• O
  • P
  • E
  • N
  •  
  • D
  • I
  • S
  • C
  • O
  • R
  • D



Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topic

> The Infiltration of Hizou Fort, [B-Ranked Mission]
ZacDesu
 Posted: Apr 10 2018, 03:13 AM
Quote Post
Advanced Member

Post Count: 62
Member Inventory: View
Ryu: 700
Offline


OOC: All the summons are fighting the Porcupine.
Zau, Viv, + Clones are fighting the Mammoth.
Am I correct in assuming such? It seems that midway through, Atla suddenly attacks the mammoth rather than the Porcupine.

- - -

As soon as Zau made the intention to attack, he too would face the wrath of the tentacles. A few of the eyes diverted from watching Viv + clones and latched its gaze onto the Uchiha chuunin. The tentacles attacking Vivian herself would find themselves striking air; the crafty Hyuuga member was too quick and agile for the beast. What it needed to do was completely close off the human's path to escape with its many tentacles before striking all at once. When that didn't work because of its ability to seemingly teleport, it bellowed in anger.

Meanwhile, Zau had just finished getting a boost from his own clone catapulting himself towards the Mammoth. His movements were not missed by the Akuma as the many eyes from the gargantuan surveyed its many movements. As soon as the Uchiha got close enough to almost hit the demon, several dozens of new tentacles burst forth from all over its body and face to attack Zau at the same time. Although the ones directly in the path of his wind sword were completely crushed into blood and guts, the tentacles that were targeting him from the sides would strike into his body at the same moment the Rasengatana blade would pierce into his main eyes. Its tree trunk-sized tusks flailed around wildly as the Akuma's head reeled about in pain. It had suffered a grievous injury that had the potential to render it completely blind had it not have several other eyes on its body. The brain sat almost a foot higher than where the eyes were and suffered no damage directly. The nerves connecting it to its several body parts were thoroughly damaged however.

- - -

Sasaki would throw another pumped up jutsu of the same variety at the porcupine even while it was spinning and shooting half a hundred spikes up at the summons. All the quills that were shot out were either shunted to the side, cut in half, or even sent back towards the spinning demon. Nonetheless, the stiff hairs would find themselves unable to damage the Porcupine's massively rotating body. The second Daikamaitachi jutsu would perform as expected compared to the first, making several deep slashes into the Akuma's body but otherwise not putting it in any extreme harm.

Atla would attempt to get in close to the swirling Porcupine amidst all the quills it continuously shot out. It seemed like the Porcupine was not willing to give up on its attack even if it had received several injuries all over its body. Should the tengu release its attack even if the Porcupine continued its offensive/defensive capabilities, she would notice her blade of chakra cut through an entire quill completely in half before it sunk into the spinning rodent demon. This attack would prove to go in deeper and would cause the Akuma to stop rotating and cry out in pain as its shoulder was cleaved through. Although it could still walk, it would only be able to hobble around, much less spin in circles.

- - -

The werewolf spanned the great distance in about a quarter of a minute, finally reaching its partner. However, it would be too late and the Mammoth would have already received its facial shave gone wrong. It growled in anger, its killing intent flowing out of its body and towards the two Chuunin. Although the wolf was smaller than its two partners, it was the leader and had thinking capabilities.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
^
Uchiha, Zau
 Posted: Apr 13 2018, 11:52 AM
Quote Post
Advanced Member

Post Count: 181
Member Inventory: View
Ryu: 800
Offline


OOC: Atla didn't switch targets last round. She noticed that the mammoth could grow tentacles and figured the porcupine probably had similar hidden weapons.

IC: Catch an Uchiha off-guard? HA! Zau saw the tentacles shoot out at him, aided as he was by his Sharingan. Zau's free arm would burst out towards the oncoming tentacles, releasing a blast of wind from another Fuuton: Kazete to push the tentacles back away from him.

As Zau landed, he sent a burst of chakra to his feet, propelling himself back off of the ground with Chouyaku [Leap] before his opponent could be given a chance to recover. Zau would be aiming to land atop the mammoth's head, at which point he could stab down again, surely striking the brain with the second attempt (especially after Vivian told Zau where to attack next post). He had taken note of the werewolf, but judged the greater priority to be finishing off the mammoth before moving on to a new target.

