• D

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Newb Questions?
Nephilim
 Posted: Mar 29 2016, 11:39 AM
Quote Post

Member Inventory: View
Ryu: 6600

So I've been reading the guides, but I still have a few questions before I can fully completely a character profile:

Can a character potentially start with a Kekkei Genkai, so long as it has no additional training requirements? If so, is it possible to start with beyond the base so long as they have?

Regarding application limits, is there a limit to how many active applications one may have open during the initial creation period? And I mean in general. I'm already under the assumption of one per section at a time.

What category would utilizing a weapon tied to something (rope, cloth, wires) without any manipulation techniques fall under? Initially my guess was still the category the weapon normally falls under, but since the rope gives it range, would it change it?

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
ComicBookMan
 Posted: Mar 29 2016, 01:28 PM
Quote Post

Ryu: 0

Can a character potentially start with a Kekkei Genkai, so long as it has no additional training requirements? If so, is it possible to start with beyond the base so long as they have?

Yes you can start with a Kekkei Genkai. For example if you're an Uchiha you can have the Sharingan. You get 2 AP per rank.

Regarding application limits, is there a limit to how many active applications one may have open during the initial creation period? And I mean in general. I'm already under the assumption of one per section at a time.

At the moment there isn't a limit since we are in beta and creations isn't overwhelmed.

What category would utilizing a weapon tied to something (rope, cloth, wires) without any manipulation techniques fall under? Initially my guess was still the category the weapon normally falls under, but since the rope gives it range, would it change it?

Depends on what is added to the weapon but I think in most cases it won't change. A long blade with a short chain on it it is still a long blade I believe.

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
^
BurningBright
 Posted: Mar 29 2016, 01:44 PM
Quote Post
Administrator

Ryu: 750

CBM is mostly right in every case there. I just felt an ounce more clarification was appropriate.

1. In short, yes and yes. If there are no extra reqs, you just need the points.

2. No limit. I don't plan on there ever being one unless the site explodes and we're dealing with more apps than we can handle.

3. USUALLY won't change the category, but there are some exceptions. We are still beta though, and skills are on our to-do list to review, so that MIGHT change in the future. For now, CBM is again, right on target.

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Skin made by Kman of Kskins