go all out as soon as her new "friend" left from sight. Activating Sharingan she'd make note that these clones didn't' seem like shadow clones. They were too slow and not as skilled as the jutsu user, but given their numbers and now that they were using trick shots it was time for her to see how well everything worked together.

Focusing completely on dodging she'd use her Dojutsu to watch everything in a slower motion while paying attention to their fighting style. Forming the Tiger seal on good opportunities she'd use Shunshin no Jutsu [Body Flicker Technique] several times, moving from place to place, clone to clone, pausing between each time. After five uses of the jutsu she'd take a defensive position away from the clones as they began to circle around her and fling a slew of shuriken at her.

Statistics

Jutsu:

Shunshin no Jutsu [Body Flicker Technique] - 23, 23, 23, 23, 23
Sharingan - 20

Skills:

Traits:

Acrobatic
Spring Loaded

Stats:

Chakra:

Max - 696
Regained from rest - 138
Used this post - 135
Used Total - 452
Current - 382

Training:

Remove the Limitation: If no cover is used, the opponent may see the user leaning in the direction they intended to go - 6 of 7 Posts

Made use of the rule using a jutsu 5 times in a post counts as training over 3 posts of training.

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
^
Kemuri, Genji
 Posted: May 31 2018, 08:46 PM
Quote Post

Genji despite her enhanced visual perception was starting to get sluggish and slow. The pain in her body was starting to finally catch up to her from all the movements. While she had nearly perfect overcoming the limitation she was flat out tired. Having used basically half her chakra she was starting to sweat and breathy heavily.

"Time to end this".

Using Shunshin no Jutsu [Body Flicker Technique] she'd move from a completely still position without giving any notation as to where she was going to go. Appearing in front of two Clones she'd attack them and cause them to go up in a puff of smoke. Four more times she'd move around using the jutsu to destroy the clones. Feeling a blunt but pointed pain in her back she'd miscalculate on her last movement as 3 shuriken embedded into her clothing and a little into the skin. While she had over come one limitation she had completely forgotten about another, the one limitation that she was fully aware of she couldn't over come and that was being able to react to attacks while moving.

Falling to a kneeling position she'd pant and heave before ending her Sharingan and forcing herself into a standing position. Walking in a odd fashion she'd go to find her new friend and give the news.

'Okay..I'm beat. I am going to rest a few days and take it easy. I'm pretty sore and running low on chakra anyways. If you're willing you can stay a couple extra days and I'll just go back with you if you wish? Or I can observe any training you want to do and help out."

Statistics

Jutsu:

Shunshin no Jutsu [Body Flicker Technique] - 23, 23, 23, 23, 23
Sharingan - 5

Skills:

Traits:

Acrobatic
Spring Loaded

Stats:

Chakra:

Max - 696
Regained from rest - 120
Used this post - 135
Used Total - 572
Current - 262

Training:

Remove the Limitation: If no cover is used, the opponent may see the user leaning in the direction they intended to go - 7 of 7 Posts

Made use of the rule using a jutsu 5 times in a post counts as training over 3 posts of training.

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
^
Uchiha, Ninigi
 Posted: May 31 2018, 11:41 PM
Quote Post
Advanced Member

x
Elemental clones are 1:1 for physical qualities with the original here actually, bad Genji

She said something to the Uchiha genin but he was mostly asleep and would not recall what she said when she woke up. His clones remitted some energy to him and the sleep he had indulged in had brought even more chakra to him. He opened his eyes and realized the place was silent; Genji was asleep. He got onto his feet and checked to see if the cave was empty which it was. He had to complete his learning of Shunshin no Jutsu, and the time was now.

He had much more chakra now, he put his hands together for a moment. Shunshin no jutsu He dashed through the cavern almost in teleporting fashion. He looked at the path which he travelled to the moment he arrived, as if in amazement. The jutsu was neat, and he had tried to learn it earlier but had not completed his knowledge.This should be quick He smirked at the progress and took a few steps forward, he looked at the top of the cavern with his corner eye and bolted as if someone had fired a jutsu at him.

Shunshin no Jutsu He took himself off the ground, disappearing in a blink and appearing in the air. He had done a diagonal ascension and all he had to deal with now was his falling body. It was a piece of cake for him. He waited till he was almost on the ground then he utilized Air Dodge to bump him a bit higher; breaking his fall. He spun around and imagined two shuriken coming from both sides. Docking a bit he would shunshin past the imaginary weapon to his right. An elbow strike would be made to the imaginary thrower, and Ninigi would form another hand seal as he shunshined back in the other direction. He would move past the second imaginary shuriken and would land a kick on its similarly inexistent thrower.

Of course he knew how unrealistic his practice was, but what was important was that he actually got his body moving about. He stopped for a bit and took a deep breath, all seemed to be about done. One more stunt. He jogged towards one of the cavern walls and then threw a kunai vertically into the air. It would be a series of two flickers to complete this move. First he would shunshin unto the wall of the cavern. Once he appeared on the wall he would take a couple steps before using Shunshin one more time to transport himself even higher into the air and away from the cliff. He would appear just below the kunai he had thrown and would catch it before he came falling to the ground.

