•  
  • D
  • I
  • S
  • C
  • O
  • R
  • D

Pages: (3) 1 2 3  ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topic

> Zerzura "The Oasis of Little Birds"
Chocobocharm
 Posted: May 24 2018, 05:15 PM
Quote Post

Member Inventory: View
Ryu: 0

user posted image

PMEmail Poster
^
Kemuri, Genji
 Posted: May 24 2018, 05:19 PM
Quote Post
Advanced Member

Ryu: 6350

Zerzura "The Oasis of Little Birds" was long rumored to have existed deep in the desert west of the great river. In writings dating back to the early times, the authors spoke of a city which was "white as a dove" and called it "The Oasis of Little Birds". Zerzura is said to be a ancient lost city full of treasure with a sleeping king and queen. The city is guarded by black giants who keep anyone from going in and coming out. However, this is not that place.

Closing her book Genji would sigh as she reached her destination. Having coming on horseback she had packed for the long visit, at least a few weeks, to her favorite little getaway she had affectionately named Zerzura. She knew it wan't the real Zerzura, if it even existed, but the little tucked away Oasis was home to a plethora of little birds that made it home. She didn't blame them really. It offered trees to rest on, clean clear water, a cool cave for shade and shelter, and fish....oh so many yummy fish.

Unloading her packs in the cave and tying up her horse she rented for the trip Genji would set up her hammock and get back to reading her book.

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
^
Uchiha, Ninigi
 Posted: May 24 2018, 05:52 PM
Quote Post
Advanced Member

Ryu: 600

Nini was almost 15 now and he had grown quite a bit from what he was when he just became a registered genin. Along with his maturity had ironically come adventurousness, and his will to explore had taken him away from the village center. By some fortunate stroke of luck, he had found himself facing an Oasis. It was a beautiful view. His hands touched his face in amazement as he convinced himself he was really seeing what was in front of him. Incredible!

Hasting his steps to the Oasis he would spot a girl who appeared to have arrived there on horseback. Was she a traveler who had found herself fortunate? Or had she intended to be there. After letting his eyes inspect the hammock as well as her body language, he decided to assume she belonged there.

"This is a beautiful pad you've got here."

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Kemuri, Genji
 Posted: May 24 2018, 07:39 PM
Quote Post
Advanced Member

In an age of war and strife it would be nearly impossible to sneak up on someone so skilled at detection. Someone approaching one's domain would exclude all kinds of signs; the monstrously loud crunch of sand on heel from someone walking, their sent, jutsu, etc. However! This was not the case with Genji, not right now at least. She was zoned out reading her book and oblivious to the fellow genin approaching her. In fact it wouldn't be until he spoke that she would be made aware of his presence.

Flipping and falling out of her hammock she'd stand up in an instant, showing her speed and agility while reading a defensive position.

"Wowa...hey now. Who are you and how did you find me?"

It wouldn't take a sharingan to see that Genji was sporting a face full of blush right now at her embarrassing display just now.

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
^
Uchiha, Ninigi
 Posted: May 25 2018, 01:04 AM
Quote Post
Advanced Member

He hadn't been too stealthy, and if he had showed any signs of a covert approach, the ninja in him was to blame. Ninigi had in his own mind walked pretty much openly under the sun and even added to that with his loud comment. Well it seemed the comment had been viewed as the harbinger of the rest of whatever his malicious intent his ninja-ness had brought with him. His shoulders dropped as he saw the girl quickly shift from her cozy comfortable position into what could only be a battle stance. I'm not trying to get beat by a girl...

He raised his hands in the air, indicating he had come empty-handed. Hopefully that would be enough to suggest he wasn't planning a swift sneak attack. Of course being ninja there was potentially more he could spin up that didn't require loaded hands, but the shinobi tools were the basic indication of intent.
...not again. "I come in peace and have merely stumbled upon this paradise." I have come with Ninshuu too... Ninigi thought as he wondered how the progenitors of their craft had spread the gospel of Ninja chakra manipulation.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Kemuri, Genji
 Posted: May 25 2018, 01:35 PM
Quote Post
Advanced Member

Letting her guard down she'd brush the sand off of her and fix herself up a bit. Standing straight a slight gust would blow her hair slightly about as she smiled. Genji never wore her headband or carried it on her for that matter.