As before, he would be keeping track of the beast's movements with his Sharingan, which could allow him to see and predict the movements of physical body parts with ease. His reflexes, honed from his time with the monks, combined with his sealless techniques, gave Zau a great deal of confidence in his ability to react to danger, even midair.

~~~

Sasaki growled in frustration-yes, a bird growled. He knew Akuma were tough, but this one was surviving a long time past what Sasaki considered its expiration date. Still, it was hindered by its injury now, and Atla was still right in its face; it was almost definitely dying this time. Just to make sure, Sasaki released a third wingbeat, but this time tied it to a weaker technique-Kamaitachi no Jutsu [Sickle Weasel Technique].

The weaker version was a smaller, more isolated blast of wind-but if it struck the Akuma (which, when one considered that the Akuma was as injured as it was, seemed quite likely), the winds would force the beast into the center of the technique, where the spinning whirlwind would slash at the beast more-not quite as destructively as the Daikamaitachi, but the damage wasn't the focal point to this situation. Sasaki just wanted to hold the damn thing still. One more attack like that from Atla, and it should die easily. After all, Atla's cut was 20 feet wide-and since the mammoth, the largest of the three, was only about 20 feet tall, the slash would have been long enough to bisect the biggest of them-a well aimed strike should easily fell one of the smaller ones.

--------------------
Uchiha, Zau
user posted image
PM
^
Vivian Hyuuga
 Posted: Apr 19 2018, 01:40 PM
Quote Post
Ghost of Akari

Post Count: 278
Member Inventory: View
Ryu: 500
Offline


OOC: I can't tell if Vivian actually landed any hits, so for the sake of speeding this along I guess I'll assume I did not.

IC: With the assault of the tentacles on her position it left Vivian with very little time to counter-attack, but that was fine. With most of the tentacles on her the heavy hitter in Zau was able to deliver a decisive blow, albeit one that wasn't quite enough to finish to beast off. With her Byakugan she was able to look beyond the surface of the beast and into the soft fleshy bits of its organs. Taking a moment to throw one of her marked kunai at the mammoth along with all of the clones she had amassed thus far she herself fired off her kunai from the mammoth's blind (or at least less than fully operational) side.

Teleporting herself to any of the kunai that were close to her target she grabbed a hold of it with both hands and slammed it down on the akuma's skull directly towards its brain. The damage from that attack was really secondary as long as it left a visible mark for Zau to work with. Yelling at the top of her lungs she gave Zau a meaningful look before teleporting away again. If there was need she could now teleport to Zau and then back to her kunai if he was somehow in danger of managing the approach.

"HERE!"

~~~


Surprise registered on the Daitengu's face as the Akuma she had cut somehow survived. She had already begun moving back towards the other group to cover them from the incoming wolf and was forced to correct course. Left to its own devices it would eventually bleed out; any attacks caused by Dáinsleif wouldn't heal on their own after all. That still left it as a danger in the present situation. Clenching her cursed blade harder she shot forward once more in the wake of Sasaki's technique. She would cut through any quills or other physical obstructions in her path before delivering a second Issen directly to the Akuma's face. If forced to react in such a way that her regular speed would be insufficient she would augment her movement with Mikazukigiri [Crescent Moon Beheading]. While not as impressive as the Sound Blade combo it didn't require a sheathed blade and was well suited for counter-attack situations.

--------------------
Vivian Hyuuga
user posted image
PM
^
ZacDesu
 Posted: May 1 2018, 03:11 AM
Quote Post
Advanced Member

Post Count: 62
Member Inventory: View
Ryu: 700
Offline


OOC: Sorry for the lack of activity. This past week has not been kind to me.

At last, the battle against the two Akuma would come to an end. Suffering from several severe injuries, both the Porcupine and the Mammoth would fatally breath their last breath before slumping down onto the ground. The werewolf, upon noticing that it was too late to save its brethren, howled into the sky, sending shivers down a person's spine. While his howl was infused with chakra, it let out a genjutsu similar to Sakki, or Killing Intent, and affected a total range of 2 kilometers, one way. Even without the genjutsu affecting the howl, the base roar could probably be heard from Akarigakure village itself.

