• O
  • P
  • E
  • N
  •  
  • D
  • I
  • S
  • C
  • O
  • R
  • D



  Reply to this topicStart new topic

> Rescue Princess Peach [ANBU Mission]
kanna
 Posted: Apr 15 2018, 02:47 PM
Quote Post
Gopher Tuna

Post Count: 95
Member Inventory: View
Ryu: 100
Offline


NPC Post -

Promptly at seven in the morning, Vivian was to meet with her superior, Otohiko – a tall, slender Jounin with dark yellow hair and exhausted eyes of lackluster purple. Assuming Vivian was punctual, he would explain the objectives of this particular mission with little to no enthusiasm, almost as if he were brushing it off or had zero interest in the fact that a young girl was missing. Once he finished with the necessary memos and whatnot, he then instructed her to meet with another ANBU, an Uzumaki boy with fiery red hair and cinnamon-colored hues, who was quite the opposite of their superior. He talked. A lot. Mostly about random weather patterns and how excited he was to get to use his brand-spanking new fuuinjutsu on today’s guinea pig, Vivian. Or as he explained it, today’s volunteer. Regardless of what she was or was not, he told her what the seal would do and that he would be her liaison that would keep tabs on her while she was out in the field.

You’ll be able to communicate with me and vice versa while out on mission. There might be some negative effects, but then again, there might not be. Not entirely sure, however, I’ll be able to help you as much as possible and if you get in trouble, I can have you extracted. Savvy?

With a bright and genuine smile, the Uzumaki boy placed the small seal behind her right ear where she could hear him and he could hear her; this would be tested and successful for the time being. No cost would be imposed on Vivian as he would take all costs for the duration of this thread, in case anyone wanted to know. Anyways, with a quick goodbye and a good luck, Vivian was dismissed with a singular piece of paper that had a few scribbled instructions on it:

QUOTE
Kawakagure –  Ask for the River Guardian.


Thus Vivian’s journey would begin in Kawakagure.

Let me know as soon as you arrive there,” she would hear inside her head, the resonating sound of the Uzumaki’s voice.

--------------------

user posted image
Kodogu Zaijorou
けつお食べる
PM
^
Vivian Hyuuga
 Posted: May 13 2018, 08:04 PM
Quote Post
Advanced Member

Post Count: 267
Member Inventory: View
Ryu: 300
Offline


Vivian sat through her mission briefing silently and digested the information Otohiko was giving her. The whole thing sounded like something that was beneath, or at the very least outside, of regular anbu activity. That alone gave her pause but she didn't remark on it to her captain. Whatever the reason may be she was sure it would come to light, and if it didn't then that just meant it was information she wasn't meant to know.

Meetinwith the Uzumaki boy was... An experience. He didn't exactly seem the most reliable. If it came to just sending sound her own transmission jutsu which was in the works would hypothetically work without turning her into a zombie or whatever the hell the side effects would potentially be from this guy's jutsu. It was unfortunate that she hadnt had the time to sit down and finalize it. Placing her hand on his shoulder she looked him in the eyes and smiled.

"Just realize that if your fuuinjutsu makes me develop a taste for human flesh you will be the first person I find."

Allowing herself to be sealed and satisfied that for the moment she wasn't suddenly craving brains she set out Kawakagure, pausing only briefly at the edge of her own village to acquire a steed. No point in wearing herself down before she even got there after all. Assuming she got to Kawakagure with no incident she would stop well enough outside and make a kage bunshin. The bunshin would take her place on the steed and enter the village while the main body waited. It would also take one of Vivian's kunai with it at this time.

"I've arrived. Beginning a search for this 'River Guardian'."

Unless there was any indication she should be doing otherwise she would begin her search at the nearest Inn, first finding stabling for her mount and then housing for herself in case this mission went on longer than she'd like.

--------------------
Vivian Hyuuga
user posted image
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topic


 


 


Skin made by Kman of Kskins