"I wonder if he realizes I'm a shinobi from the village as well....I'll never understand why people want to show that off. This one wears it proudly on his forehead....Oh well, I can't fault the current system to much."

"I see you're a shinobi from the village. By your age and lack of a vest I'd guess you're a genin. What are you do so far out here? Who are you?"

Waiting for his response she'd go to the pack near her horse and pull out a mesh folding chair and set it up near her hammock. Sitting back on the hammock she'd leave it there for him to get off his feet if he so chooses.

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
^
Uchiha, Ninigi
 Posted: May 25 2018, 03:53 PM
Quote Post
Advanced Member

There wouldn't be too much that would transpire fortunately for Ninigi. The girl seemed to be at ease now, perhaps because he had declared his peacefulness. He let his eyes scope the place once more as he proceeded with a few more steps. Of course he would not be allowed to make her acquaintance without a few words from her, and so it would go. She put his apparent age and his occasional outfit together to jump into a conclusion. Here we go... "I could be posing as a little kid from the village shinobi force."

Ninigi would raise his hands up and shrug if she looked at him after his statement. She was so hospitable and had set upa chair for him to rest on. "So I'm from the land-use reclamation department and my name is Ninigi." He then took his seat and crossed his legs. "So besides being considered the evil land tax person, I'm a softhearted caring person, just trying to do my job, appearing in a child's body so that angry people don't beat me up. Do you understand what I'm saying?

Ninigi hoped, but would understand if she didn't realize he was joking.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Kemuri, Genji
 Posted: May 25 2018, 05:43 PM
Quote Post
Advanced Member

At first Genji would be skeptical as he first talked. How could someone with such perfect manicured nails be posing as anything! Smiling she'd be glad he decided to relax and she listened while swinging slightly on the hammock.

"Oh my. A evil land tax person! You know I hear the income tax, the property tax, and the sales tax are an unbeatable combination. They get you coming and going. Add the inheritance tax and they get you after you've gone"

As far as jokes go it was her first tax joke she had ever told. Biting her tongue in her mind she'd wish she had said something more akin to "You know why sharks won't attack tax inspectors right? Professional courtesy." On that note...let's test out a little honesty.

"So what's a sand shark really doing out here?" I'm Genji. I came out here to relax a little, read this new lore book and train."

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
^
Uchiha, Ninigi
 Posted: May 25 2018, 07:01 PM
Quote Post
Advanced Member

Nodding his head as she began to reply, Nini quickly became impressed with the zip-up vest wearing kunoichi. She had caught on to his jokes and seemed to have a good handle of humor herself. Well she's got jokes! She was doing better than he imagined and that made him even more comfortable. He took a sly look at he eyes and imagined if perhaps she was like him, the chances weren't so close to zero, but it was unlikely.

"Haha, don't call me a sand shark. I'm just a handsome young boy going out of his way to get a change of scenery. My name's actually Ninigi" He stretched his legs out and swung them a bit in excitement. "You know, I think they're going to kill me with inheritance tax...being a "prince", ha! "So, this is pretty awesome to look out, how did you find this place?"

"All I do is train indoors or around my residence...when I'm not doing nothing. I've been lazy for a while now, I just thought I needed to come out a bit to see something new."

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Kemuri, Genji
 Posted: May 25 2018, 10:12 PM
Quote Post
Advanced Member

Cocking her eyebrow at the mention of his name she'd notice he had now said it twice to her. Not sure if it was a mistake or a personality quark she'd let it go Standing up from her hammock she'd take in the little oasis. He was right she thought to herself. It's pretty awesome.

'I have to agree. It's pretty amazing. I found it a couple years back when I found an old map in the library stuck between some scrolls. For a couple years now I've been coming here and you're the first to ever be here other than me. Most people tend to stick to the known areas or near the river, for obvious reasons. I think my favorite part of this place is the cave. Even in the worst of the summer it's always nice and cool in it. River water runs under it keeping it that way, and as you can see some of it seeps up over there.....I've yet to figure out where the fish come from.