Bloodlust and killing intent mixed with the air and oppressed those that were within the werewolf's vicinity, threatening one to cower and accept their doomed fate. The summons like Atla and Sasaki would feel hard pressed to even flap their wings any more. The S-Ranked Akuma approached the Mammoth before ripping out something from its body and swallowing it whole. As soon as it did so, its aura seemed to become even heavier and its fur thicker. It quickly sprinted over to the dead Porcupine demon and did the same. It was hellbent on avenging the two Akuma and destroying the ones that did the deed.

- - -

Sakki [Killing Intent] - Akuma Version #3
Rank: A
Requirements:
Description: The user employs chakra to project an air of intimidation to those around them. An especially high difference in ability results in a greater effect, potentially terrifying a target into paralysis. This technique does not require handseals.
Cost: 100 Chakra per target

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
^
Uchiha, Zau
 Posted: May 1 2018, 12:18 PM
Quote Post
Advanced Member

Post Count: 181
Member Inventory: View
Ryu: 800
Offline


Zau felt the roar and the rush of chakra fall over him. The terror gripped at his heart, to such an extent that it almost felt palpable, holding his limbs in place. Zau glanced over to Vivian, mostly to find a source of support-but with his Sharingan active, he saw something else-chakra, flowing through her body. Chakra that matched the Akuma. That means..."Viv, check my chakra flow."

Still, even though he knew that it was an illusion, that didn't do much to dispel the terror that clutched to him. His chakra blade fell apart, with Zau no longer able to sustain the technique against the fear. Still, his Bravery would help him ever so slightly, providing his body with a small boost to its agility. Bolstered by that tiny sliver of defiance, Zau took a deep breath and considered what to do next. If it's a genjutsu...yes, that'll work.

Zau tore his gaze back to Vivian, observing in detail the flow of chakra through her body. It seemed familiar, almost like Sakki, but on a much greater scale, and as a Genjutsu, of course. So that's how it flows. Alright then...I think I can manage that.

After saying so, he called out to the Akuma.

"Hey, uggo. Want to see how you die?" Zau turned his gaze upon the wolflike being, specifically directing his gaze towards its eyes. The tomoe present in Zau's eyes would begin spinning around his pupil, and his irides would glow-a harmless effort of will, but one that served to make his eyes more conspicuous, and one that could start the process of hypnosis. If the beast's eyes locked with his own, Zau would expel his own chakra towards the beast, having employed his Sharingan's Mirrored Mind ability to copy the very genjutsu currently gripping Zau. He was terrified, sure-but Zau wasn't one to cave to pressure, and he refused to back down. The Akuma would now feel a measure of terror itself-perhaps less so than Zau felt, given the difference in strength between the two-but it would be an unexpected jab at the heart of the beast Zau assumed was unaccustomed to fear at all. Unlike the beast, Zau layered another effect on top of the fear, however-the beast would start seeing flashes of Vivian moving, of her striking its body, and of the beast dying. They were merely flashes, but coupled with the fear, they would hopefully be enough to enhance whatever fear the creature felt from Zau.

