Reply to this topicStart new topic

> Better Left to Chance
Kodogu Zaijorou
 Posted: Mar 25 2018, 04:47 PM
Quote Post
Advanced Member

Member Inventory: View
Ryu: 2600

Somewhere on the outskirts of Akarigakure, away from the center of the village, in an undisclosed location, was the party of all parties. It was absolutely madness and chaos - young Chuunin and Genin were drunk on saki, probably doing things they shouldn't have been doing, and acting completely insane. Katon users were igniting massive pyres, creating huge bonfires which illuminated the darkness of midnight, Suiton users were playing bartender and infusing alcohol into everyone's drinks, Doton users made Seven Minutes in Heaven locations for the giggling debauchery youngsters, Raiton users manifested fireworks in the starry sky, bursting the obsidian with bright colors of all hues, and the Fuuton users... well, they didn't do much of anything but cheat at Spin the Bottle while keeping a steady blare of music that may or may not have busted some eardrums. Nobody wanted to take responsibility, if anyone was to ask.

Among the party-goers, Zaijorou accompanied his best friend, Aikki, who was super interested in a Houzuki girl that seemed way out of his league but hey, nobody knew whose luck was going to change tonight. As they took drinks, one too many on Aikki's part, while he was over near a hut where more than two people were inside, he hurled several shades of yellow and green, Zaijorou was minding his business with a few friendly faces he remembered from his Genin days. A couple of girls and three guys, all of which were plastered and couldn't properly form a sentence, the Chuunin laughed along with them as the alcohol surged through his own system. One of the girls, by the name of Juniki, an Uchiha with the darkest eyes of silvery onyx, abruptly grabbed Zaijorou by the cheeks and planted the sloppiest, most disgusting kiss on his lips... like ever.

Well, the other Uchiha dude, or dudette, Zaijorou wasn't entirely sure at this point, just wasn't having that kind of stuff while he was around. He didn't know if it was his sister or his girlfriend, they weren't acting very lovingly towards one another so, he wasn't sure. Or maybe they were just friends. Whatever, it didn't matter, but the sucker punch to the moistened left cheek brought him out of his stupor long enough to make him stare wildly for a brief second before falling down. Grabbing at his face and quite possibly broken jaw, he groaned for a minute and felt an anger well up inside him. He'd done nothing wrong and most certainly could have went his entire life without having been molested by a drunken Uchiha that didn't know to properly kiss. Hell, he didn't even get the chance to do it right! That bothered him to no end and as he rose from the ground, someone yelled out, "FIGHT, FIGHT!"

And then, a crowd surrounded them, all chanting the same thing.

Glancing around, Zaijorou blinked as blood dripped onto his chest, forcing him to look down and see the red substance mark his flesh. Frowning in distaste, his first instinct was to straight up murder this piece of crap but in the back of his mind, his sober mind, he thought better. This was no place to fight and this guy was just protecting what he valued, nothing more, regardless of who was in the wrong. Instead of doing anything drastic, he simply closed his eyes and took the next four, or maybe five, hits to his face and chest. He never budged. Things were fine, totally fine, until this dick decided to use Raiton which he immediately knew was going to do some serious damage, based on the loud sound coming from the closing distance. Gulping aloud, he knew this was the end. He could feel it and as soon as the intoxicated Uchiha neared him, he slid to the side, allowing the Chidori to pass through the uppermost left side of his shoulder, ripping flesh and muscle from his body.

Screams and hoorays echoed from the crowd as he fell to his knees, finally opening his sad eyes to see the girl crying and shaking her head, silently begging for his forgiveness for something she felt was her fault. Of course, it was her fault but hey, this was fine. He was beginning to feel really warm and sleepy as the blood from his new wound coated his upper body and the last thing he saw before passing out was the crowd suddenly dispersing, ranting about something he couldn't quite make out.

"Well, shit," he mumbled, closing his eyes for just a minute, that's all he needed to feel better.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Vivian Hyuuga
 Posted: Mar 29 2018, 12:49 PM
Quote Post
Advanced Member

Ryu: 500

Coming off of a solo patrol Vivian returned to ANBU headquarters to file her report. Stopping in front of her captains office she knocked thrice and waited with her hands behind her back. After about a minute in which she was left wondering what the hell he was doing that he never let her right in and made her increasingly grouchy ass wait on him his voice called out for her to come in. Kneeling down on one knee with her head bowed she gave him her findings.

"Otohiko-sama, the fifth and sixth eastern sectors are silent. There was a small altercation in the 4th, but they were convinced to be more civil about their disagreement."