Do you have any food or water with you? If your'e out this way it's going to be tough getting back without supplies. You're welcome to rest here a few days and stock up...even train with me if you like. Maybe not the wisest thing given you're a stranger to me but if you're from the village you cant' be all that bad....I hope (laughs)".

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
^
Uchiha, Ninigi
 Posted: May 26 2018, 03:59 AM
Quote Post
Advanced Member

Well perhaps all Ninigi intended to convey was that the name he had given and associated with the tax collector front was in fact his name, but it was inconsequential. His words came from him without much afterthought and the only thing he could have taken notice of was her raised eyebrow. Is there something wrong with calling myself handsome? For a moment, Ninigi hoped that Genji would not turn out to be Keiko, she would naturally have such a reaction to such a statement.

She rose from her hammock and basked in the awesomeness of the place, prompting a smirk from Nini as he watched her. She stood a little bit taller than he was, but he wasn't going to stand up to compare. Her story about her time at the cave was intriguing; she had known this place for years. What had he discovered? Nothing but the wheels of the sharingan and the layers of self-discovery, both of which in their own right were probably priceless.

She just asked you to stay over mate. "I suppose I could at least spend the night here, I do hope you don't have an obsession with killing people in their sleep, I'm a deep sleeper." He rose from his chair as he laughed at his statement, as he contributed to the humor in the air. "I mean, you're from the village you can't be that bad." He grinned and gestured towards the cave entrance as if to ask if it was fine if he explored it.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Kemuri, Genji
 Posted: May 26 2018, 08:43 AM
Quote Post
Advanced Member

user posted image

Laughing Genji could appreciate a good humor. Seeing that he was motioning to the cave she'd take a skip and start walking towards it to show it off. Assuming Ninigi followed he'd find a large one room cave about 30 feet high. From the outside looking in the cave was dark, but once inside it would be clear that it was actually fairly well lit inside from outside sources peeking through rocky outcrops above. Small pools of sand could be seen from time to time under where the light was cascading through, most likely blown in during high winds.

While large it was one single medium sized cavern and was indeed very cool despite it was fairly hot outside.

"This is Zerzura. Well it's what I've dubbed Zerzura until I find the real one. I've explored it top to bottom. It's just one large room. The center is pretty even but the sides offer climbing and obstacles for various types of training. Off to the left here (Right in the picture) on the raised dais rock structure I have punching bags and various dulled iron and wooden weapons. They'd be useless in actual battle but are good enough for training.

So how far are you in your training? Do you know how to walk on walls or water yet? If not this is a great place for that. Well the walls it is...if you want to walk on water you'll need to go back outside. ....Anyways what do you think?"

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
^
Uchiha, Ninigi
 Posted: May 26 2018, 10:37 AM
Quote Post
Advanced Member

He followed the warm and pretty girl into the inner world of the cave. The cool air that greeted him immediately put a smile on his face. Wow It was a beauty to behold inside and a great feeling of coolness, plus the lighting was much better than he imagined. "This is great." He nodded his head as he turned from side to side to appreciate the beauty of the place. It wasn't too complicated on the inside fortunately and as such any fears of getting lost were quickly gone from his mind.

Genji would proceed to speak about the name of the place and how she had equipped it over time. She was an impressive independent young lady. Once she got to the ninja stuff Ninigi would swallow his saliva in shame. "Yeah...I'd say I'm just about halfway through my training. I can walk on those surfaces. Sound like you've got them all wrapped up?"

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Kemuri, Genji
 Posted: May 26 2018, 01:53 PM
Quote Post
Advanced Member

Shrugging she'd at least note that he could walk on those surfaces, but if he could do that then what training was he missing?

"I wonder if he knows genjutsu Kai then? I wonder what qualifies as halfway. Well it's not like I have any learned to try out on him, though I am close to figuring out one."

"That's okay. Well as you should have ascertained by now I'm also a shinobi from the village. I'm a genin. I came here to master my favorite jutsu. Most don't like it other than to use to run away but I can't help but feel that it's something I can improve upon. I want to make it combat worthy, something I can weave into and use amidst taijutsu and now that you're here you're going to help.

