> [Open] A "Nice Stroll", A time for the next generation of Genin
Uchiha Lapis
 Posted: Jan 9 2018, 01:56 AM
Quote Post
Advanced Member

Member Inventory: View
Ryu: 0

OOC: New Genin and Students allowed; let's create a class plot

IC: How dull, what boredom, there is...nothing here for me...is there...

A young child wandered through the village of heavy light, the village of desolation, a desert. Lapis cared for nothing around him for nothing made him feel anything. He watched people pass him by and barely took notice of them, they did nothing but walk and waste the day away. They were just waiting for their deaths...he could "help" them along.

He took notice of the shadows that moved, the eyes that watch him, Lapis hardly ever deactivated his Sharingan. It made it easy to watch "that" man's people follow him everywhere. He figured he could just do it all right here and be done with it but something caught his attention. His focus was brought to a family having an outing and though he'd normally ignore such trifles something was different.

"Mommy, Daddy, can I have some candy?"

"Have you been a good boy?"

"Always!"

"You heard him dear, let's go."

The young boy watched as a child and his parents frivolously wasted their life, together, it was so natural. It made Lapis think back to his parents who he left behind to settle their sad squabbling, completely absent-minded as he stood there lost in thought. What were those two doing as of this very moment in time.

"What's the point..."

--------------------
Uchiha Lapis

I do not seek power like some pathetic brute, I do not want infinite knowledge like some boring intellectual, I do not desire immortality like some groveling ancient. What I seek, what I want, what I desire is to hold all in my grasp...to have true control, even if one such as you just happens to be extra baggage.
user posted image
(Family Files)
Any questions about personal life can be found here.
PM
^
Uchiha, Ninigi
 Posted: Jan 9 2018, 03:17 AM
Quote Post
Advanced Member

Ryu: 600

Ninigi was anxiously expecting to receive his genin promotion, walking around the streets to let his mind wonder away. He had been told by his parents that his Lapis had made it and was officially now a genin, being a little bit over 3 years younger than him, it embarrassed him a little. He however had much joy for the antisocial white-haired boy.

The streets of Akari promised no fun, but Ninigi was sure something would distract him from the anxiety he had struggled to keep deep inside. A spar, a race, or a viewing at the arena, were among the few things that could keep his mind away, but none of them were readily accessible at his fingertips. He walked through the village at a moderately slow pace, moving his eyes from left to right to observe the intricacies of the buildings and the activities going on right outside them. He didn't have his sharingan on today, he didn't want to remind himself of who he was, he just wanted to get lost in the environment.

His wondering would eventually bring him to a small family playfully quizzing their son on his behaviour, right there, he would see Lapis too spectating. Lapis...I wonder if he thinks about his parents. He was behind Lapis but would not try to sneak on him, he would call out while he was a yard behind. "Gitei" It meant younger brother, and this was what he had decided to go with. "Congratulations, you're a genin now, how's it going?"

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Uchiha Lapis
 Posted: Jan 9 2018, 03:38 AM
Quote Post
Advanced Member

Still deep in thought, Lapis tried to clear his thoughts of such irritations but just as he was about to another one popped into his head. Or rather his ears. He opened his eyes and let his Sharingan gaze peak back to see what his ears already knew. Ninigi, what an ear sore, what a pain. He stared back in his half stance, not letting more than his right half face his brother, give a fish water and it will be happy and more annoying.

"Ninigi...hmph...you know how I loathe that title. Eventually you will forfeit your attempts to get one yourself."

In his irritant mood or naturally so he missed the compliment and just jabbed back with a heavy dose of reality In that soft yet deep voice, sounding more like an adult than a ten year old. He even missed the question. He stared for a few moments before he finally relented and gave the brother a response, one to move things along, maybe he'll go away sooner. Unlikely though.

"Well, you out enjoying this air or is there a point to your stride. You are hung up on something are you not?