Without looking up from his paperwork the ANBU captain seemed to digest this information slowly.

"I've received reports that there's a fairly large group gathering for some sort of party in south seven. Head down there and keep an eye on them until they're done with their festivities, just in case it gets out of hand. Dismissed."

"Yes sir."

~~~

Not wasting any time Vivian teleported herself to a seal in the sector her captain had told her to go to. Not too far off she could hear the sounds of drunken revelry and mistakes being made. There was a part of her that always had difficulty fathoming how people could find the time for such mindless pleasure-seeking. It must be nice to be so carefree. Activating Meisaigakure and using Silent Killing she made her way closer and sought out a vantage point that she could use to make herself comfortable. The night was still young and she had no idea how long these hooligans were going to be here for.

It wasn't long after she arrived that cries of "FIGHT, FIGHT, FIGHT!" began to fill the air. Squinting in the direction it was coming from there was no mistaking the characteristic chirping and flashing lights of Chidori. Vivian's eyes widened with a mixture of anger and disbelief, that there would be someone stupid enough to aim such a technique at a fellow villager.

"Oh you dense motherfucker."

There was no time to get there before the strike landed, not with how far away she was. There were no seals for her to simply jump to, a limitation she was cursing at the moment. Running at full speed she didn't bother trying to be stealthy anymore although her jutsu still erased her presence visually. With all the noise the crowd generated it was unlikely anyone would hear her anyway.

As soon as she was close enough Vivian reached out with her chakra and forced the grass around the attackers feet to grow, tripping him down to the ground. Then with a single handseal thick roots erupted from the ground around him and restrained him none too gently. Activating Byakugan before releasing her stealth jutsu to reveal herself, it was at this moment that the crowd seemed to realize that their adventures here were at an end and they began dispersing in every direction. She couldn't care less about the others, it was the wounded individual and the culprit that mattered to her.

Taking one glance at Zaijorou's condition told Vivian all she needed to know. She was no medic so she had no way of knowing just how bad it was, but taking a chidori to the chest was never going to be a trivial matter. Slamming her open hand down on the assailants head where he was laying she forced it into the ground before leaning in close and speaking in a dangerously low tone. As she spoke Vivian also left behind a teleportation seal as insurance for later.

"You're going to head over to the anbu headquarters and turn yourself in while I deal with this mess. There is no place on this earth you can run that I won't find you."

Not bothering to undo her mokuton jutsu that was holding him in place knowing he'd wiggle free eventually she rushed to Zaijorou's side and picked him up gingerly before teleporting to the hospital. It looked as though he had passed out, whether from the pain or blood loss she had no idea. All she could do was trust in their villages medics for now. Leaving him there she returned to report her findings to Otohiko and get further instructions.

~~~

The following day saw Vivian hitting a level of exhaustion she wasn't accustomed to. Having spent the rest of her night patrolling (as well as a brief interlude where she had to go actually retrieve the moron that didn't show up on time) she hadn't had a chance yet to sleep, and now that the opportunity presented itself she still felt like there was one more thing to do before she could rest. Teleporting to mount Akarat she made her way to the gardens that she tended, although it was be more accurate to say she assisted in tending them while the Tengu did most of the work due to her relative inexperience with this kind of work.

Picking out a collection of various fruit she threw them unceremoniously into a basket until it was mostly full before heading back to her room and changing into her regular clothing. It always felt a little wrong to go parading down the streets in uniform unless there was actually a reason for her to do so. With that out of the way she teleported back to the hospital and checked in, letting them know she was here to drop these off for the man she had brought in last night and just check on how he was doing. She had read somewhere that you were supposed to bring fruit for recovering patients, and it wasn't like she knew the customs for this having never really had the opportunity to put it into practice or anyone to show her differently. Pausing outside of his door for a moment with her hand on the doorknob as if she remembered something she pulled her hand away and knocked, then walked in.