What type of weapons do you use? Let's go up to where the training items are and I'd like you to spar with me, if you're willing. I also don't want you to go easy on me or I won't learn anything. I was already expecting to get pretty worn out this visit to Zerzura."

Assuming he'd follow Genji would help him pick training weapons and go back down to the flatish main level of the cave. and stand a good 30 feet from him. Take a stance she'd hold up the Tiger sign. Realistically this could mean several jutsu, but she'd leave it up to her new friend to figure out what in the moment.

"Man I would have liked to have read a bit more and gotten to know this guy but now I'm all fired up and want to spar and master this jutsu. I'm rushing into this pretty fast, hope he doesn't think I'm a psycho."

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
^
Uchiha, Ninigi
 Posted: May 26 2018, 04:02 PM
Quote Post
Advanced Member

"Yeah"

He would say almost interrupting her as she got off talking about how he must have deduced that she was a ninja. "I don't really do much besides throw the standard kunai and shuriken, I could probably try a sword." Yup, she's a psycho.

He followed her up to get the different training equipment and thought to himself. Thank you for making sure we get up to activities that could potentially leave one of us dead by accident; a convenient excuse for the killer. Once they were back at the flat base level he would speak up to tryto change her mind."Well, you don't need to make a spar of your training plans. I can be your "spotter". You know spars tend to run your stamina down quickly and you easily find yourself adapting to combat rather than focusing on improving a specific skill or part of your game."

Considering he was going to stay the night, there was at least going to be enough time to have all kinds of fun. Her training would probably be interrupted if they went the current way and he felt he needed to let her at least focus on her primary objective to rid himself off the guilt of stumbling upon her hideout.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Kemuri, Genji
 Posted: May 26 2018, 04:42 PM
Quote Post
Advanced Member

It's not like he didn't have a valid point. Genji knew the wisdom behind his words, however what she was attempting would need a little danger. Sure she'd tire out faster, but it would help force muscle memory, even possibly force a knee jerk revelation in the moment. She noticed that a few times in her past that adrenaline plus instinct aided her more in training than other methods.

"Let's try it this way a few times and then go his route. He has a point and I only have him here the night it seems. I can take my time after he leaves."

"Let's try it this way a little first. Can you take the training weapons, the kunai or shuriken and ready them since you said you're better with them. I want you to hit me with them as hard and as accurately as possible. I need this to be real combat...minus the threat of death. I'm going to use this jutsu several times in a row in order to try to evade the attacks. Bassically I want you to not let that happen."

Sure it seemed nuts but he'd soon figure out why as long as he was okay with following the instructions. As soon as he was ready Genji would focus her chakra a few second, leaning to the right she'd immediately move to a new location, moving so fast that she'd appear to teleport. The chakra-assisted movement jutsu was a well known one; Shunshin no Jutsu [Body Flicker Technique]. Trying her hardest she'd try to lean as little as possible before the ninjutsu finished so that she could attempt her first goal of overcoming the limitation of having to use cover so that opponents can't see which direction she intended to go.

Right after finishing her movement, no matter if Ninigi attack struck true she'd hold up the sign and move to a new location. AFter that she'd do it again, and again and again until she had used the jutsu five times. Five times Genji used Shunshin no Jutsu [Body Flicker Technique] each time trying to hide which direction she'd intended to go by reducing the leaning required, with the ultimate goal of being able to do it standing completely still.

Statistics

Jutsu:

Shunshin no Jutsu [Body Flicker Technique] - 23, 23, 23, 23, 23

Traits:

[Mobility Theme] Specialty

Stats:

Strength: 25
Speed: 25
Agility: 25
Perception: 25
Endurance: 25
Willpower: 25
Spirituality: 25
Stamina: 25

Chakra:

Max - 696
Used this post - 115
Current - 581

Training:

Remove the Limitation: If no cover is used, the opponent may see the user leaning in the direction they intended to go - 1 of 7 Posts

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
^
Uchiha, Ninigi
 Posted: May 27 2018, 05:53 PM
Quote Post
Advanced Member

So, his first impression after he spoke was that she was probably buying into his idea. But the moment her lips moved to utter the words, he suddenly felt she was definitely going to do what she wanted to do initially. And as expected, she affirmed that she wanted to get the "battle feel". Great. Ninigi was beginning to think she was bossy as he bent down to pick out his preferred hand of shuriken and kunai. It didn't take him any time to decide on what he needed. He stood up straight now as she cemented her preferred distance between them. Her words about the jutsu had given him clues, but he had something else on his mind which had prevented him from converging at an educated guess.

