Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topic

> Training Area 32
Uchiha, Ninigi
 Posted: Jul 11 2018, 10:41 AM
Quote Post
Advanced Member

Member Inventory: View
Ryu: 600

Ninigi remained on the periphery as both his teammates proceeded to somehow analyze the situation. Both would go about it very different ways, with Yuzuru touting his very mobile Forge products as usual. It was impressive as usual and never ceased to amaze the Uchiha. Genji on the other hand was using a more conventional method to try and figure out their situation. He smirked as he concluded that he had been blessed with two very resourceful teammates. His smirk would then dull slightly as he questioned his own usefulness.

Yuzuru in no time would be back out with information and Genji would seem to come up with consistent knowledge. Once the exchange between the other two reached its height Ninigi would just fold his hands and drop his shoulders. Well at least you know they have a bloodline...that's something. She would even mention a fighting style called Quicksilver, this would cause Ninigi's facial expression to switch to one that was much impressed. He would place his arms akimbo and would look at Yuzuru's face trying to see what his response was.

Other than that, there was no input from the Uchiha.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
BurningBright
 Posted: Jul 11 2018, 10:46 AM
Quote Post
Administrator

Ryu: 700

OOC : Just keep posting til a group decision is made. Til you guys make your choice, I don't have anything to write about.

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
^
Yuzuru Kodogu
 Posted: Jul 16 2018, 12:27 AM
Quote Post

Ryu: 200

Yuzuru would shrug at Genji's observations. They were perhaps valid but neither of them had any way of verifying it for sure.

"Perhaps, but I don't know how much mobility and ability to react you expect to have underwater while being swept along by a current with next to zero visibility. These suits are more than sturdy enough to withstand direct hits from decently powerful jutsu as Ninigi can attest to. If mobility becomes an issue I can release the suits while they're still on you by simply touching them, and I'll be connected to you both by wires so I can reel myself in without an issue. Meanwhile I could create an airbladder out of some sort of worked leather, but good luck getting it to sink. There's no density to it, you'd never reach the tunnel."

"As for Kodogu being hard to hurt because of our koton jutsu, that's only half the story. I'd be more than happy to give you details on the other half of the equation or answer any questions about my clan when we don't have a deadline looming over us. I maintain the suits are the best course of action but I obviously won't be forcing them on anyone. I can provide you with just the helmet instead, but that leaves you with less air and we still don't know if that liquid is dangerous to bare flesh. I calculate a lower chance of survival with that method."

Another shrug followed his statements as Yuzuru crossed his arms across his chest.

"I don't care what we do as long as we do it quickly, time's wasting." Yuzuru's gaze turned to Ninigi. "Feel free to weigh in."

--------------------
Yuzuru Kodogu
user posted image
PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (2) 1 2  Reply to this topicStart new topic

Skin made by Kman of Kskins