• D

Reply to this topicStart new topic

> Takamagahara, Approved Applications, Timelines and WIP
Chocobocharm
 Posted: May 28 2018, 06:26 PM
Quote Post

Member Inventory: View
Ryu: 0

“The years die, burned to nothing by time, darkening my memory with their passing-like soot that builds upon a hearth beam. I am Mordenkainen, and although I do not look it, I am old. I have outlived rivals, enemies, and friends. I have lived long enough to see rivals become friends and friends become enemies-and to see enemies returned to the fold of friendship. But for a few dust-mad Sages dreaming in their lonely regions, my friends and I represent the last of the old sages. Who born in the last forty years can measure of themselves an ounce of the worth of the one hated by all, whose name has been stricken from every record for creating his own Tailed Beasts?

Bah! What does it matter? I grow self-pitying as I approach the end of a century. Surely you young fools who test the wards upon my vaults are no younger or more foolish than my companions and I were when we delved into the secrets of places like Ryūchi Cave, Mount Myōboku, Shikkotsu Forest or even Mount Iizuna. You all have your reasons, just as we did long ago. And what are those reasons? What draws trekkers today to plumb the locked shelves of the hidden dust-bound vault of this store? Is it the same as what called me and my friends in the past-and drives me still? It all boils down to power: the wealth that can buy it and the chakra that can wrest it from the ether.

Once I sought power for its own sake. Now I seek it to keep it from others. I do not wish to rule the world-only my small part of it. Yet many are the grasping hands of those who would claim control. Some use evil means toward such ends, while others pursue a more virtuous path, but regardless of the manner of its acquisition, power wielded to dictate over all is power used to disastrous effect. Friends will be lost, great works will be cast to ruin, and wars will be fought, but none shall gain the upper hand over all as long as I and the Circle of Sages remain. We balance the scales. So why should I let you have any of the treasures held here?”
PMEmail Poster
^
Chocobocharm
 Posted: May 28 2018, 06:30 PM
Quote Post

Compendium

~Equipment~

Tactical Gloves

~Jutsu~

[Genjutsu] Chidjimaru

PMEmail Poster
^
Chocobocharm
 Posted: May 28 2018, 06:32 PM
Quote Post

Collected Company

~Characters~

Kemuri, Genji

~ Kemuri, Genji Timeline~

[Solo C-Rank Mission] Mount Kasugayama
Zerzura "The Oasis of Little Birds" - One month later
PMEmail Poster
^
Chocobocharm
 Posted: May 28 2018, 08:32 PM
Quote Post

~Genjutsu~

Name: Genjutsu: Utagai no Kage [Shadows of Doubt]

Requirements: N/A

Description: Causes debilitating doubt in all your actions, making you second guess actions and therefor slowing you down.

Prohibit the taking of omens, and do away with superstitious doubts. Then, until death itself comes, no calamity need be feared.

Should I attack? How should I dodge? Should I dodge at all? What jutsu should I use? Should I run? Am I good enough? This guy is too powerful to fight! Doubt is a powerful tool in war. One who doubts is hesitant in their actions, second guessing, even fearful at times and losing confidence. Once under this genjutsu, enemies caught, become doubtful in themselves. Thus praying upon their minds, causing those effected to be far more hesitant in their actions whether it be taking action or reacting to something.

Post Duration: 3

Cost: ??
PMEmail Poster
^
Chocobocharm
 Posted: May 31 2018, 09:23 PM
Quote Post

~Ninjutsu~

Name:

Kagemane Kagon Retsuzanshi [Shadow Imitation Rose Whiplash]

A

Jutsu Type:

Ninjutsu

Range:

Short

Element:

Inton [Yin]

Requirements:

Extra Sense: Seikūken [Control of the Air Sphere], Kageyose no Jutsu [Shadow Gathering Technique]

Description:

The user performs a single unique handseal, then takes control of their own shadow to solidify their shadow like it's parent jutsu, allowing it to be moved through the air and create a front facing 180 degree defense that can turn aside all but the most powerful and largest of attacks. This is performed by heightening the Seikūken perception and controlling the users shadow, forming many thorny shadow whips, which travel and whip around at blinding speed, making it more difficult to destroy or break through the defense while also slashing up what it hits with the shadow thorns.

Limitations:

- The user's shadow must actually exist to use this technique; therefore, it is ineffective without a light source of some kind. This limitation cannot be removed.

Weaknesses:

- The user's shadow is occupied during this; therefore, the shadow can't be used for other jutsu while in use. This limitation cannot be removed.