That jutsu. His mind quickly raced to the hand seals he had observed from Keiko many months ago. He had copied the jutsu there and then but had never learned it properly, perhaps he could do that now. Being well versed in single hand seals he could recreate the appropriate hand seals using just on of his hands. He stuffed a couple of the equipment into his pockets and let his free hand begin to flip through hand seals. His other hand twirled a couple shuriken around his fingers in anticipation.

She seemed to be ready now, she had the tiger hand seal up. Ninigi on the other hand was thinking about the Fire Clone technique, molding his chakra to match what he had observed from his friend. And then Genji vanished, only to appear on her right. It almost startled Ninigi, and if he hadn't completed his chakra molding, he might have failed the jutsu. Fire Clone Appearing to his right would be another Ninigi, a perfect replica of the Uchiha genin. Ninigi looked at the clone and would notice that it seemed to have a tired expression on its face. Don't tell me I goofed that?

He looked back up at Genji, only for her to transport herself to another location. Take that! He would promptly throw his shuriken at her the moment he spotted her new location. She had teleported at least a couple times but he had not paid too much attention to get the hang of her movement. A few more times she would make this rapid movement and Ninigi and his clone would gun after her. She seems to give away her next position actually...I'm going to raise this up a notch in a moment.

x
How does Mobility theme come into play here? Or rather what does that have to do with Ningenjutsu lol
---
Using the updated stats which mods have approved but haven't placed into his profile yet if that's fine.

Strength: 10
Endurance: 10

Chakra: 440 - 44 = 396

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Kemuri, Genji
 Posted: May 28 2018, 09:41 AM
Quote Post
Advanced Member

The first few movements would go well enough, but it seemed more because Ninigi was preparing and in the process has summoned a clone. She did take note that the clone did have a tired look on his face, but despite that was aiding in the danger aspect well enough. Dodge after dodge she'd appear in a new place trying to reduce the amount of time and how much leaning was required. For months now she had been doing visual training of this jutsu, learning it in and out to master it...in time not only would she overcome a couple of the limitations, but she'd be able to do it without warning; no handseals, very little chakra, greater distances, etc. She would make this fantastic jutsu her own and in time incorporate it into some taijutsu moves.

Finishing her last movement she'd feel a slew of pain up her right arm, stomach and chest as the blunted weapons had hit her body. Having a fair bit of pain tolerance she'd stand there and grimacy but not give up. Taking a sharp inhale she'd hold in the oxygen before breathing out slowly.

"Taking it up a notch huh. Sounds interesting. Okay I'll try that again. Truth be told I've been working on this for a few months. It's not easy overcoming limitations. Most of my training has been research and visual training so I'm glad you're here for this."

Attempting her best she'd leave backwards this time to increase the distance from Ninigi, then to the right, left, forward and right again. It wasn't until the last moment that something sort of would click and she'd not lean nearly as much in any direction. Her upper body would shift but her feet would remain in place before the chakra-assisted movement took her away from where she was standing. Five times more in total she'd use
Shunshin no Jutsu [Body Flicker Technique] in an attempt to dodge her sparring partners attacks while trying to overcome this annoying limitation.

Statistics

The mobility theme lowers the cost of Shunshin so I listed it as something in use. I'd say Shunshin qualifies as mobility for sure http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/smile.gif

Jutsu:

Shunshin no Jutsu [Body Flicker Technique] - 23, 23, 23, 23, 23

Traits:

Stats:

Chakra:

Max - 696
Used this post - 115
Used Total - 230
Current - 466

Training:

Remove the Limitation: If no cover is used, the opponent may see the user leaning in the direction they intended to go - 2 of 7 Posts

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
^
Uchiha, Ninigi
 Posted: May 28 2018, 11:24 AM
Quote Post
Advanced Member

If she got hit already, it's going to get tough for her.

