•  
  • D
  • I
  • S
  • C
  • O
  • R
  • D

Pages: (3) 1 2 3  ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topic

> Lost Knowledge, [C-Ranked Mission]
IzzetDragon
 Posted: Jun 17 2018, 12:13 PM
Quote Post
Advanced Member

Member Inventory: View
Ryu: 100

"One wouldn't diverge the intention of the sage to bring people together but three separate yet dissimilar paths seems to drive people apart, or at the very least us. Can we continue with the original plan and separate, maybe follow the stories."

It's common knowledge but still doesn't make sense to be honest for such a person as her but she was with senpai and that's all that mattered to her, he'd find a way to solve this puzzle as no one else could. There was nothing he couldn't do. But she was worried about the true threat of this mission, being so far from home.

--------------------
PM
^
Uchiha Lapis
 Posted: Jun 17 2018, 12:23 PM
Quote Post
Advanced Member

Member Inventory: View
Ryu: 400

I have not a clue what any of this means! Every bit is contradictory to one or the other, what the actual hell!

Lapis never cared for teamwork, not just antisocial, his mind never could truly process the meaning of the sage's unity even when it was right in front of him. With his mind busy being stumped he was unable to tune out Mai and instead heard her words too well. It was almost too stupid to be dumb, it just might work, but there was a problem.

"Brilliant deduction...now tell me...we are short on shinobi, at the same time short on techniques...even Genin do not venture far from their center. I know not one Taijutsu and my only Genjutsu is Kai, perhaps the same as yourself. Even if Kai covers the Genjutsu requirement where praytell do we acquire Taijutsu? I doubt we can just strike it with our hands and call it a day.

--------------------
Uchiha Lapis

I do not seek power like some pathetic brute, I do not want infinite knowledge like some boring intellectual, I do not desire immortality like some groveling ancient. What I seek, what I want, what I desire is to hold all in my grasp...to have true control, even if one such as you just happens to be extra baggage.
user posted image
(Family Files)
Any questions about personal life can be found here.
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (3) 1 2 3  Reply to this topicStart new topic

Skin made by Kman of Kskins