--------------------
Vivian Hyuuga
user posted image
PM
^
Kodogu Zaijorou
 Posted: Mar 29 2018, 03:20 PM
Quote Post
Advanced Member

Zaijorou had only passed out for approximately one minute and twenty seconds – long enough for him to open his eyes, see that the fucktard of an Uchiha consumed by what appeared to be twigs and brown vines, then felt a warmth around his body that was the accompaniment of a feminine sort. How he knew? Well, there were boobs pressed against his throat and his head lay perfectly against the collar bone of his savoir. Internally, he chuckled at the thought something so soft and lovely being what cradled him at such an embarrassing moment, but as he glanced upward, he saw the black mask with red markings. “Fuck, ANBU? Like, of all people, just had to be ANBU.” Why anyone was even there, he’d never know, and honestly, he didn’t really care. As stated before, he’d done nothing wrong so, he wasn’t too entirely worried; however, being in the presence of ANBU meant one of two things – either you were going to jail or you were going to die. Normally, there was no in between. Like, rarely, did those guys EVER show up for festivities or to bullshit, not in uniform, and not whooping ass with sticks and earth bending.

With a flash of blurring indifference, the Chuunin found himself being poked and prodded by several different people; all of which, were being rather rude as they touched him with icy cold hands. He blinked his eyes in rapid succession, trying to figure out what had happened to the figure that once held him, and why exactly he was being violated. It wasn’t until he felt a searing pain in his left shoulder, making him cry out with a girlish yelp, “Fuckin’ hell, now! That hurts, damnit!” Whomever was tending to him, mumbled something about being awake and about a solid four seconds later, he was dreaming about tacos, or fruit, or Playboy. It wasn’t very clear, to be honest.

Kodogu-san, are you awake?

Kodogu-san?

The attendant shot her eyes from side to side before abruptly slapping the ever-loving shit out of her patient, immediately waking him from his twelve-hour slumber.

BRING BACK TAMA THE TURTLE!” he yelled, shooting up from the bed and breathing heavily.

Very good. You’re doing just fine, Kodogu-san. Now, I need you to take these,” she said with a stern and cold voice, as if she’d been doing this for entirely too long and she was tired of dealing with this shit on a daily basis. She offered him a small white cup with three multi-colored pills; one for blood, one for expedited healing, and one for skin regeneration. Carefully, she explained that these weren’t battle-orientated and they would only last for the next six-seconds, long enough to help him recover, and if he was a thief of any kind, she’d be more than happy to make him a woman. Now, Zaijorou wasn’t sure if she meant that she’d manifest boobs on him or cut off his manhood, either way, he wasn’t about to find out. So, he quickly took the pills, drank the accompanying cup of water, and handed both back to her with a crooked smile plastered on his face.

Mm, delicious.

She stared, awkwardly.

Nobody likes a wise-ass, Kodogu-san. Your wound should be fine within the hour. I’ll come back to check on you then and give you the release form to sign so you can go back to doing whatever it is that you do. Also, take it easy on the alcohol next time. Had of you of not drank as much, you wouldn’t have lost so much blood – that’s the fourth blood pill we’ve given you since you’ve arrived – and, well, to be perfectly blunt, you probably wouldn’t be in such a state.

Zaijorou raised a brow, “The fuck? You think, because I had a bit of sake, that it’s MY fault that I was assaulted because of someone else’s actions? Ma’am, you’re surely high on whatever medication you’re stealing… I didn’t fight back. Not against my own village. That’s not what I believe in – intoxicated or not. I’ll bleed a million times over before I harm one of my own. Best believe that.

Scoffing, the attendant rolled her eyes and as she made her exit, she spat over her shoulder, “Then who was it that nearly broke every bone in that other boy’s body, hrm??

Wide-eyed, he stared at her without the ability to speak.

Yeah, that’s what I thought.

And with that, she was gone.

For the next few minutes, twenty or so, Zaijorou had time alone to think about what had happened when he was interrupted by a soft knock at his door. For a split second, his first instinct was to hide; thinking it might be his mother and the scolding he was to get for being at such a place and involving himself where he ought not be. Second thought, it was his father, coming to tell him he was bringing disgrace to the Clan and should have brought that useless Uchiha down for going up against him. But as he covered his lower face with the sheet from his bed, he quietly peeped, “Come in..

Fearing the worst, the Kodogu was surprised to be met with a face that was unrequited and absolutely beautiful – she was obviously effeminate yet stronger than most he’d encountered, just by her demeanor and there was something, something about her body, something that struck a chord within him, that he couldn’t help but to stare at the beauty she held. She loved nature, she was the one that had been with him the previous day, this was the person that cared for him when nobody else did. This was all based on that basket she held – it was testament enough that she was something entirely too special to forget. And so, he lowered the sheet to give a small smirk in the right corner of his mouth while revealing the bandaged left side of his chest. By this point, it was almost completely healed and no blood was leaking through the bandages but just to be safe, he was to remain for another thirty minutes before being released.

