• D

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Animal Senses
ComicBookMan
 Posted: Mar 25 2016, 07:19 PM
Quote Post

Member Inventory: View
Ryu: 0

Something that seems to be missing is pet/summon senses. Something that I liked on most other sights was the ability to list one or two senses that were advanced for a particular animal (that fit). It would be weird to have a snake summon/pet and it not have heat vision and poor eyesight, or a dog with good hearing.

I thought a balanced way to apply such senses over given it to them for free was to have a advanced sense take up a jutsu slot (Basics = D-rank, Advanced = C rank, Master = B rank) but that would only work on summons since pets don't get jutsu slots. I know both have a traits section but it would be weird to spend your limited trait points on something that should naturally already have such things. Additionally we could also add jutsu slots to pets. After all they can be killed and once killed you have to start over from AS. From first glace there are far more pros to summons compared to pets imo.

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
^
BurningBright
 Posted: Mar 25 2016, 07:46 PM
Quote Post
Administrator

Ryu: 750

Animals have whatever senses you can prove they have. It's pretty easy to tell if someone's lying about what an animal can do; we have the internet.

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
^
ComicBookMan
 Posted: Mar 25 2016, 09:56 PM
Quote Post

Ryu: 0

That works

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Skin made by Kman of Kskins