--------------------
Uchiha Lapis

I do not seek power like some pathetic brute, I do not want infinite knowledge like some boring intellectual, I do not desire immortality like some groveling ancient. What I seek, what I want, what I desire is to hold all in my grasp...to have true control, even if one such as you just happens to be extra baggage.
user posted image
(Family Files)
PM
^
Uchiha, Ninigi
 Posted: Jan 9 2018, 06:34 AM
Quote Post
Advanced Member

Ninigi watched the boy turn to face him only partially, the sharingan in his right eye intriguing the older one a little bit. He listened to the boy lash back at him while he wondered how close either of them was to realizing a fully matured set of eyes. He couldn't speak for the younger one as he hadn't been around him much recently but he knew that he had probably a long way to go himself. Lapis's words didn't surprise him, in fact they made him chuckle internally as he could see the boy was probably never going to change. Is it just me or is his voice getting deeper?

He scratched his head and smiled as he realized his compliments had been for naught and while he mocked the boy for not being socially receptive in his mind, he heard words that caught him off guard. Lapis had asked why he had been walking at that pace, and Ninigi knew the exact answer to the question. He stretched arms upwards to allow the stretch reach his upper back, and then he clasped his hands creating a cushion as he leaned his head back."I don't know, it might be that the air today is a lot more pleasurable for me because you are in it." As he ended his statement he would keep a grin on his face as he subdued the laughter lurking inside. He sure knew how to wind up the Gitei.

"When are you going to become social? I didn't run into you at the academy...plus I heard some girl likes you."

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Uchiha Lapis
 Posted: Jan 9 2018, 03:48 PM
Quote Post
Advanced Member

Lapis let out some deep sigh, Ninigi always did this. Everyone either took the jabs or insults or the not interested look as the cue to beat it but his brother wasn't so easy to get rid of, it was sickening. There was no winning with this kid so for the moment he lamented to letting him have his way because he surely wasn't going anywhere anytime soon. With a tired looked on his face with a hint of irritation he continued this sibling back and forth gag Ninigi was so focused on.

"Life will never be that simple but if you wish to take it so casually go right ahead, I will not burst your bubble."

He turned and walked over to a nearby stall, some kind of food stand, and picked out some sweet treats and then picked out some casual snacks. With that done he returned and held out the two bags for Ninigi, he was going to let him choose the bag of snacks he wanted, both were equal in quantity just different types. While he choose he'd continue.

"That place had nothing to teach me, I already learned all their basics and practical work. Why would I waste anything more. As for your girlfriend...if she exists...huh."

It was tiring, playing this game, Lapis had no time nor care for romance. There was this one girl, Mai Aburame, who really got his attention but she was something else to him, a person who was skilled. Perhaps a rival. But please, there wasn't any other Genin as strong as him. Still, something about that girl got his attention and one day he would see what that was. He dazed off into the distance towards the wall, it got his mind thinking again, but not just about his parents again but someone or something else.

"I wonder what they are really like, what goes on in their minds."

--------------------
Uchiha Lapis

user posted image
(Family Files)
PM
^
Uchiha, Ninigi
 Posted: Jan 9 2018, 08:38 PM
Quote Post
Advanced Member

Ninigi would sigh when Lapis walked off to get the goodies, he reflected on what Lapis had said about the complicated nature of life. He had been getting glimpses of it himself, but he tried to push them back for when he was older and ultimately unable to run away from such truths. A child didn't need to think hard about them, not if it didn't ultimately do good to them and their surroundings, at least that's what Ninigi thought. Lapis returned with the sweets and Ninigi would slightly lick his lips when presented with the choice to pick, his ears listening to Lapis further grievances.

He picked the casual snacks and left the sweet ones for Lapis, he took a bite, and then just like that inspiration came for his next words. ...Lapis Lazuli...how about I drop this gem on you real quick... "Thanks, this stuff is nice..." He said with his mouth half filled. "Now, see I let you have the sweet ones because you're so sweet." He would grin, chuckle a bit, and then quickly add some serious words to get Lapis attention. "Now sweet to the tongue, is what school is to the lonely child; it promises pleasant experiences but it may not fill you...I think that's all there is to it."