Hey, umm… I’m pretty sure we’ve met, just… not like this… a way worse position on my part and for that, I’m really sorry you had to see me like that. I see nothing gained from hurting fellow Shinobi. You didn’t have to bring me anything, I’m fine, really,” he laughed nervously, “But actually, I’m kind of glad I have a visitor. My attendant is some kind of serious and super against having a good time… Also, thank you. I’d like to do something for you, if you’d allow me to? But first, before we go there, care to give me your name?

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Vivian Hyuuga
 Posted: Apr 1 2018, 02:35 AM
Quote Post
Advanced Member

As Vivian wandered into the room the question of why exactly she was even there struck her. In the split second she had to ponder it before the mandatory social activity she was actuating began she could only conclude that she wasn't really sure. The RPer knew (or perhaps suspected seeing as he wasn't entirely certain himself) that is was in part due to a sense of duty or obligation. Zaijorou had been injured on her watch after all, and that wasn't going to sit well with her. Yet with how exhausted Vivian and her RPer both were, and how ridiculously meta this first paragraph turned out, anything was possible.

"Oh good, you're not dead. At least I know the fruit won't go to waste."

Setting the basket down on the bedside table Vivian repositioned some of the fruit around to make it slightly less unruly. Neither confirming nor denying that it was her who saved him she instead smiled as she sat down next to the bed.

"My name is Vivian. I have to ask... What sort of a good time could you possibly be trying to have after having a hole blown in your chest?"

--------------------
Vivian Hyuuga
user posted image
PM
^
Kodogu Zaijorou
 Posted: Apr 1 2018, 04:08 AM
Quote Post
Advanced Member

"Oh good, you're not dead. At least I know the fruit won't go to waste."

The sarcastic smile positioned on his face slowly faded as the beauty picked away at the fruit, moving different pieces around to perfect the presentation, and with a fully stoic face, he watched her sit down in a chair next to his bed – all the while, curiously questioning why she didn’t admit to being his savior. Then again, that was just fucking typical of the ANBU; they never confirmed or denied anything, for various reasons and justifications. However, it was him that was being blamed for breaking that boy’s body into pieces when, in fact, it was little miss See No Evil, Speak No Evil that was the culprit. But whatever. It didn’t honestly matter and had it of not been for this woman, he wouldn’t be in such high spirits. [That was actually the pain medication, making him high, just fyi.] And so, Zaijorou nodded frankly as she sat down, making herself all nice and comfortable, then pursed his lips with a mischievous notion when she introduced herself.

"My name is Vivian. I have to ask... What sort of a good time could you possibly be trying to have after having a hole blown in your chest?"

Cue the maniacal laughter.

Seriously though, Zaijorou only blinked in confusion as he looked to his pristine chest, noticing no hole, and then to his shoulder, which was the injured body part. Should he say something? No. Should he pretend she didn’t make a mistake? Yes. And, that’s what he did. Sliding up from his lowered and laid back position, the Chuunin sat to where his bare torso was showing and the sheet pooled around his lap. A genuine smile curved over his lightly pink lips as he leaned further more to the side so that he could handle the mattress, gaining a good balance, and craned over to politely introduce himself.

I’m Zaijorou, Vivian-san,” he began, morphing his smile into a wicked smirk, “But I’m sure you already know that so, no need to play coy. Also, mind over matter – as it pertains to the aforementioned ‘hole blown in my chest’. Life is short, enjoy it, live dangerously every now and again, just not too often lest you desire a hole in the chest.

The Kodogu chuckled aloud as he ran a hand though his medium-length chestnut hair, slicking it back to remove any obstructions from his view. He had charm and charisma, like his mother, but he had a stern and objective side as well, much akin to his father, but overall, he enjoyed life and was no stranger to poor decisions.

There’s a place I believe you’d appreciate, Vivian-san, and I’d like to take you there to show my appreciation for… for whatever you may or may not have done… and well, you just strike me as such a person that has similar tastes.

He paused.

Would you go with me?

Then he remembered.

In like, twenty minutes or so… when they let me outta this place,” he sighed, moving back into the bed as a sign of defeat, “That kinda just lost the luster, you know, adding the bit about waiting. Forgive me, Vivian-san.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Vivian Hyuuga
 Posted: Apr 1 2018, 03:50 PM
Quote Post
Advanced Member

Vivian watched as Zaijorou made a show of looking between his chest and shoulder where he was injured. At first she wasn't entirely certain what he was getting up to, but as the seconds crawled on she was certain the chuunin was building up to some pedantic comment that was going to set her right off after her long night at work with zero sleep. Yes bitch, have you never heard of a figure of speak? Lawd almighty.

