Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> History and whatchamacallits
ishi_kudo
 Posted: Mar 21 2016, 01:06 PM
Quote Post

Member Inventory: View
Ryu: 0

Yeah, working on my RPC's BG...

Looking for the history/plot thread here...

And I am failing. D:

--------------------
PMUsers Website
^
Jademoon
 Posted: Mar 21 2016, 01:46 PM
Quote Post
Advanced Member

The site's lore is in the process of being finalized, compiled and built. At the moment, there are bits and pieces spread around the guides, forum descriptions, etc. Here is what I can tell you from my own knowledge:

The land of Houseki is a continent in the same world as naruto canon, and many canon naruto clans have settled here. This takes place some time after the events of the naruto manga in the future, about forty years. These events had no direct impact that I am aware of on the events in Houseki, it just so happens we are in that world.

Houseki was a fairly standard ninja land (With some semblances of Modern Technology, until around that 40 year mark, where Houseki Got Some tailed beasts of its own

Since then, Bijuu have become a dark, foreboding menace lingering over the land. They attack and disappear on a whim, and no shinobi nation has found a way to more than ineffectually fight them back to this day. This has had long term negative effects on the economic development of Houseki, as most places with large populations attract bijuu to attack it.

I am also working on an organization that will be part of the forum lore in this respect, but have not posted it. That's all I can immediately think of.

--------------------
PM
^
ishi_kudo
 Posted: Mar 21 2016, 02:13 PM
Quote Post

Thank you! I'll make use of what we have for now.

*nods*

--------------------
PMUsers Website
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Skin made by Kman of Kskins