Reply to this topicStart new topic

> It's Good To Be Back Again, Ninigi + Keiko Wombo Combo Back
Keiko Kaguya
 Posted: Jun 13 2018, 06:15 AM
Quote Post
Advanced Member

Member Inventory: View
Ryu: 10100

It was already well past noon, with the evening sun almost dipping beneath the horizon. The world of Seichi was currently in the midst between light and dark. Dusk, so to speak. Keiko was out and about in Akarigakure's shopping district, perusing through the latest fashions and food so to speak. She hasn't had much time to herself and after finally obtaining such a day, the Kaguya would definitely not miss the opportunity when it presented itself.

Anything she bought with all her extra Ryu lying around was safely stored inside her umbrella, its canvas already dotted with several flowers and petals alike. The bigger the item, the more petals it had. Something like the size of two Keiko's would by an entire flower while small accessories and gifts would usually only take one or two petals to create. The teenager was currently twirling her umbrella on her shoulder as she strolled down one of the major streets in the shopping place. She would soon want to get food and decided to head on over to the food section of the district.

Yuzuha was walking alongside her, almost growing to the full adult size but still in the teenage years of her young life. The fluffy white coat with the pointy pink nose and the triangular ears was a sight to behold. Already the young fox would receive stares and fingers from young children and adults alike as the two walked along the road.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail Poster
^
Uchiha, Ninigi
 Posted: Jun 13 2018, 08:12 AM
Quote Post
Advanced Member

Ryu: 600

Ninigi's day had been a bit of a boring one. He had been laying on his bed for most of the day or just near the window of his room, contemplating theoretical things. He had however had a sudden change in mood when one of his friends screamed something about Keiko from down below. He hadn't been entirely sure as he had just assumed the person was mocking him. Something that sounded like "Your Keiko's around, I just saw her!" had met his ears but he let it slide.

He eventually went down to have a small exchange of words with other childhood friends and had been a victim of jokes like "you're girlfriend is back" "I just saw her now, she's shopping at the district right now". He had taken the jabs with a blush and denial but had stood his ground. At least till they all acted together to shoo him off to the district.

He had arrived at the district in good time and was wandering around himself looking for the white haired lass. It took him maybe 5 minutes, but it would go by slowly. Eventually he found her. "Could that possibly be my foxy lady friend?" He would call out loud enough for her to hear. It was a play on words that addressed the fact that he had spotted her fox pet.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Keiko Kaguya
 Posted: Jun 14 2018, 12:59 AM
Quote Post
Advanced Member

The first to turn around would be Yuzuha, who would tilt her head in confusion at the remark. She most definitely did not think that Keiko had anything 'foxy' about her. No fur, no ears, no tail.. The only thing they had remotely in common was that their hair, or fur color, was both relatively white. She moved her head back upwards towards Keiko and looked at her reaction to the statement made by the boy a few meters away.

While her umbrella primarily covered most of her backside and basically her body, Ninigi was still able to recognize the Kaguya. She slowly turned around, recognizing the voice that she heard. While the pitch became a tad bit lower, it carried with it the same familiar mannerisms as someone she knew from before.

"Ninigi~!"

Keiko's face changed from one that was rather impassive to surprise to joy. The Uchiha was the first person she recognized as her friend since coming back to Akarigakure. The teenager dropped her umbrella and rushed forward, hugging him suddenly with a large smile on her face.

"It's good to see you, hahaha, it's been forever!!!"

Yuzuha continued to be confused as she looked at the two beside the fallen umbrella.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail Poster
^
Uchiha, Ninigi
 Posted: Jun 19 2018, 05:38 PM
Quote Post
Advanced Member

Ninigi your buddy. The surge of excitement he felt from her calling out his name sparked thoughts of their friendship in his mind. In an instant he reflected on how far they had come, from meeting at the academy to sparring, to graduating and eventually going on a mission together and not seeing each other for long periods. He was quickly brought back to reality as her body embraced his. Rather than the weight of her solid bones, the feeling was one of delicate cushioning and warmth. A blush found its way to his face but she would not be able to see it in the moment.

She had grown and developed in even more feminine ways. It is good to see you. "I actually think I missed you, you know?" He briefly thought about the first long break after which she had used Henge to deceive him with even more mature looks. Today her body felt more like the voluptuous image she had created rather than the Keiko he knew.

"It's been a long time hasn't it? I've been around, doing stuff, sleeping a lot, stuff like that. Who's the little fellow?" His eyes moved to the fox and back to Keiko's as he asked about the fox.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Keiko Kaguya
 Posted: Jun 21 2018, 06:06 AM
Quote Post
Advanced Member

Her floral scent would wash over the immediate vicinity in a wave of lilacs as Keiko rushed forward to hug the Uchiha. She released her grip on him soon after, the smile still ever present. Her toothy grin which showed her pearly white teeth seemed to radiant light in the darkening daylight. Or maybe it was the reflection of the sun? Or some other mysterious circumstance?