As he pulled himself closer to her Vivian's eyes widened slightly in surprise at the sudden proximity although she made no other indication that she even noticed. With a perfectly straight face she appeared to study his eyes intently before sitting up straight, although there was a mischievous twinkle in her eyes.

"Zaijorou, Zaijorou... nope not ringing any bells."

A bit of light teasing aside the chuunin didn't quite know what to make of Zaijorou's L'Oreal moment. Clasping her hands together on her lap she waited patiently for whatever it was to finish before answering his questions.

"Similar tastes?" Vivian tilted her head as she lowered her eyes, her eyebrows knit together as she mulled over what he had said. "I mean no offense when I say this, but it feels unlikely you'd know my tastes without having spent any time getting to know me. Just saying Zai-chan."

Standing up Vivian pushed the chair back in place where she had found it and made her way to the door. As she opened it she paused to look back.

"That being said it would be rude of me to not accept your gracious offer. I'll be waiting in the lobby Zai-chan. Do try not to keep me waiting."

--------------------
Vivian Hyuuga
user posted image
PM
^
Kodogu Zaijorou
 Posted: Apr 2 2018, 07:07 PM
Quote Post
Advanced Member

"Similar tastes?"

Zaijorou raised a brow at her sudden statement slash question, “Hrm?

"I mean no offense when I say this, but it feels unlikely you'd know my tastes without having spent any time getting to know me. Just saying Zai-chan."

…Zai-chan? Zaijorou’s left eye uncontrollably twitched, giving the impression that the words Vivian had just spoken had hit a nerve. It wasn’t her obvious statement, of him not knowing practically anything about her; that much was absolutely true. While he knew nothing more than her name – everything else being an assumption and a gut feeling – Zaijorou was none too happy about being referred to as Zai-anything, making his inner distaste show in the form of an ugly frown that flashed only momentarily before disappearing. Of course, he was his father’s son and a father’s sins are always paid by the son but he was not, in any shape, form, or fashion, his father. Similar, sure, but he wasn’t anything like him, not in a morality sense, anyways. Other than his mother, Zaijorou was never called Zai, only Jorou if shortened at all, and that was by his close friends and family. While he reflected on such meaningless things, his attention was brought back to reality when Vivian abruptly scooted her chair in as she headed towards the door.

"That being said it would be rude of me to not accept your gracious offer. I'll be waiting in the lobby Zai-chan. Do try not to keep me waiting."

Realizing that he’d been silent the entire time, Zaijorou nodded with a curt motion of his head and as she exited, he quickly began dressing himself in the previous night’s bloodied clothes. The attendant entered just as he finished and had him sign a few papers, handed him discharge papers, and left without so much as grin or smirk. She was a total bitch, for lack of a better description. Rolling his eyes as she left, he followed suit and sought out Vivian in the lobby where he scratched at the back of his head upon finding her.

Hope you didn’t wait too long,” he smiled sweetly, almost blushing, then glanced down at his grotesque attire, “I just need to change, if you don’t mind, so I’ll need to stop by my place before we head out but the place isn’t far from where I live.

There was an innocence about Zaijorou if she bothered to look for it, however, that innocence was a bit of a false pretense and shadowed by a mischievous knack for dangerous things. The blushing, the sweet words, the kind gestures; these were important qualities to possess and while he had learned how to use them, he also played with them for various reasons. Though Vivian would never admit to being ANBU, Zaijorou knew based on instinct that there was more to this woman than what was on the surface and in all honesty, he wanted to find out just how deep he could delve before being shunned… or killed, which was entirely a good possibility.

But fuck it.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Vivian Hyuuga
 Posted: Apr 10 2018, 05:21 PM
Quote Post
Advanced Member

Making her way to the lobby Vivian found the nearest chair and collapsed into it with a sigh. She wasn't really sure what she was doing accepting this offer for... whatever it was Zeijorou wanted to offer her. There was a small mountain of papers for her to pour through today back at home, she still needed some rest, and this whole exercise was supposed to be a quick in and out operation just to check up on that guy from last night. A small defeated groan escaped her lips as she held up her head with her hands, her elbows propped on her legs.

As much as it would simplify her life to have a scapegoat to blame Vivian still realized that what she was going through was in no way Zaijorou's fault. It wasn't exactly like he asked to be attacked, as far as she could tell anyway. Moreover it was her own sentimentality that caused her to come here and burn more of her precious time on what was no doubt a pointless gesture. Yet more blame could then be heaped on her sentimentality for accepting his offer. She just needed to get through today. That was it.