There was a deep message being passed across but Ninigi was too young to be able to encapsulate it all properly, or articulate his words strongly enough to pass it on properly. Also he wanted to finish the snacks so he dug in and let Lapis talk more if he wanted to.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Uchiha Lapis
 Posted: Jan 10 2018, 01:12 AM
Quote Post
Advanced Member

"Tsk!"

Now that crossed a line. Even feeding the big mouth didn't shut him up so Lapis was done trying and would just continue his walk. For a moment he considered teaching him a lesson like those other kids but his Sharingan easily picked out the watchful eyes. He turned to walk away, Ninigi could do what he wanted even if it was to keep spouting nonsense.

Is this all there is to the world, is there really nothing more, what is the point to such existence?

There had to be more to this world, there just had to be something...it was time to go find it, what fate had in store. Where would they walk, what would they do, where will they end up?

What is the future of my life...I must find it...no matter who I must step over.

--------------------
Uchiha Lapis

user posted image
(Family Files)
PM
^
Uchiha, Ninigi
 Posted: Jan 10 2018, 03:13 AM
Quote Post
Advanced Member

"You know, when you grow up and get stronger than me, if you can, I'll stop calling you Gitei!" Till then, Ninigi would whoop his ass when he needed to tow him in line, or at least that's what he thought. They really didn't have a sparring relationship growing up. Because of his social awkwardness and touchy family issues, there was much little room for reckless and careless fun. But Ninigi still felt Lapis was behind him, well he thought he knew it for sure, but the power of conviction was a deadly illusion. He watched the boy walk off and he would let out a deep sigh, there were other things in life to do than listen to the boy mope about the human condition and its struggle. Truth be told he considered the fact that there was something very wrong with Lapis mind, but he would give him the benefit of the doubt.

He walked in the same direction but after the white haired boy had gained as much as a dozen meters on him, he didn't plan on keeping up with him. One watching them would imagine the Ninigi loved to piss Lapis off, but it was a tiring labor of love; trying to brighten up the dark mood and trying to bring a smile to his face. Ninigi felt Lapis behaviour was rooted in his rough family background, and that perhaps he had still not fully gotten over it, causing him to feel abit of a way in this "foster home". He had sufficiently been distracted from his genin promotion situation and that was good, now all he had to do was actually find someone who was fun to hang around with.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Uchiha Lapis
 Posted: Jan 18 2018, 01:55 AM
Quote Post
Advanced Member

Promotions, successes, perfect outcomes. None of it matters, I'm destined to always gain as much, anything less is not meant for me or not worth my effort.

Lapis cared for nothing that was or was meant to be, he only cared for what he wanted but the issue was that he didn't know. That got an idea in his head as he turned to face his brother, Sharingan staring him up and down before he finally spoke.

"What do you want, what do you desire, what do you wish for?"

He asked in his same tone as if he didn't care, mostly he didn't except for the meaning, but he stared regardless in not letting the question go unanswered. What he was after was the meaning behind the question.

--------------------
Uchiha Lapis

user posted image
(Family Files)
PM
^
Uchiha, Ninigi
 Posted: Feb 10 2018, 01:55 AM
Quote Post
Advanced Member

Ninigi had started enjoying the solitude of walking by himself in the streets as he tailed Lapis loosely, only for the white haired shinobi to decide to get talkative again. He shook his head and took a couple slightly faster steps towards his younger brother. The white-haired child always spoke in a manner that betrayed his age, and even sometimes, his innocence; but the latter was something which needed to be scrutinized.

"I want knowledge and power."