As the Akuma was capable of moving after using its genjutsu, Zau assumed he would be similarly capable of moving after copying the technique. He readied himself to react to whatever the Akuma got ready, but thankfully, Zau wasn't alone.

~~~


Sasaki, just like Zau, felt the terror grip at him. Unlike Zau, Sasaki didn't have any method of detecting the trick beneath the fear. Struck by sheer terror, Sasaki flapped his powerful wings, carrying himself away from the Akuma. He almost got out of range before a pang of guilt struck him-he couldn't just leave Zau behind. Sasaki growled against the effort, but turned around, fighting his natural instinct to fly as far as possible. He didn't launch any attacks though-while his loyalty to Zau demanded that he not abandon the Chuunin to certain death, he simply couldn't will himself to fight back. Not yet.

--------------------
Uchiha, Zau
user posted image
PM
^
Vivian Hyuuga
 Posted: May 9 2018, 06:24 AM
Quote Post
Ghost of Akari

Post Count: 278
Member Inventory: View
Ryu: 500
Offline


With a victorious smile Atla finally sheathed her blade, albeit with a clear sense of hesitation. If there was even the slightest resistance from the weapon she would be forced to keep it out and at the ready, but it seemed that for now it had been sated. Spreading her wings with purpose Atla was about to take off and head back to the summoners when the third Akuma's roar hit her. With the force it exerted she felt it both physically and in the deepest recesses of her mind. Falling down on one knee the Daitengu clenched her swords hilt until her knuckles turned white, fighting back the desire to flee the scene with the security of her weapon. Even so she knew there was zero chance of her pushing forward right now with what she was feeling. The shame and guilt bubbled up from underneath the terror and altogether the three emotions threatened to drown her utterly but still she did not budge one way or the other.

Vivian for her part staggered and took a step back at the ferocity of the genjutsu. She wasn't particularly adept when it came to those annoying mind games, in fact it could be said that it was her weakest area when it came to the ninja arts. She barely heard Zau's comment about checking chakra flow but out of instinct focused on him at the sound of his voice. What she saw was... nothing. Her Byakugan was a late bloomer having only recently been learned. Some masters of that doujutsu could tell with but a glance when someone was stuck in a genjutsu, a fact it seemed Zau was aware of. Vivian was unfortunately not such a master.

Instead she was incredibly lucky in a strange roundabout way. Feeling terror grip her in a way she had hitherto never experienced left her subconscious with only one obvious choice: run. So without further ado Vivian vanished as she teleported back to her home. In doing so however there was a good chance it would aid Zau's genjutsu efforts to some extent as there would be no need to mask her presence; she simply wasn't there.

Leaning against a goodcase trying to fight back the fear a flicker of recognition sparked a light in her mind. There had been a disturbance in Zau's chakra flow, subtle but still familiar. Sakki was the one genjutsu she was most familiar with, having learned one of its derivatives herself. It didn't take long for her to put together what had happened, although the fact that it had affected her as strongly as it had left her taken aback.

Flipping through her handseals rapidly Vivian held the last one and concentrated on her flying thunder god seal left behind on Zau. A moment later she vision lurched before settling back into place, only now what she was seeing came from Zau's vantage point. Far Sight was online and she was ready to go back in with the added benefit that the Akuma might think her gone for good once Zau's genjutsu wore off. The only downside was that she had no way of letting Zau know she would be back when the opportunity presented itself. She could only hope he didn't think so little of her that he would lose faith.

Far Sight

Description: The user is able to focus on a seal created by FTG or a derivative and "see" through it as well as if they were physically present. In essence, wherever they could teleport to they may treat that space as if they were physically there for the purposes of sight. Byakugan need not be active to use this ability, although it needs to be unlocked to learn it and it's use can significantly increase the potency.

--------------------
Vivian Hyuuga
user posted image
PM
^
ZacDesu
 Posted: May 15 2018, 02:59 AM
Quote Post
Advanced Member

Post Count: 62
Member Inventory: View
Ryu: 700
Offline


"P1ec3s of 5h!7 6uman5."

Although its words were guttural and almost unrecognizable, the Akuma did know a few words. His intellect was far superior compared to other Akuma in regards to the human language but it still only knew a few words. Immediately after, the werewolf felt a similar imposing aura coming forth from the Uchiha. It witnessed the few flashes of 'death' and felt the fur all over its body stand up on its own accord. When was the last time it felt this threatened for its life? Ever since it was young, the Akuma knew only of killing people and destroying villages. When it first came out of the portal, the werewolf was filled with immense hatred for humans and wanted to slaughter each and every one of them. Several years have passed and this human had the tenacity and guts to face against him. He knew that this group was strong; they cut down his brethren one after the other. The werewolf needed to kill these shits.

The one known as Vivian had soon disappeared, leaving Zau and two disabled summons behind. The werewolf would target Zau first. With a speed doubled that of the Uchiha if not more (100+), it sped towards the Chuunin with its arms stretched out beside him, waiting to grasp the human in its paws and crush the life out of him. Even with the Sharingan, it would be a bit difficult to see the werewolf's movements clearly. With the immense power-up it gained by taking the Porcupine and Mammoth within him, the Werewolf was akin to an S-Ranked Beast.

It was during this period of time that the werewolf was rushing at Zau that Vivian would activate Far Sight and see blood red eyes charging straight for Zau.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
^
Uchiha, Zau
 Posted: May 15 2018, 08:15 AM
Quote Post
Advanced Member

Post Count: 181
Member Inventory: View
Ryu: 800
Offline


As the beast attacked, Zau wouldn't have time to do much; he couldn't physically move quick enough to react to the beast, even if his eyes were able to keep up with the movements (though, for the record, they could not do much better than identify that the beast was moving towards him). Zau shifted his arms up, taking advantage of his doubled strike speed on a Uke [Block]. That was about the extent of what he could do, physically speaking.

But it wasn't the only thing he could do at all. Thanks to his Maintainer ability, Zau could recall any ability he had been maintaining without going through the effort of reactivating it; and so, in the palm of Zau's upraised hand, Rasengatana re-manifested, with the blade aimed in the direction of the beastie. Of course, that was about all he could manage, a vague aim in the right direction. But, if it was moving fast enough, it wouldn't matter-the sudden re-appearance of Zau's deadly weapon would happen too quickly for the beast to react to appropriately. Whether that would be before or after Zau got maimed, that was another question altogether.

