• O
  • P
  • E
  • N
  •  
  • D
  • I
  • S
  • C
  • O
  • R
  • D



Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topic

> [Mission] Search and Score
Kodogu Zaijorou
 Posted: Nov 25 2017, 01:43 AM
Quote Post
Advanced Member

Post Count: 70
Member Inventory: View
Ryu: 2700
Offline


The firey red-headed woman's words made Kammi feel at unease - almost like they were expected; that their arrival was anticipated by someone else, not just her. Naturally, the young Kaguya took heed in every person's words, choosing to not believe them at face value, especially when both sides weren't heard. She kept at a distance behind the group, mentally reevaluating the moments prior when the man strapped with explosive tags blew himself to smitherines and stated that they shouldn't be helping her.

Perhaps they should have listened to a dying man's last words.

Just as she stepped forward after a lingering second of afterthought, Kammi swore she felt the wind off something and turned to see an oncoming slew of ninja weaponry. Her first instinct was to immediately skewer the woman for leading them into a trap but she refrained from doing anything too brash, simply opting for dodging the onslaught by whatever means necessary to get closer to Itami and the woman. As for Serenity, Kammi wasn't even thinking of her, not out of spite, but because she believed her to be more capable than Itami. And that woman was of the utmost importance... she knew something they didn't.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Kagemaru
 Posted: Nov 26 2017, 09:20 PM
Quote Post
Member

Post Count: 21
Member Inventory: View
Ryu: 2500
Offline


Serenitys Mirage Genjutsu, would pay off well enough to not get herself noticed as she went into the brush of the woods, even her own teammates would be susceptible. However, they too were formidable enough to ignore additions to genjutsu, so her chains pulling towards the ground were for not. However as she hid amongst the brush, she could hear rustling amongst the trees above her, someone constantly moving above her. However when she cast Kai on herself it made it clear that this was indeed a Set up. About 20 feet ahead in the trees she would be able to see a pair of Ninja waiting for what they thought was the whole group of Genin approaching them.

Once the onslaught of weapons occured however and Itami began jumping into the trees, the red-headed woman would strike, pulling from inside her pants a kunai, and jamming it into his chest to escape his grasp and jump out of his arms. Serenity would see one of the pair thugs throw a flashbang at Kammi and Itami.

The other thug that was waiting in the trees was wearing a pair of sunglasses, and would lung at Itami, he was rather large so he would tackle the giant wolf man. Ready to fight, throwing blows as the two would roll on the ground, and he would begin throwing strong punches at the Wolf. Meanwhile the red-head would make an acrobatic move flipping over on the branch, and from her position Serenity would see the red head drop something in the lap of the one thug staying still in the branches of the trees.

Meanwhile the red-head would jump back down and attack Kammi. Thanks for the help, but I can make it on my own now. The woman would say taking a pill, a woozy effect taking place over her she'd begin wobbling back and forth in intoxication as she got down and did a hand stand closing the distance between her and Kammi with the [b]Drunken fist

--------------------
PM
^
Yajū-Senju, Itami
 Posted: Nov 26 2017, 10:32 PM
Quote Post
Advanced Member

Post Count: 62
Member Inventory: View
Ryu: 0
Offline


Just as he thought, two against one made odds in her favor unlikely instead she was the one who came out on top. The two were against her for one reason, she was the enemy. Unfortunately for her Itami saw that coming, the whole reason he was holding her so close, and tightly and she wasn't going to pull away so easily. Luckily Itami jumped up with another passenger in his arms, one who hated betrayals, Fang saw her reaching for a kunai just as Itami felt her shifting around in his arms. They were on to her before she could use it.

Sorry for the insult to all the lovely ladies out there of my species...you bitch! I got her.

Fang quickly and easily leaned over to the woman, putting a paw on her arms at the joint of her elbow so she couldn't move them, while his face moved in for her neck. He was going to take a chunk out of her neck for her betrayal. With her still in his arms Itami helped by using his left hand, the one holding her, to tighten his grip, mostly her left arm. His attention was however pulled up at another attacker but unfortunately for them there was more.

