Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Akuma Acquisition and Question
IzzetDragon
 Posted: Jan 23 2018, 09:44 AM
Quote Post
Advanced Member

Member Inventory: View
Ryu: 0

Given my pension for plot creation and build up I was wondering if it was possible to app for a strong Akuma and build up to getting it; like discovering or meeting, hunting and studying, encounters and failures to capture, something that builds history into the sealing since no Genin is going to seal an A-Ranked so soon...or is that shooting for too much trouble

The question I have is I don't get the demonic abilities they have on their profile, if someone could explain or give an example is appreciate it, understanding chakra-less power isn't a strong suit and balancing is even worse for me but it's mostly cuz I don't understand them without a guide...I don't even recall Bijuu having any outside the normal

--------------------
PM
^
BurningBright
 Posted: Jan 23 2018, 05:38 PM
Quote Post
Administrator

Ryu: 750

There wasn't a normal powerset for bijuu. All of them did something different. Shukaku gave its host sand manipulation powers/magnet release, Matatabi had its blue fire going on, Isobu could create coral, Goku could do lava, Kokuo could do steam, Saiken could spit acid, Chomei's host can fly, Gyuki has ink, and finally, Kurama's host can sense negative emotions.

Free elements, sensory methods, etc.

As for your thought process here, yea, you can do that, but an NPCer has to control the akuma, and no akuma wouldn't try to kill a person on sight. They hate us with every fiber of their being and want nothing less than our complete annihilation. So...don't try to buddy up to one.

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
^
IzzetDragon
 Posted: Jan 23 2018, 07:14 PM
Quote Post
Advanced Member

Hm...maybe I'll get lucky and make a low ranked demon with something simple, or maybe another demon would be created first, ranking and balancing will be a challenge

Of course, I meant from the stand point of surviving and escaping and running into it again or simply spy on it before taking it on again http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/wink.gif

--------------------
PM
^
ZacDesu
 Posted: Jan 24 2018, 01:20 AM
Quote Post
Advanced Member

Ryu: 100

I also wanted to be a host down the line, and I was also hoping for some sort of interaction of any kind.

Problem is though is that one would need to like have a person on the site with the necessary sealing stuff + a team to take down an Akuma.

Maybe we can hunt them down together~

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
^
IzzetDragon
 Posted: Jan 24 2018, 01:50 AM
Quote Post
Advanced Member

Hah you'd have to befriend a kid with a possessive and arrogance complex, I doubt you'd want to deal with Lapis... personally though that sounds fun, I know they can't always be taken down alone http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/smile.gif

He's got the seal but no sense of teamwork, could be fun

--------------------
PM
^
ZacDesu
 Posted: Jan 25 2018, 08:43 AM
Quote Post
Advanced Member

Ryu: 100

Let's do it then http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/biggrin.gif

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
^
IzzetDragon
 Posted: Jan 25 2018, 11:07 PM
Quote Post
Advanced Member

While we're still on the topic for this BB what sort of rank are things like Isobu and Shukaku or even Kurama's ability...using and manipulating things not elemental or special senses

--------------------
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Skin made by Kman of Kskins