~~~

Sasaki continued watching the events proceeding, unable to affect much on his own. He merely hoped that his summoner had someone else watching out for him.

--------------------
Uchiha, Zau
user posted image
PM
^
Vivian Hyuuga
 Posted: Jun 4 2018, 02:36 PM
Quote Post
Ghost of Akari

Post Count: 278
Member Inventory: View
Ryu: 500
Offline


Looking through her far sight seal the first thing Vivian would see was a pair of blood red eyes charging towards her. Well, towards Zau and by extension her seal and her senses. With no time to think it through Vivian immediately teleported herself to his side and, after grabbing a hold of his shirt, threw a single senbon towards the creatures face with her free hand. The moment the projectile flew towards its mark they were both gone as Vivian teleported herself and Zau to the mark on Atla.

"Going back in guys, get ready."

Muttering darkly in a low tone that hopefully both her companions could hear Vivian would then shift her gaze via Far Sight to the senbon, what was her FTG marked weapon. If it was still on course or better yet embedded in the akuma somewhere then she would bring the trio into striking range where they could deal some more serious damage. It all banked on whether or not the wolf would consider the tiny weapon a threat. Atla would be prepared to do the same thing to the wolf she had done to the porcupine, and Zau would have his fancy ninja lightsaber. Getting in close for a surprise attack was probably their best bet.

--------------------
Vivian Hyuuga
user posted image
PM
^
ZacDesu
 Posted: Jun 6 2018, 05:13 AM
Quote Post
Advanced Member

Post Count: 62
Member Inventory: View
Ryu: 700
Offline


Dashing at the speed of sound. Within a couple of seconds, the werewolf Akuma would reach Zau, swinging at him with its heavy paw. It saw the sudden reappearance of its sword but it did not care. The chuunin was about to die. During that moment, the Hyuuga flashed in, threw a senbon and grabbed Zau, and flashed out, all at a speed considered almost impossible.

The Akuma batted the senbon with his already moving hand away, watching it fly super far into the distance. His prey have vanished. The momentum from his body carried the demon a few dozen meters away until he came to a stop. He sniffed the air and looked around with bloodlust in his eyes, trying to find where the ninjas have gone.

The pesky female was much more a hassle than he thought. What could the werewolf do to combat this particular problem?

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
^
Uchiha, Zau
 Posted: Jun 6 2018, 02:15 PM
Quote Post
Advanced Member

Post Count: 181
Member Inventory: View
Ryu: 800
Offline


In a flash, Zau was gone, no longer facing the werewolf; Vivian had used her teleportation technique to take them far away from the beast. That was probably the best outcome Zau could have hoped for; even if his blade had managed to cut through the werewolf thing, it likely would have killed him too.

As soon as Zau took in his new surroundings, he dropped every jutsu, along with his Sharingan. He inhaled deeply, trying to catch his breath. He had made up his mind though-they couldn't fight this creature as they were. Zau allowed Sasaki to disperse, and called the steeds to their location; both beasts had ran off, but had not yet been unsummoned.