Once again his fall would be cushioned by Air Dodge, and he would smile. It was a wrap. He would now return to where he had lay for the rest of his beautiful sleep.

This post has been edited by Uchiha, Ninigi: May 31 2018, 11:41 PM

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Kemuri, Genji
 Posted: Jun 1 2018, 12:55 AM
Quote Post

OOC: Oh crap. I saw this part ( Fire Clones are created by 1/10 the current chakra of their creator, and their jutsu are only 1/10 as powerful as a result) and for some reason thought they were 1/10 the stats as well. My bad...)

IC: Genji sleeps soundly dreaming of horses, deer and glades....then yummy cake. Oh such wonderful cakes; a chocolate cake with marble icing, a red velvet cake and a big ole cookie cake. Rolling around drooling Genji slept soundly as Ninigi trained his jutsu in secret. The overwork she had put herself through tired her out to the point she didn't hear him training.

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
^
Uchiha, Ninigi
 Posted: Jun 2 2018, 11:58 AM
Quote Post
Advanced Member

It was early the morning of the next day and Ninigi was rested, ready for another day of hardship. Truthfully all he wanted was to be stronger at this point, but nothing empowering ever came easy. He rose from his resting position and blinked a few times. He was still alive. It was a plus, you never really knew who you were talking to out in the wild. Fortunately for him his sharingan was probably still a secret, so he wouldn't have to fear too much the tales of Uchiha who were literally robbed blind while they slept. The thought of it gave him shivers and his legs flinched.

He walked outside the cave and stood outside in the face of the sun. It wasn't too hot today, perhaps it was the morning, perhaps the sun had given them a break. Either way he loved it. He went over to the water and washed his face. What are your daily targets my friend?

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Kemuri, Genji
 Posted: Jun 8 2018, 09:27 AM
Quote Post

Waking up Genji would go to the small cool pool outside the cave to find her new friend washing his face. She was happy to see he hadn't skipped out in the night but saddened at the same time since now she couldn't take a bath with him here...after all he was bound to peek!!!!!

"Good morning. I see you're up early and rested. I'm still a little sore but other than that pretty good. I sure did use a lot of chakra yesterday."

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
^
Uchiha, Ninigi
 Posted: Jun 9 2018, 11:23 AM
Quote Post
Advanced Member

Ninigi would be washing his face when she made her presence known. She had woken up and hopefully had gotten the sleep she required. He looked to her and smiled as she talked about her yesterday. He turned his mind to what he had seen when his sharingan was on. Her chakra natures were different from his and interesting. He stood up and stretched out as he faced her. "Good morning. I'm pretty rested myself. What are we doing today?"

As the words left his mouth he questioned what he was doing here. Out in the wilderness and somewhat encroaching on a possibly recluse girl's secret getaway. Surely when he left the heart of the village to wander he had a plan in terms of destinations and planned actions. He was either wasting time and being unwanted here, or moving towards greater things by the ultimate guidance of the universe.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Kemuri, Genji
 Posted: Jun 10 2018, 09:29 AM
Quote Post

Crossing her arms and and putting he chin on one hand she'd pose in a thinking position while she pondered on what they could do today.

"Hrmmm."

"Let's see. We could train some more but the jutsu I want to train I don't want him to know about since it's a clan jutsu. We could just relax for the day. I know for sure I want to take a dip in the water....hrm..."

"Well for starters I'm going to rip up some of my spare clothing and turn it into a bathing suit so I can take a dip and bathe without you starring at me, because I know you will!" (playfully/jokingly) smiles as spoken. After that we could train or just relax the day. What are your thoughts?"

Moving to her pack she'd pull out some already tattered workout clothing that had gotten ripped her last time she was here. Pulling it further apart she'd go to making it into a bathing suit while she waited for a reply.

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
^
Uchiha, Ninigi
 Posted: Jun 13 2018, 05:47 AM
Quote Post
Advanced Member

"We don't have to do anything." He reasoned he could save the energy for when he possibly decided that he was going to be returning home. He moved over to where the hammock was and tossed himself unto it.

"So what's home for you like back in the village?" He smiled as he folded his arms behind his head and let a grin slip. "Yup, you can definitely rip off your clothes now and get that bath. I'm a noble man." He chuckled a bit and pulled out a piece of paper as he wanted to be able to note down ideas as the day went on.

"I certainly wouldn't join you...I mean, I don't need a wash up right?"

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Kemuri, Genji
 Posted: Jun 14 2018, 12:10 PM
Quote Post

OC: Looks like the genin team thread is ready.

IC: Genji was all but prepared for a witty retort and a nice bath when a village hawk would land with a note attached to it's leg. Moving over to it she'd unwravel it and. After reading it she'd fold it up in a special way to announce it had been read and put it back on the hawks leg for it to fly off again.

"Seems I've been called back to the village. I'm getting assigned a genin team. Want to ride along?"

Packing up her gear she'd get the horse ready and making sure the cave was all in order she'd start off on her journey back to the village with or without her new friend. AFter all she was one of the older genin in the village of her class now and was just now getting assigned a team.

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (3) 1 2 3  Reply to this topicStart new topic

Skin made by Kman of Kskins