Creator:

Genji

Cost:

--------------------------------------------------------------

Name:

Kagegakure no Jutsu [Hiding in Shadow Jutsu]

B

Jutsu Type:

Ninjutsu

Range:

Touch

Element:

Inton [Yin]

Requirements:

Inpei [Hiding], Kageyose no Jutsu [Shadow Gathering Technique]

Description:

A greater advancement to the jutsu Inpei, the user now sinks into a shadow becoming one with it, making their presence undetectable without advanced senses.

Limitations:

- While the user can freely move out and into the shadow as long as the jutsu is maintained, they are unable to move the shadow on their own or control it. This limitation can't be removed.

Creator:

Genji

Cost:

Name:

Kageho no Jutsu [Shadowstep Technique]

S

Jutsu Type:

Ninjutsu

Range:

Long

Element:

Inton [Yin]

Requirements:

Shadō Dansu no Jutsu [Shadow Dance Technique], Mangekyou Sharingan, May only have one Mangekyou Sharingan Jutsu, Restricted Jutsu (Requires 2 Mod Approvals)

Description:

Kageho is a powerfu space-time ninjutsu that allows its wielder to achieve teleportation between shadows within sight. No aspect of this technique requires handseals. Kageho instantly transports the location of himself, others, and objects, within range of a shadow he can see.

NOTE: While this jutsu is a restricted concept, and thus, requires 2 Moderator Approvals, it does not count against a member's Restricted Jutsu count, as it is considered a Bloodline ability.

Limitations:

- A shadow must actually exist to use this technique; therefore, it is ineffective without a light source of some kind. This limitation cannot be removed.
- A shadow must actually be seen; therefore, it is ineffective if the user doesn't have line-of-sight. This limitation cannot be removed.
- A shadow must be at least large enough to roughly fit into, with a larger shadow being needed if others are being brought along. This limitation cannot be removed.

Drawbacks:

- Use of this technique damages the user's ______ eye, inducing bloodloss from the eye and permanently reducing the user's eyesight in the ______ eye (both clarity and range) by 5%. This reduction is always calculated last, cannot be countered except by the effect of Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan, and stacks every time this jutsu is used. Additionally, use of this jutsu causes extreme pain in the user's ______ eye.

Creator:

Genji

Cost:

30 per teleport (cost of teleportation applies to every person being teleported)

Name:

Shadō Dansu no Jutsu [Shadow Dance Technique]

A

Jutsu Type:

Ninjutsu

Range:

Long

Element:

Inton [Yin]

Requirements:

Kagegakure no Jutsu [Hiding in Shadow Jutsu]

Description:

After a series of handseals, the user melds into their own shadow, granting the ability to move around surfaces. This technique also eliminates sound and scent, heat etc, making one nothing more than a shadow, thus making it perfect for moving covertly and launching surprise attacks.

Limitations:

- The user can't transition in and out of this form as they please. Once they transition out of the form the jutsu ends. This limitation can't be removed.
- Chakra Sensors can still detect the user.

Creator:

Genji

Cost:

90 to activate; 25 to maintain

Name:

Kage no Mushi [Shadow Insect]

B

Jutsu Type:

Ninjutsu

Range:

Long

Element:

Inton [Yin]

Requirements:

Restricted, Kageyose no Jutsu [Shadow Gathering Technique]

Description:

The user forms the clone handseal and creates a clone of themselves by breaking apart a tiny bit of their shadow. Unlike normal Bunshin, however, this clone is corporeal, and can act on its own, and looks like a tiny insect of the users choice. In this aspect the jutsu is similar to Kage Bunshin no Jutsu, however the user doesn't splits chakra evenly with any clones he creates, and they can't use any jutsu or Advanced Ability the user can use; thus making them indisguidable from any normal insect. Additionally, any experiences or memories the clone has that occurred after its creation are sent back to the user. Shadow Insects also have no range limit or signature to them, making these clones ideal for espionage. Multiple shadow insect clones may be created at the same time.

Drawbacks:

The user doesn't receive any chakra back from a lost, cancelled, destroyed, etc shadow insect when receiving the memories back. This drawback can't be removed.

Creator:

Genji

Cost:

50 per Shadow Insect
PMEmail Poster
^
Chocobocharm
 Posted: May 31 2018, 09:23 PM
Quote Post

~Taijutsu~
PMEmail Poster
^
Chocobocharm
 Posted: May 31 2018, 09:36 PM
Quote Post

Biographical Information

Name:

Kain

Clan:

Akimichi Clan
Chokushi Clan

Male

Ninja Status:

Village

Academy Student

Height:

104.14 cm (3'4")

Weight:

17.6 kg (39 lbs)

Description:

user posted image

Kain is a bald boy with dark eyes. He wears a standard attire of the ninja monk along with tabi footwear and socks.