"We need to go. Even if we manage to kill it, we can't beat it permanently. We'll come back for this one later, when we have sealing techniques. For now, mount up, and let's get the hell out of here."

Zau climbed onto his steed and began charging off towards their mission objective after grabbing the reins of Vivian's steed; if they were all in contact with one another, Vivian would be able to warp the whole group away in case something went wrong during their escape.

Zau wasn't overly concerned about accomplishing their mission, despite the scuffle with the demons; since they were barely past the river North of the village, it would likely be several hours, possibly the whole day, before they'd reach the fort. Zau and Vivian should be able to recover all of their chakra long before arriving, assuming they could make a clean getaway.

However, Zau would leave a small bit of insurance behind. As they began running, Zau created a pair of Kage Bunshin, both of whom would wait for the beast to approach, if it figured out where its prey ran off to. The shadow clones would do their best to distract the werewolf and keep it from tracking Vivian and Zau. However, if, after a half hour, there was no pursuit, then the clones would simply disperse, returning their chakra to Zau.

In any case, it was time to get this mission truly underway-they had wasted too much time on demons.

--------------------
Uchiha, Zau
user posted image
PM
^
Vivian Hyuuga
 Posted: Jun 9 2018, 07:41 PM
Quote Post
Ghost of Akari

Post Count: 278
Member Inventory: View
Ryu: 500
Offline


Seeing her opportunity Vivian immediately took it, bringing the trio to the now "super far" weapon. Stowing it away as she listened to Zau's plan she had to agree even if it irked her. They were simply wasting time here, even if running away just felt wrong. Vivian would leave Alta in the rear guard to block the Akuma's path if it decided to pursue, with instruction to disperse if she couldn't handle the situation or they were permitted to leave without a fight.

With that out of the way Vivian also summoned Cynthia. This tengu was a medic that could speed up their chakra recovery as she would explain to Zau. Between her healing and the amount of time they still had on the road they would hopefully recover their chakra fully before getting to the actual mission, as opposed to wasting it all on the warm up. She would keep her senses alert on the lookout for the wolf or whatever else came their way, since the only way they were in any actual danger was if they lost the initiative roll. Any detectable danger that would otherwise overwhelm them could be circumvented by her teleportation jutsu after all.

--------------------
Vivian Hyuuga
user posted image
PM
^
ZacDesu
 Posted: Jun 11 2018, 05:09 AM
Quote Post
Advanced Member

Post Count: 62
Member Inventory: View
Ryu: 700
Offline


Where was that pesky female?! Did they head back into their village? It contemplated whether or not to attack such a well-maintained outpost. The werewolf has several times in the past attacked the village in the sun with a lot of its brethren, but each wave was pushed back and only left the Akuma side hurting. It just had too many tough combatants that did not enable the demons to destroy it completely. Not really looking at the crushed senbon at this particular moment in time, it wouldn't see Vivian and Zau teleport back to the projectile with its gaze focused towards the village.

It let out another roar, this time without the ting of Genjutsu mixed in, but still equally frightening. The chuunin group would be able to hear a small bit of the shout but would otherwise be unaffected by it.

It noticed a few entities far in the distance heading in a certain direction and sniffed for a short while. The werewolf continued sniffing, trying to hone in on the scent that was coming from the two.. birds? It was extremely far so the Akuma could barely make out a resemblance but it headed away from the village.

The werewolf in the end didn't pursue as it didn't smell the two humans and brought its attention back to the village, its bloodlusted eyes wanting vengeance for the death of its allies.

- - -

In the meantime, Zau, Vivian, and the rest would get a relatively free pass on their way over towards the Fort, only spotted with a bit of livestock roaming around or the occasional Akuma in the distance.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
^
Uchiha, Zau
 Posted: Jun 11 2018, 11:31 AM
Quote Post
Advanced Member

Post Count: 181
Member Inventory: View
Ryu: 800
Offline


Akago would continue carrying Zau away. As they had been instructed, the clones kept watch until the Akuma started running off-not towards Zau and Vivian, but towards the village. The clones dispersed, sending their experiences back to Zau-at which point, he turned to Vivian.

"According to what my clones saw, it looks like it might target the village-that shout was kind of at it, not us. You should probably teleport back and let them know to be on the lookout for it.