Either way, Keiko replied to Ninigi's comment.

"Haha, I missed you too! Were you outside the whole day? You kind of stink a little. You need to shower you know?!"

She looked down at Yuzuha and beckoned her over, which led to the small trotting of the fox over to her side. Keiko squatted down and placed a hand on the back of her companion and looked back at Ninigi.

"This here is Yuzuha. We met outside of Akarigakure and have been together ever since. Say 'Hi' to Ninigi, Yuzuha!"

The young fox closed her eyes and lowered her head, bowing slightly before lifting its head. She approached the Uchiha with the full intention of getting rubbed or hugged or picked up or whatever the boy would do. Despite looking abnormal with the white fur inside the desert region of Akarigakure's climate, nothing strange was present in Yuzuha, except perhaps a small bit of air circulating around its tail. It wasn't noticeable at first glance but to the observant, they would be able to feel the air moving ever soo slightly. She knew the language of humans and could even Henge herself into a human if she had wanted, but walking around in her normal form always felt the best to her.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail Poster
^
Uchiha, Ninigi
 Posted: Jun 25 2018, 04:35 PM
Quote Post
Advanced Member

It had been a while, Keiko was slightly more pretty it seemed and still bent on making jokes."I think you're the one who needs a bath really" He chuckled a bit and then burst into a bit of a laugh. He shook his head as she proceeded to introduce him to the cute furry little creature. "You know what's funny? I met some girl out in the desert, and she didn't want to have a bath just because I was there. In my mind, I'm thinking "But you're not even all that, why would I peek?" He laughed a bit more and then bent down to greet the puppy.

He would try to shake the four legged animal's hand as he spoke. "Hi there Yuzuha, thank you sooo much for taking care of this oversized little girl doll. She might not say it but she's scared of so many things and you're the one giving her all the courage." He looked up at Keiko's face and failed to compress his grin. He would stand up quickly and turn his head around as though scouting for something in the marketplace.

"You want to go get some lollipop or something?"

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Keiko Kaguya
 Posted: Jun 26 2018, 02:35 AM
Quote Post
Advanced Member

The Kaguya rolled her eyes. This Uchiha had no sense of delicacy. Of course she's not going to take a bath if another person was present, especially if it was a male. Whoever it was. Another roll of the eyes. Wasn't he the jokester? The second rolling of her emerald eyes was directed at him once he took a glance at her. She couldn't help but smile though; it has been a while since Keiko had such interactions.

"I'll shove that lollipop down your throat if you don't watch yourself." She mildly threatened Ninigi and began walking back towards her umbrella to pick it up. Being made of hardened bone, her custom weapon was heavier and larger than the typical umbrella. Still, Keiko wielded it with deft precision and began twirling it with a single hand as if it weighed less than a pound.

Yuzuha watched the conversations between both people and was completely lost. If anything, it was Keiko who was giving Yuzuha all the courage. Confused because of her simple-mindedness, the young fox just looked straight out towards the distance while shaking her tail impatiently.

"Time to find some more food. Go Yuzuha, I choose you!" she joked.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail Poster
^
Uchiha, Ninigi
 Posted: Jul 1 2018, 11:07 AM
Quote Post
Advanced Member

Ninigi stood upright and looked away for a moment as he thought about how many times Keiko had threatened him in the name for friendly jest. He had gulped at her remark about the lollipop but was now wondering if there was a trend that suggested violent tendencies which he needed to not overlook anymore. He let his hand go through his pockets as he pulled out a piece of paper with some information that was meant for himself.

As they were ready to go out to eat he would casually stroll along, his excitement having died down now. Keiko was here and life continued as it always did. He wondered about what she had really been away doing and at first would decide to let her tell him when she wanted. But deciding not to let silence pervade for long he would bring it up. "So where exactly did you go and how did it go?" As a few footsteps would be transversed before she let out a word, he would quickly add: "It's also fine if you don't want to talk about it."

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Keiko Kaguya
 Posted: Jul 11 2018, 03:05 PM
Quote Post
Advanced Member

"Where did I go? Mmm.."

I don't think I can tell him.

Keiko was thinking about what had transpired starting almost more than a half year ago while looking down at the road beneath her. As it was a mission from her clan leader, classified information such as the details of what she had to do and why she was gone for such a long time had to be kept secret. Coupled with the fact that their Asakage, Chouten Akimichi, told her to keep it to herself, the Kaguya had no choice but to answer in a roundabout way.

"I was traveling around Seichi for a long time Ninigi. I can't say much more than that. You know, missions and all.. But that's how I was able to find Yuzuha."

The young fox turned around briefly before continuing to walk down the street. After a bit more walking, the fox stopped in front of a fish stand. Yuzuha turned to look back at Keiko before turning her head to the vendor and his grilled fish.

"Hahaha.."

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail Poster
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topic

Skin made by Kman of Kskins