Surprise mother####!

Something small and black with short fur came practically tumbling out of the trees where he had been hiding, making a couple aerial flips and spins before coming straight down with an extended palm.
Panzer was up above their heads too and leaped or rather dropped out of the trees and struck the falling man in the back of his head with Shattering Palm to take him out, moving as fast and hitting as hard as he could. His strength wasn't easily comparable to a person but with what strength he had with that attack it would certainly do something to a skull. After all it could crack bone.

However, if the woman got out of Itami and Fang's hold, she was Chuunin so it was probably a chance, things would play differently. But she wasn't getting away quickly nor without scars. Thankfully the woman seemed like a moron, going for the chest rather than the neck, though it probably saved her from him biting her hand before she could. Good thing he felt no pain. If she escaped Fang would give chase, like he said he hated betrayals, while Itami refocused his attention on the falling man. The first punch, if he made it, would be met with a well timed snap of Itami's jaws, he would rip his hand off if he must. Meanwhile Panzer would still be on his head doing the same thing as before constantly trying to shatter his skull.

Since all three of them had enough senses, even Panzer had a straight shot, the flashbang wouldn't do much to hinder their actions; the little cat was already in contact with his target, Fang's back was turned, and Itami just didn't care. These people could throw as many strong punches and flashes as they wanted, the big guy felt none of it and could power through it. He had a strong Determination to match his strong form.

Spoiler (Show/Hide)
  Houshou [Shattering Palm]
Rank: D
Requirements: None
Description: The user thrusts forward with a powerful palm strike. Using proper form to keep their arm and hand rigid, this could crack bone.
Cost: -

--------------------
Itami
Panzer
Fang

"Raising fights to show off one's strength is meaningless. Might should only be unleashed for the sole purpose of opening a path one should advance."
user posted image
(Family Files)
Any questions about personal life can be found here.
PM
^
Serenity Frostfire
 Posted: Dec 3 2017, 05:34 PM
Quote Post
Advanced Member

Post Count: 129
Member Inventory: View
Ryu: 2000
Offline


With the few captured, Serenity made her move quickly climbing the tree and lobbing the heads off the fools that attacked them with her scythe. She did it in such a way that she'd be able to lob their heads off quickly and efficiently. Things weren't going to go their way here and she could tell by what Itami was currently doing that the woman was indeed a bad guy also.

Sighing heavily after each of the people were killed or disabled Serenity would drop her genjutsu. She was exhausted with these stupid tactics and would walk over to the woman after all was said and done. Hopefully she was dead after fang's attack.

Rubbing her head she would just search the body for anything valuable. Since she was just a traitor she would have something explaining what was to be grabbed and taken to its destination.

"Since these stupid guys want what ever is being transported so badly, why don't we just finish the delivery and be damn with the consequences."

OCC: sorry for the long wait for me just to post.

--------------------
PM
^
Kagemaru
 Posted: Dec 14 2017, 10:11 AM
Quote Post
Member

Post Count: 21
Member Inventory: View
Ryu: 2500
Offline


OOC: Ya know what we ain't waiting no more. Lets get this finished up for you two.

IC: The woman would prove to be a little tougher than Itami and fang had hoped, the paws that would try to hinder the movement of her elbow merely knocked the Kunai that was going to stab Itami in the chest, while the other paw moved for her throat the red headed woman would push off from Itamis arms. Itami would feel that her strength was astonishing, forcing her way from his grip with great effort as he too was pretty strong.

The man that was going to charge at Itami would find himself hit with a strong thrust from the cat above knocking him to the ground below. He was now suffering a major concussion from the blow.

The man hiding in the trees would find that his efforts were for not, as he was out matched in Genjutsu by Serenity. She came around swinging her scythe chopping him in the neck causing him to bleed heavily on to the ground releasing the genjutsu that the man had on her teammates.