Vivian didn't look up until she heard Zai approaching, opting instead to rest her eyes as long as possible. The sounds of the hospital were sufficient to keep her awake with her hyper-sensitive hearing for the most part, although they didn't completely stop her from starting to nod off. As it was she didn't have the opportunity to react until Zai was almost there next to her. Looking up at him with a barely perceivable start she blinked a few times as her eyes adjusted to being open again even with the relatively soft light from within the building.

"Huh? Oh uh, yeah. That's fine."

Stifling a yawn as she stood up Vivian stretched for a moment before falling in behind the Kodogu.

--------------------
Vivian Hyuuga
user posted image
PM
^
Kodogu Zaijorou
 Posted: Apr 10 2018, 06:24 PM
Quote Post
Advanced Member

For the sake of keeping the walk to Zaijorou's home as uneventful and not entirely awkward as it actually was, that bit is being skipped. Besides, it was only like, ten minutes or so. While Vivian was busy nodding in and out of consciousness, due to her obvious sleep deprevation, Zaijorou was mindfully keeping an eye on her in case of a bout of narcolepsy - he most certainly didn't want her falling over and hurting herself. Anyways, since both parties knew the walk was boring, once they arrived at the Kodogu Compound, some ways away from the center of the village, the Chuunin directed Vivian towards a large lake that encircled the Compound, much like a moat would a castle, but it was only on the western side and was utilized to cool the forges that ran day and night, never ceasing to produce. There was a slight fog that surrounded the place but as they neared an entrance, it seemed to disappear for perfect visibility.

With a brief smile curling on his lips, Zaijorou reached out for the door that held no knob and placed a finger on an invisible seal that unlocked the entrance, granting the two access to a large greenhouse-type hallway filled with books, potted plants, and several unfinished metal contraptions that were best left to the imagination. Ushering her in, he gently closed the door that latched and locked, sealing the entryway once again, and allowed her to look around while he moved forward into the hallway that opened up into an extremely vast room that appeared to be his personal workspace and bedroom. The ceiling was made entirely of glass and metal with the midnight sky piercing through, giving the impression that it was always nighttime, even when it truly wasn't. Shooting stars shot across the ceiling while orbits were made by other stars and everything constantly changed, the longer one were to gaze into the heavens.

"Vivian-san, make yourself at home, I'll get us some tea... or would you prefer coffee?" he asked, showing her to an overly large couch that was fashioned of tufted crimson velvet and mohogany trimmings, "Doesn't matter, I'll get both. Be back in a minute."

Pillows of creamy white and gold littered the couch, along with a blanket of deep sapphire that was made of the softest material which was strewn across one of the armrests. Not far from the couch was an ornate bed, almost designed the same way, but with more pillows, books, and poorly executed blueprints scattered along one side while the other side was unmade, apparently where he slept. The bed also included a canopy that was draped with the same crimson velvet and gold accents as the couch. A few chairs, matching the previous descriptions, were sat in random locations, filled with more books and papers that had writing of nonsense. At the head of the room, there was a white door which exited to the rest of the West Wing and towards the left, there was a mohagany door that lead to the lavatory, and on the right, there was yet another door of mahogany which was a walk-in closet.

Zaijorou left Vivian to her own devices for a good two or three minutes until returning with a large sized rose-gold tray that had two pots - one made of clear glass with tea, and the other, the same but with coffee. Cream and sugar were in rose-gold containers and two teacups were upside-down, also made of the rose-gold. Three spoons lay on a white cloth as he served his guest, politely setting the tray down on a low-sitting table in front of the couch - you guessed it, made of mahogany. Sensing a trend, eh?

"While I'd join you, I'm like, desperately in need of a bath so, please, help yourself while I ---" he began, then paused to see the empty place where the pasteries should have been, "Fuck, I forgot the snacks. One minute..."

Leaving once again, he scurried like a madman out of the white door only to return within a minute with a lavish rose-gold platter of several different kinds of sweets, ranging from tiny cups of mousse of all flavors, macaroons, finger cakes, to crispy cookies of varying ingredients. Placing it next to the tray, he smiled kindly and scratched at the back of his head.

"You should be all set. I'm going to bathe and change clothes real quick, alright? If you need anything, let me know."

With that said, he slipped into the bathroom where water could be heard running and steam rolled from under the door.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topic

Skin made by Kman of Kskins