The clone pulled out a kunai from its pocket with its second arm. Now Genji was going to be running her dashes across the throwing range of a now dual-wielding clone. Previously it was just Nini and the clone throwing shuriken from one hand at a time. He sighed one more time as he flung one more shuriken at her. He would now pull out a kunai and begin twirling it in his throwing hand, his other hand running through some hand seals. "Remember, you asked for it."

His clone would now become agile, moving from the spot where it once stood, trying to close the gap between the disappearing Genji and itself. It would however do a better job than its tiring expression would suggest. Ninigi in the meanwhile would take a brief moment to conjure a flawless chakra render of another instance of the fire clone jutsu. Here goes! Fire Clone He would pull out two shuriken as he finished the clone production and would fling them the moment Genji arrived at a new location. Is she getting better at hiding her movement?

The new clone would have an expression almost identical to the other and would boast a similarly surprising vigour. It pulled out its own weapons and would join the fray, taking aim with both hands and compounding Genji's latest struggle. Now there were 2 clones aiming for her and Nini who seemed to be throwing up hand seals again. One more! He would flip through these hand seals with both hands with a grimace on his face, he felt he was going to get this one spot on. Fire Clone It would take a few more throws from the clones and his final creation would appear; a perfect Fire Clone in likeness and expression with Ninigi.

"Now there's 4 of me, good luck!"

x
Italics are unheard thoughts of Ninigi XD. Basically anything not in quotes.
Nini = 396 - 40 - 36 = 320.
Clones = 40 each

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Kemuri, Genji
 Posted: May 28 2018, 02:22 PM
Quote Post
Advanced Member

Finishing her movements Genji would stare in almost disbelieve and ecstasy as the adrenaline was really starting to pump through her body. Studying the movements of the clones she'd be forced to now focus on the execution and even more on the hiding of her jutsu to avoid all the attacks. Fighting through the pain coursing through her body she'd take note that the cones, while agile were not much compared to her since closes are weaker, but it would give her a good idea of how agile Nigini is. Still despite their weakness the numbers were growing and the area was limited.

Dodging about she'd now have to dodge their attacks, using her acrobatics. Once the opportunity presented itself she'd try to do what she did before where she'd hide the leaning movement that would give away her direction of use. Sadly the increased clones and the added dodging herself would mess it up and she wouldn't be able to recreate her previous success as she used Shunshin no Jutsu [Body Flicker Technique]. It wouldn't be until her second use of the jutsu that she'd be able to better hide the jutsu's leaning movements. Something just clicked this time and out of nowhere she'd be able to use Shunshin no Jutsu [Body Flicker Technique] from a standing position with no give away as to her direction.

Normally this would be a fantastic thing, if it wasn't for the fact her body wasn't used to such a movement and the chakra flowing through her legs would cause them to bulge up and a few would would split open as a little blood spurt out. The sudden pain and overuse of chakra additionally causing her to trip and roll into the cave wall. Yes, Genji had her first success, but at cost it would seem. The movement took twice as much chakra as it should have and it put far too much strain in her legs. The pain would be too much and she'd let out a guttural cry.

"Gaaahhhhhh"

"BAKA BAKA BAKA. I screwed up. Man that hurts a lot."

Yes it would be clear that success had a cost but if one was to notice, even though it would be clear she was in pain she was doing nothing but smiling. Genji was smiling because she was close...she was close to figuring out how to correctly remove the limitation. Standing up she'd hold up a hand to hold off of the assault.

"Hold on hold on please. I need to rest a moment and patch up my legs. Think we could take a hour or two break then resume?"

Statistics

The mobility theme lowers the cost of Shunshin so I listed it as something in use. I'd say Shunshin qualifies as mobility for sure http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/smile.gif

Jutsu:

Shunshin no Jutsu [Body Flicker Technique] - 23, 23

Traits:

Stats:

Chakra:

Max - 696
Used this post - 46
Used Total - 276
Current - 420

Training:

Remove the Limitation: If no cover is used, the opponent may see the user leaning in the direction they intended to go - 3 of 7 Posts

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (3) 1 2 3  Reply to this topicStart new topic

Skin made by Kman of Kskins