Seems we got away though. If we don't have any more distractions along the way, our chakra should be replenished by the time we arrive.

If he attacks the village, I guess we won't get to kill it. Kazue would probably put him down before we get a chance.
"

Once Vivian got back, Zau would at least be comforted in the knowledge that the village could expect the demon-no matter how fast it was, teleportation was faster, and as strong as Zau and Vivian were, the village was better suited to handle something of that demon's caliber.

They'd reasonably be able to reach the fort without too much issue if they didn't run afoul of any more Akuma, so Zau got comfortable in his saddle and let Akago do the work.

~~~

Once they were within a few miles of the fort, Zau would allow Akago and the other Niwatoridai to disperse-a pair of giant chickens were a bit more conspicuous than Zau wanted to be right now. However, he would resummon Sasaki-the bird would take to the skies, understanding that his role now was reconnaissance. With his superior sight and his wide field of vision, Sasaki would be able to warn Zau and Vivian of any ambushes, and would also be able to observe the outer fort and report back to the pair with information on the layout of the building, troop placements, numbers, and likely location of the man they were looking for in the first place. Once they found him-especially if there was an open window nearby-they could wrap this up rather quickly, using a strategy Zau and Vivian had discussed on the way here.

--------------------
Uchiha, Zau
user posted image
PM
^
Vivian Hyuuga
 Posted: Jun 11 2018, 01:03 PM
Quote Post
Ghost of Akari

Post Count: 278
Member Inventory: View
Ryu: 500
Offline


Well that was a bummer. How was she supposed to have a deep and meaningful plot arc about hunting down and killing this akuma if it just suicides into the village? Taking Zau's advice she warped back and gave this information to the kage's office to let them sort it out before returning to their mission.

The road was as long as it was boring, so Vivian hopped back and forth to the village a few more times to check up on it and see how they fared. Maybe the wolf got cold feet, or maybe it was more formidable than they anticipated. If the Kage was there she had little doubt the village would be fine, hell even a few of the clan leaders were monsters in their own right *cough*Kodogu*cough*. She was mostly curious and there wasn't exactly any penalty for doing so. Plus her RPer needed content to fill this post with so there's that.

Once Sasaki was in the air Vivian would activate [Far Sight] to give her a birbs eye view. Get it? From there it was only a matter of waiting and watching.

--------------------
Vivian Hyuuga
user posted image
PM
^
ZacDesu
 Posted: Jun 13 2018, 05:44 AM
Quote Post
Advanced Member

Post Count: 62
Member Inventory: View
Ryu: 700
Offline


Sitting in a tower of some sorts near the edge of Fort Hizou, one particular black-haired man would be staring at the oncoming disaster that would unfold while he contemplated on the future conversations he would have with them. While the Yamanaka host used to be a dedicated shinobi, it was Kira in control now-and he didn't care for the village at all.

For the moment he didn't mention the group to anyone and simply sat in his chair staring out at the group. Two were on the ground while another two were in the air. Whenever eyes would focus on his particular location, regardless whether or not they were looking through a seal, they would only see an empty room inside this particular tower.

Sitting on a raised hill, Hizou Fort was well-equipped to see anyone approaching from a great distance. However, on this particular day, a sandstorm was currently brewing about in the area, reducing visibility while being hit by the elements. As such, patrol on the outer walls was slightly increased but discomforted by the buffeting sands while those in the several towers that lined the exterior of the forts were in relative comfort. Of course, this meant that Sasaki and the chuunin below would have a difficult time seeing through the sands.

None of the people on patrol on the walls nor the towers would resemble the Musashi they were looking for but there was still much more to the place than the exterior towers. The secondary level just past the walls and the outer towers had a raised foundation and with it, several different types of buildings both tall and wide dotted the fort. At the third and highest level was simply a huuuuge keep that towered over all the others. Near the top of this building, it sloped inwards before ending in a rather flat surface.

Sasaki and Vivian would only be able to see barely past the outer area as the sands around blocked deeper view of the castle. Should the flying weird thing get closer, it would be spotted by the people in the towers.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (2) 1 2  Reply to this topicStart new topic


 


 


Skin made by Kman of Kskins