"I want enough wisdom to make the best decisions and enough power to solve our problems." He paused for a moment then sighed."Why do you ask these kind of questions? Sometimes I wonder what it is you really care about." Ninigi's face would now show no sign of jest or laughter; he was a bit angry. "What the fuck have you achieved in your tiny life?" Why do you always sound cocky as fuck? You can't start out that way, you must be somebody first!"He would then clench his fists and scream internally. I'll beat your ass if you pretend to be a legend again! His anger was consuming him and at this point he had noticed and thus kept himself from speaking further.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Uchiha Lapis
 Posted: Feb 10 2018, 02:38 AM
Quote Post
Advanced Member

Well if that wasn't the worst thing to say...Lapis' face darkened, his bangs shadowed his face, only until he tilted his head towards his brother. The only thing to pierce the shadows was his Sharingan. He stood there and stared at Ninigi for what seemed like minutes before his whole head turned, he wasn't pissed?! The look on his face was one of disinterest, nothing that was said came across how it was probably intended to.

"Hmph...what is there to care about; friends, loved ones, possessions...family. Those are just temporary in the face of eternity. Knowledge? Power? How trifle..so boring and pathetic."

In the blink of an eye Lapis' hand flicked as he talked, out of nowhere one of his katana appeared from out of thin air aimed at Ninigi, just inches from his chest. An intimidation and scare tactic. The moment his brother took notice he won this conversation. As he continued his sword dropped as it lowered from its target. He was one to never be unarmec or unprepared for whatever the world threw in his path and nothing would change that.

"I suppose you could be right...however, I am always someone, I am the only one who can judge myself. I am who I want to be and no matter what anyone tries to do I will own all that I want...because that is what I choose."

He thought back to his mother and father, the things they both put him through individually and together, he looked at his brother at how little he knew. Should he reveal who they were, tell him of his background, how he'd been through more than any kid his age or older...no. Ninigi wasn't worth that time and effort, almost less than 'their father' no they weren't worth it, for when people think they can make these claims based purely on assumptions their words lose all merit and meaning.

This world, these people, this limited life...it's all worthless.

--------------------
Uchiha Lapis

user posted image
(Family Files)
PM
^
Uchiha, Ninigi
 Posted: Feb 10 2018, 03:26 AM
Quote Post
Advanced Member

As if a reminder that Lapis was not special, Ninigi's sharingan would form, a perfect reflection of the eyes of Lapis. The white-haired one had pulled out another schmuck move, staring his older brother in the face. What would follow would be an insult to Ninigi and the office of the "older brother". Lapis' hand would move and a katana would appear midway, finally the sword would stand pointed at Ninigi's chest. It would happen quickly but the sharingan would only aid Ninigi's eyes in keeping track of the movement.

The disdainful talk would continue for a bit, but by now Ninigi had made up his mind on what he had to say to the younger one. It didn't matter that he had lowered his sword, what mattered was the threat that had been hurled his way. Once Lapis finished speaking he would quickly speak out. "You dare raise your katana at me?" Ninigi would march forward and advance past Lapis, spitting to the ground on his way. " I'll see you when I get back home, bitch, and yes I'm going to beat your ass."

"Better yet next weekend, I have somewhere to be right now!" Bastard; the nerve.

EXIT

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Uchiha Lapis
 Posted: Feb 10 2018, 03:41 AM
Quote Post
Advanced Member

Are people always this easy...

Lapis thought to himself for but a moment as Ninigi took his angry huff of an exit, his words remained empty and not worth listening to. He spoke as one who demanded respect of a title that was just dropped in his lap, his words before are but a reflection of now as he spoke without being someone. How childish, he should exercise what he preaches. When he left Lapis was finally free to move on for he had plans in the work that had been sidelined for long enough.

"Home? What home? That prison that attempts to bind me...oh poor foolish onee-chan, you are sadly mistaken. You are under the wrong assumption again, I am not returning, your supposed ass kicking will have to be put...on permanent hold."

With all that done with he was free to leave on his own base and start the machinations that turn the wheel of destiny. He was done here.

-Exit-

--------------------
Uchiha Lapis

user posted image
(Family Files)
PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topic

Skin made by Kman of Kskins