IzzetDragon
 Posted: Nov 22 2017, 10:51 AM
Quote Post
Advanced Member

Member Inventory: View
Ryu: 300

Hiraishin no Jutsu [Flying Thunder God Technique]
Requirements: Moderator Approval (Restricted Concept) ; 2 AA Points
Description: The user places a unique marking formula on any object their hand comes into contact with. After placing the seal, the user can teleport to the seal at any time. No aspect of this technique requires handseals. Multiple seals may be placed at once, and while the mark may fade, the seal itself never does, allowing the user to teleport to that seal forever. The user may also transport others with him or her, so long as those other people are touching the user or his chakra.
Seal Description: Unique to the user, but typically 4 inches long, 1 inch wide
Cost: 50 to place seal; 30 to teleport (cost of teleportation applies to every person being teleported)

I know it's early, and I'm not buying it til I'm at least Chuunin, but I wanted to go ahead and toss my name into this. I wanted to get started on custom creating variants and derivatives of what would be Itami's signature technique...or secret weapon depending on turnout, still it'll be his favored technique

*I hope we still use this section for restricted requests*

--------------------
PM
^
BurningBright
 Posted: Nov 22 2017, 02:33 PM
Quote Post
Administrator

Ryu: 500

I'd prefer that we wait on collecting approvals until right before you get it. A lot can happen between now and then that would undo any approvals I were to hand out if I did.

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
^
IzzetDragon
 Posted: Nov 22 2017, 05:08 PM
Quote Post
Advanced Member

True enough I forgot about that http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/wink.gif

--------------------
PM
^
IzzetDragon
 Posted: Jan 17 2018, 09:41 AM
Quote Post
Advanced Member

Well now that he's reached Chuunin he's within reasonable reach of an S-Ranked technique I'd like to reopen this request

*bump*

--------------------
PM
^
IzzetDragon
 Posted: Jan 23 2018, 09:34 AM
Quote Post
Advanced Member

Bumps and bumpie

--------------------
PM
^
IzzetDragon
 Posted: Feb 2 2018, 07:20 AM
Quote Post
Advanced Member

Let's try one more bump http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/tongue.gif

--------------------
PM
^
BurningBright
 Posted: Feb 2 2018, 07:56 AM
Quote Post
Administrator

Honestly, I really don't understand how Hiraishin fits Itami. He is all about ferociously-sometimes mindlessly-attacking and withstanding attacks. He's a tank and a hyper violent monstrosity of barely contained fury, and by your own words, not the brightest fighter, just straight up rage and violence.

Hiraishin, on the other hand, is about as meticulous and precise as a technique can get. If it's possible for a jutsu and a person being polar opposites, Hiraishin and Itami would be that. Maybe there's something I'm missing, but I really don't see the justification for Itami having Hiraishin. If you can convince me that this fits, I'll go ahead and give the approval, but right now, I just really don't see it.

Your other character, the one who seems to be more of a calculating fighter, sure, this makes plenty of sense for someone like him. Itami is a weird fit though, yano?

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
^
IzzetDragon
 Posted: Feb 2 2018, 08:12 AM
Quote Post
Advanced Member

Well getting in close is the primary point. Though he's not Minato he does have something a bit more manageable and versatile...his pets....spoiler alert. It was the first point behind his pets, and his kind does focus on teamwork with close friends and pets, coordinating while savagely attacking the enemy. Where people like Minato and Tobirama used clones to control the battlefield with maneuverability, since items are stationary, Itami wouldn't use such a technique but his pets, to put emphasis on his pet teamwork...not smart but does believe in coordination

--------------------
PM
^
BurningBright
 Posted: Feb 2 2018, 08:31 AM
Quote Post
Administrator

So, your intent is to teleport to your pets? There is a global non-elemental called Heroic Sacrifice that works like a Kawarimi, only with no build up and it switches your place with an ally (like, say, a pet).

It is SLIGHTLY different, as it requires them to be in danger and for you to be switching in order to take the attack yourself instead, but it's also only C-rank with no AA requirement, as opposed to S-rank with a required 2 AA point Advanced Ability. For your purposes, it might be the more cost-effective option, even if you do make an upgrade that lets you ignore the "must be in a dangerous situation" requirement. A C-rank jutsu and a B-rank or even A-rank upgrade, after all, is a hell of a lot cheaper than an S-rank with 2 AA points.

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
^
IzzetDragon
 Posted: Feb 2 2018, 08:41 AM
Quote Post
Advanced Member

I actually already have it and it doesn't seem to fit what he's going for, I regret buying it http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/tongue.gif , I never get to pull it off let alone coordinate any type of attacks. It fit his tank style but that's about it. It was meant to save not coordination, it was the point if the pets to help him focus that rage as they've always been his beneficial brakes and direction if given the chance. It's what they're building up to plot wise. His savage attacks were always meant for coordinating just like how Minato used his clones against sage obito, though I do admit to a plan to make that technique fit into it by being able to pull those with marks to him. In the end his endgame is to lose that savagery and replace it with dedication to protect others, his kind are called guard dogs for a reason outside the insult http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/laugh.gif

To be honest I grabbed self sacrifice as an introductory to the concept of both the Kinjutsu and his future devoted self

--------------------
PM
^
Nephilim
 Posted: Feb 2 2018, 08:51 AM
Quote Post

Ryu: 4100

user posted image

Numero Uno from me

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
BurningBright
 Posted: Feb 2 2018, 09:09 AM
Quote Post
Administrator

Eh, go for it.

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
^
IzzetDragon
 Posted: Feb 2 2018, 04:26 PM
Quote Post
Advanced Member

Thanks Nephilim and dang is that cute http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/biggrin.gif

That's awesome thanks BB http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/cool.gif

--------------------
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topic

Skin made by Kman of Kskins