Personality:

Background

Combat Information

Available Ninja Points:

Inventory:

Inventory Ninja Points:

Traits:

D-Rank

Animal Speech [Pangolin]
Spring Loaded

Trait Ninja Points: 2

Attributes:

Strength: 10
Speed: 10
Agility: 10
Perception: 10
Endurance: 10
Willpower: 10 (15)
Spirituality: 10
Stamina: 10

Attribute Ninja Points: 16

Chakra:

Skills:

Strike Power:
Grapple:
Strike Speed:
Blocking Power:
Chakra Manipulation:
Shape Transformation:
Nature Transformation:
Creativity:
Focus:
Resilience: (10)
Immersion:
Bladed Weapons:
Other Weapons:
Ranged Weapons:
Chakra Control:
Enhanced Sense (Enter Sense):
Concentration:
Medical Knowledge:
Tracking:
Blank:
Blank:
Blank:

Skill Ninja Points:

Chakra Natures:

Fuuton [Wind]

Chakra Nature Ninja Points:

Jutsu:

D-Rank

Fuuton: Sasayaku no Kaze [Wind Release: Whispering Wind]
Koe no Mizouhin [Voice Imitation]

Jutsu Ninja Points: 2

Special Abilities:

Members of the clan possess the ability to convert their calories to chakra. While on its own, this ability does nothing, it allows members to utilize their special ninjutsu, and also prevents said jutsu from being copied by non-clan members.

Advanced Abilities:

Animal Companion - 1
[url=http://worldofninja.jcink.net/index.php?showtopic=1452&view=findpost&p=5567]Tsukiyo - Shingetsu
[/url] - 4

Advanced Ability Ninja Points: 15

Spent Ninja Points: 35
Remaining Ninja Points: 0
PMEmail Poster
^
Chocobocharm
 Posted: Jun 1 2018, 09:12 AM
Quote Post

Biographical Information

Name:

Grumbar

Male

Academy Student

Size: 12.7 cm (15 in)

Weight:

7 kg (15 lbs)

Species:

Pangolin - The physical appearance of a pangolin is marked by large hardened overlapping plate-like scales. They are made of keratin, the same material from which human fingernails and tetrapod claws are made. It can curl up into a ball when threatened, with its overlapping scales acting as armor, while it protects its face by tucking it under its long tail. The scales are sharp, providing extra defense from predators. They do not have teeth and are unable to chew. Instead, they have long sticky tongues that they use to catch the insects they feed on, and they can voluntarily constrict their ears and nostrils to keep insects out while they are feeding. Pangolins use their extremely good sense of smell to hunt for insects.

Pangolins can emit a noxious-smelling chemical from glands near the anus, similar to the spray of a skunk.They have short legs, with sharp claws which they use for burrowing into ant and termite mounds, and climbing, plus are flexible enough to form handseals.

The tongues of pangolins are extremely long, like those of the giant anteater and the tube-lipped nectar bat; the root of the tongue is not attached to their hyoid bone, but is in the thorax between the sternum and the trachea. Large pangolins, that aren't unnaturally large due to chakra, can extend their tongues as much as 40 cm (400 mm; 16 in), with a diameter of only 0.5 cm (5.0 mm; 0.20 in)

Most of the weight of a Pangolin comes from it's scales and it's tail is 25% longer than it's body.

Description:

user posted image

Personality:

Grumbar has been described as active and devoted. This can be seen from his interactions with people especially his best friend and companion Kain whom he has always been with since the two met. They often spend their time going on walks, or more accurately, running through trees chasing one another. His devotion is most often seen when Kain is hurt in battle, Grumbar will immediately run to his side.

Background

Combat Information

Available Ninja Points:

Traits:

D-Rank

Basic Enhanced Smell

C-Rank

Selective Smell

Fighting Style

Shikyaku [Four Legs]

Trait Ninja Points: 7

Attributes:

Strength: 5 (10)
Speed: 5 (10)
Agility: 5
Perception: 5
Endurance: 5
Willpower: 5
Spirituality: 5
Stamina: 5 (10)

Attribute Ninja Points: 8

Chakra:

Skills:

Strike Power:
Grapple:
Strike Speed:
Blocking Power:
Chakra Manipulation:
Shape Transformation:
Nature Transformation:
Creativity:
Focus:
Resilience:
Immersion:
Bladed Weapons:
Other Weapons:
Ranged Weapons:
Chakra Control:
Enhanced Sense (Scent Sense): 30
Concentration:
Medical Knowledge:
Tracking:
Blank:
Blank:
Blank:

Skill Ninja Points: 3

Chakra Natures:

Doton [Earth]

Chakra Nature Ninja Points: 0

Jutsu:

C-Rank

Tsuuga [Passing Fang]

Jutsu Ninja Points: 2

Spent Ninja Points: 20
Remaining Ninja Points: 0
PMEmail Poster
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topic

Skin made by Kman of Kskins