Reply to this topicStart new topic

> Debriefing, Private
Serenity Frostfire
 Posted: Jan 6 2018, 09:43 PM
Quote Post
Advanced Member

Member Inventory: View
Ryu: 2000

It had been at least 9-10 months since her mission occurred she had the luck of the devil. She had been stabbed so many times she blacked out and her body was found beaten and thrown in the desert. It was a miracle she was even alive now. What she had learned about a demon worshiping cult would be valuable but since she had been unconscious for so long it would be a miracle if they were even still there. But the kage wanted to speak with her about the mission and the chunin exams over all.

She had awoken to a multitude of flowers and a fresh bowl of ramen from her parents. She had scarfed it down and even had them prepare a second and third to sate her hunger. The fear and exhaustion from that night wore heavy on her but she was happy she managed to get back to see her family again. She would be able to see her friends again too.

She was quite nervous but honestly she just felt happy to finally be awake and honestly Alive...that was the greatest feeling of all. So she sat in front of his office as she was too weak to stand for prolonged times. She'd be sitting gaining her strength as she awaited for her meeting. She knew she would have to stand during it and frankly hoped she would get off the hook quickly.

OCC: Short post is Short.

--------------------
PM
^
BurningBright
 Posted: Jan 7 2018, 02:40 PM
Quote Post
Administrator

Ryu: 3300

Serenity would be shown into the Asakage's office. Chouten sat at his desk, various stacks of paper around him. He seemed to be in a decent mood, at the very least-til he looked up and saw Serenity. He moved the papers out of the way so his desk was somewhat clear in front of him, told Serenity to close the door and gestured for her to sit.

"I'm glad to see that you're alive, Serenity. It's always good news when a child of the village survives against the odds. We have some things to discuss, first and foremost, your performance during the Chuunin exams.

You were promoted to Chuunin. Your performance during the exams was noteworthy, and it was decided that your skill in unconventional forms of combat should not be wasted. So, you are now a Chuunin.
"

Chouten crossed his hands over each other, clearly building up to something. Serenity could tell just by looking at him that he didn't like what he was saying.

"Though, I want to make it clear, I fought vehemently against your promotion. Combat skill is not the only trait a ninja needs. We are not thoughtless murderers, Serenity. Sometimes, we must kill to protect those around us, and sometimes, killing is necessary to prevent further death. And yes, on rare occasions, we are contracted out as assassins, though even in those cases, I make it a point to refuse any contract to kill someone who doesn't deserve it.

To kill two genin as brutally as you did...compounded by your teammate killing two more, two who were unconscious at that-it's a miracle your sensei is still a Jounin at all after that shitshow.
"

Very few had ever heard Chouten swear. He wasn't one to do so very often-but these were extraordinary circumstances. Serenity, unless she was insane, would not be very proud of her accomplishment.

"Death is expected during the Chuunin exams. Accidental death, from a genin who misjudged the strength of his attack, or from one who pushed himself further than he should, or from simple environmental hazards. Not from brazen slaughter. Do you think other villages just shrug off the deaths of their children? You and Itami almost caused a GOD DAMN WAR. Did you even CONSIDER that when you were beheading people during a competition? Do I look like the kind of man who likes going to war over the decisions of a few FUCKING GENIN?!"

On the last statement, Chouten's desk and the glass around his office cracked, his chakra having leaked out slightly during his rage. Serenity would notice that the temperature in the room had been steadily rising, though it was now going back down.

"You were promoted. But you are on the thinnest of ice. If you so much as think of putting a toe out of line, I swear on my office, I'll hand you over to Yamagakure like they asked. Do I make myself clear?"

Chouten inhaled deeply, ran his hands down his cloak to help calm himself, and returned to his stern-but-not-shouting-yet demeanor.

"You have a mission to debrief me on, I believe. Go ahead."

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
^
Serenity Frostfire
 Posted: Jan 7 2018, 03:22 PM
Quote Post
Advanced Member

Ryu: 2000

By time the Kage had called the girl into his office she had fallen asleep and was drowsy as she entered. Rubbing a bit of sleep from her eyes she'd take the seat she was offered, it would help conserve her strength. When she was seated the Kage started their meeting off on a nicer note, she had been promoted to chunin. Though this woke her up a bit she was still very much drowsy and simply smiled brightly to show she was happy for the good news. Though he continued to talk explaining his stand on her promotion and what she had done during the exams.

'He wanted me to stay genin for my short comings...I don't blame him.' She thought to her self as she listened intently to his every word. She felt bad for the things she had done during the chunin exams and frankly she had forgotten about them until just now. The coma and demons were the only thoughts on her mind till then. That and the fact that Itami had murdered two more genin who were unconscious...that flared a bit of hatred in Serenity but the guilt of her personal crimes outweighed what she felt about Itami currently.

What ever form of drowsiness was lingering in Serenity's eyes quickly disappeared as the Kage shouted at her. She had been afraid of the demons yes, like any normal person should be. But her leader, her general, was screaming directly at her rage filled in his eyes. It hadn't crossed her mind often about how close to war she actually brought the country.

Gulping, she'd attempt to ease her grip off the armrest of the chair. Never had she been so ready to run for her life as she did this exact moment. If the asakage was paying attention he'd probably notice her visible shaking in her chair as she held onto the arm rest for dear life.

"Yes Sir!" She said to him straightaway, it was her response to him verifying that if she screwed up again she'll be seeing the inside of another counties jail cell...or worse the chopping blocks. Another loud gulp followed.

It took her a few minutes to stop shaking long enough to get her thoughts straight to even begin the mission debriefing. "Th..The mission started off as just a normal scouting mission sir." she'd say finally getting her hands free of the arm rest.

"As I looked for information on the religious group, it became apparent that the information given for the mission and the information gathered were drastically off. We were told the town I'd be scouting at had yet to be visited by the group and would be next. When I arrived people in town were already talking as if they religious group had been there for a few years. I thought at first maybe the mission was just older and I arrived late but when listening to the conversations more I suspected it might be the work of powerful Genjutsu."

Looking down at her hands she'd clutch them into fist before looking back up at the kage before she continued speaking. "From there I acquired enough information to find where they were holding their meetings. I followed them to a cabin off in the desert, as I watched them all go in it shifted into a cave. I went in deeper to investigate...It was...it was a nightmare, it was a nest of spider Demons keeping the people in a constant genjutsu. I only found that out after being caught by their leader. From there I was tortured and...from what the doctors tell me, left for dead."

Smiling slightly at still being alive she'd finish with her last bit of information. "I believe she...it wasn't just a normal low ranking Akuma, she had to at least be A rank max. Her capabilities with genjutsu, to be able to torture me in front of all those people and not a single one of them snapping out of it. She dangerous if she can maintain so much without breaking a sweat." Serenity would be breathing heavily now. The recollection of what happened seeming exhaust her more mentally.

--------------------
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topic

Skin made by Kman of Kskins