Quote Post
Advanced Member

Member Inventory: View
Ryu: 0

Name: Thousand Divine Slayer

Jutsu Type: Demonic/Ninjutsu/Bukijutsu

Range: Long

Element: Fire and Wind

Requirements: 1000 Divine Cuts; 75 speed and/or agility naturally; Daedric Blood activated

Description: A far greater force to be feared than the weaker technique this was derived from, the demonic power sealed can now be released. By filling their blade with a massive level of chakra the user can slash out at their target with unbelievable speed and agility, exponentially increasing its cutting capabilities; range with wind and power with fire. The attacks from this are similar to the first but instead of every 20 points they get an attack for every 10 points; agility too. This technique is greatest against larger single targets, with the numerous number of attacks and the increased potential, causing massive damage on par with their swiftness. Destructive in it's capability, capable of cutting through something as massive as limbs of large creatures with greater swiftness than the opposing endurance.

Limitations:
-None

Weaknesses:
-Trying to hit a single small target is next to impossible, accuracy is severely lacking, even the best of perception powers can barely track the movements. This can be removed if the user possesses high levels of perception.
-If the targeted area isn't very large, like eyes or small limbs, slicing at it would require excellent precision and perception to hit.

Drawbacks:
-None

Creator: Uchiha Lapis

Cost: 100

--------------------
PM
^
kanna
 Posted: Jul 4 2018, 06:11 PM
Quote Post
Gopher Tuna

There are a few things:
- Please link [1000 Divine Cuts] in the Requirements: section; that way we know what this is a derivative of and comparison is easier, both for critique as well as OOC.

- You cannot compare anything in terms of S rank in "destructive power" and whatnot. Such comparisons aren't really accurate, certainly based on the rank of this powerful jutsu which you are applying for as A.

- A legend of sorts would be helpful in the matter of perceptive ability; in example, 80 perception for a medium sized target, or something to that effect.

- Cost is good, fair enough, but seeing how I don't know the jutsu this is derived from, I am unsure how it's a Bukijutsu. By reading it this way, it seems like a Fuuinjutsu unsealing and applying a Ninjutsu from the previous jutsu. Most things are alright the way they're written as of now, but I need more clarification before continuing the critique.

--------------------

user posted image
Kodogu Zaijorou
けつお食べる
PM
^
IzzetDragon
 Posted: Jul 4 2018, 10:22 PM
Quote Post
Advanced Member

Linked...I hope

Gone

Well, I know to follow one's own moves you need at least half in perception so this requires more...equal if not close so 75% I guess http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/unsure.gif

--------------------
PM
^
kanna
 Posted: Jul 8 2018, 05:09 PM
Quote Post
Gopher Tuna

Mmkay.

The only thing I would like to see changed, after reading the aforementioned jutsu, is that the weaknesses remain the same.

"Without a high perception stat or excellent precision skills this attack can be sloppy, making it hard if not impossible to aim for a lethal strike. This cannot be removed."

That would be sufficient instead of altering the stats and whatnot. Other than what's mentioned, I think it's good to go.

--------------------

user posted image
Kodogu Zaijorou
けつお食べる
PM
^
IzzetDragon
 Posted: Jul 8 2018, 10:14 PM
Quote Post
Advanced Member

Really? It's used against massive targets, next to impossible to miss, I didn't think it very viable a weakness...maybe attacking an eye, hm I'll add in something to help

--------------------
PM
^
N tha Darth
 Posted: Jul 12 2018, 04:09 AM
Quote Post
The Ghost in the Machine

Ryu: 100

Approved.
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Closed TopicStart new topic

Skin made by Kman of Kskins