If Serenity continued her rampage it would be stopped at the red-headed woman whom was popping a pill mentioned before in the previous post it was go time, her Drunken fist style was activated, and she was prepared for the two Genin standing before her.

--------------------
PM
^
Yajū-Senju, Itami
 Posted: Dec 15 2017, 10:25 PM
Quote Post
Advanced Member

Post Count: 62
Member Inventory: View
Ryu: 0
Offline


OOC: ???

IC: "Slippery little bitch!"

True as it was and like predicted for a Chuunin it was prepared for. Fang immediately gave chase to take her down for she insulted their kindness...well his. He'd do more than assist Serenity to take her down by getting in there like he planned before her great escape. Itami saw no need for him to intervene in the fight, adding another large form into that mess would be pure chaotic. He sent Panzer in his stead while he searched what was left of the enemy, primarily looking to get those answers they couldn't before this.

While he looked for answers Fang and Panzer jumped into the fight to help, Panzer acting as support while the other two got in there. It was their basic tactic they all practiced at home so it required no communication on either of their parts. Fang would wait for his opening, glaring her down with his one good eye, knowing that her movements would be nigh impossible to predict. He was going to go with his senses to track her movements rather than trying the impossible, knowing her vulnerable point would be when she stopped or rather was stopped. To do so he needed Panzer and Serenity to stop her which the little cat did by charging in and leaped for her back with his palm strike.

If she got hit and toppled or locked into place by the two of them Fang would leap in himself and take her down to the ground and grip her throat in his teeth. He wouldn't rip just yet until they were done with her. If she wasn't stopped then he'd wait for his moment.

--------------------
Itami
Panzer
Fang

"Raising fights to show off one's strength is meaningless. Might should only be unleashed for the sole purpose of opening a path one should advance."
user posted image
(Family Files)
Any questions about personal life can be found here.
PM
^
Serenity Frostfire
 Posted: Dec 17 2017, 07:54 PM
Quote Post
Advanced Member

Post Count: 129
Member Inventory: View
Ryu: 2000
Offline


Serenity watched as the enemies body hit the ground and would jump down to meet the other man that was knocked on his ass with her scythe blade impaling him directly in the back. She'd rake it out of his body before turning to meet the woman's gaze head on. She was looking directly at Serenity when she took that pill and Serenity would use Mirage Once more leaving it at its base effect. Serenity would vanish from the woman's sight letting her see and hear what she wanted of Serentiy's movement.

Walking up slowly to the woman after that Serenity would draw her scythe back waiting for the exact moment when Panzer knocked her forward or she reacted to Panzer and her genjutsu. Once she did Serenity would strike quickly taking the woman's upper half from her lower half. Serenity wasn't happy with this woman, the two man back from before died just for this cur to be saved by Serenity's group.

Sighing slightly after the deed was done Serenity would look at Itami and then back to the woman. From there Serenity would search her carefully collecting the items she held on her person. "What ever it is that we had to collect I'm guessing she had it. Lets move out and finish out objective now. Shall we?"

--------------------
PM
^
iceshadow40
 Posted: Jan 9 2018, 08:37 AM
Quote Post
Advanced Member

Post Count: 47
Member Inventory: View
Ryu: 3300
Offline


OCC: Ending this now.

The woman was quite quick with avoiding the attacks of Panzer and Fang, they were meant to hold her down but Serenity's genjutsu caused her the slip up and was soon seeing the ground from a different angle. Her head was on the ground staring up at her own body.

Defeated, The genin team would be able to grab the object the woman had stashed on her body. In her attempt to fool and betray them she made it clear she held the object they were meant to escort. Thankfully they were able to retrieve the item and take it to its destination. The mission was finally over and they would be able to go home and do the events that followed afterwards.

--------------------
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (2) 1 2  Reply to this topicStart new topic


 


 


Skin made by Kman of Kskins