Reply to this topicStart new topic

> Testing the waters
Vivian Hyuuga
 Posted: Nov 5 2017, 12:11 AM
Quote Post
Advanced Member

Member Inventory: View
Ryu: 200

Vivian had gotten the message that a practice spar had been set up for her, but she had never heard of this "Serenity" girl before. With recent events being what they were and the revelation from Kazue still weighing on her heavily she really wasn't in the mood but it was not for her to argue. Plus her progress of late was less than satisfactory. If she had to rate it herself it was completely unacceptable. Perhaps a spar would be what she needed to get herself back in form.

Arriving shortly before the appointed time and looked around for her sparing partner. Not that she would know what the other genin looked like mind you, but she was at least a little bit curious at it got the better of her. Obviously not seeing anyone that just "looked" like a Serenity she sat down and waited, practicing breathing exercises.

If she was going to be making the most of today she may as well put it towards progress with her jutsu. There were quite a few that she hadn't yet mastered and the fact bothered her immensely. Mentally going through her arsenal she pondered what the best way to tackle this list was.

--------------------
Vivian Hyuuga
user posted image
PM
^
Serenity Frostfire
 Posted: Nov 5 2017, 09:28 AM
Quote Post
Advanced Member

Ryu: 11200

Serenity was running a bit late to a pre arranged spar but it didn't stop her from walking to the location. No point in tiring her self out early. Once she had arrived to the location of the spar she'd look around before finding the one person that looked to be waiting for someone. Approaching the girl sitting down, she'd clear her throat before waving shyly.

"Did you wait long?" Serenity would ask as if this was a date that had been kept waiting on her. Thankfully she brought a peace offering and reached in her bag, not previously mentioned, to pull out two pork buns one for her and one for her sparing partner.

"I'd figure we'd enjoy something to eat first, no real reason to jump straight into things." Serenity's tone was much milder and much less hostile. She was growing up it seemed and this pork bun was a step in the right direction.

While they ate she'd take the chance to really examine the woman they had arranged a spar against.

--------------------
PM
^
Vivian Hyuuga
 Posted: Nov 5 2017, 04:26 PM
Quote Post
Advanced Member

Looking up when Serenity cleared her throat Vivian got her first good look the girl. She seemed nice enough, but that really wasn't what she wanted from a sparing partner. The memory of the merciless training on Mount Akarat came to mind. Unless she was pushed just as hard here she was going to be very disappointed.

Shaking her head to indicate she hadn't been waiting that long she stood up to formally introduce herself when Serenity pulled out a pair of pork buns. "... huh?" It took her a few moments for the fact that she was being offered food to sink in. Holding the pork bun up in confusion she wasn't entirely certain what to make of it.

"Is it... poisoned?"

Not bothering to wait for an answer she chomped down and took a huge bite out of it. If poison actually was a part of Serenity's kit then it was unlikely the other genin wanted to kill her, only give herself an advantage. Fighting with a handicap didn't bother Vivian in the slightest, it might make things more interesting. Finding nothing but a fairly tasty pork bun with no immediate side effects Viv looked slightly disappointed.

"Not bad. Could use some bbq sauce. Thank you though, much appreciated."

--------------------
Vivian Hyuuga
user posted image
PM
^
Serenity Frostfire
 Posted: Nov 5 2017, 05:31 PM
Quote Post
Advanced Member

Serenity looked at Vivian one eye brow raised high. "Unless you count deliciousness as poison?" She'd say this sitting down taking a bite of her pork bun the same time Vivian did hers. "Yea it could use a bit but I like em plain just as much." She'd take another bite before looking over at the girl next to her. "This year seems to be mine...first I've meet two Uchiha now a Hyuuga...besides poison isn't my thing not very good with em."

She stuck out her tongue in disgust before taking her third bite. Her pork bun was almost done and she wish she had brought a third one. Not thinking of anything else she'd put her container in the bag before finishing off the entire pork bun. Rubbing her stomach happily she'd look back towards Vivian.

"I know my name was on the paper but I'm Serenity Frostfire by the way." She'd say this extending a hand to give her a firm shake. "I'm signing up for any and all spars at the moment before the chunin exams...I'm simply just trying to get better before than." Serenity would nod at her in a motion of why are you signing up for spars?

--------------------
PM
^
Vivian Hyuuga
 Posted: Nov 5 2017, 05:54 PM
Quote Post
Advanced Member

"Two Uchiha eh?"

Vivian had to wonder if it was coincidence or more than that. "Our age? Both of my teammates are Uchiha. Jash and Zau. There can't be that many of them running around getting ready for exams, mayhaps you know them." Shrugging she went on. "There's not much to a family name. Uchiha or Hyuuga, we're just people."

Finishing her pork bun Vivian thought of her teammates. She knew next to nothing about either of them, and had only seen Jash a few times if she thought about it. Kazue wanted her to rely on those two, even with how distant they all were? To say that made little sense was an understatement. Suddenly having Serenity extend her hand Vivian accepted the handshake and replied to her question.

"Vivian Hyuuga. Spars are as close to live combat as I can get without being on a mission, and there's only so many of those to go around. Plus I like the challenge."

--------------------
Vivian Hyuuga
user posted image
PM
^
Serenity Frostfire
 Posted: Nov 5 2017, 06:11 PM
Quote Post
Advanced Member

When Vivan mentioned Jash and Zau, Serenity would laugh a bit. "Well now I've meet the third in that little team. Well its even nicer to meet you." She'd say that last part feeling like she just might get along with Vivan more that just a sparing partner. "Well when I was fighting Jash and Zau, it was a two on one...Jash was...something and Zau I had at the end of a crossbow pointed to his family jewels while a kunai was at my throat. My lose there with Jash being free."

She'd laugh a bit more at the memory of that sudden 3 way spar. Wasn't a bad day altogether to be honest. "My team...We are...ugh, I don't know why I'm beating around the bush...those two are Weird...with a capital W...Kammi I think hates us and Itami is a giant wolf. Quite the handful, but they are damn good in a fight." Serenity would say leaning back a bit in her spot on the ground.

When the answer came to her about the spars she'd look over to Vivian "So you must be very good in a fight, So far I've lost everyone I've been in. Trying new things doesn't always work out for the best." going through her bag she'd pull out her hand crossbow before strapping it to her right wrist and making sure everything was in working condition. They were going to eventually begin their spar and less time setting up would make Vivian's time better.

"I'll try to make this fight a good one for you...just don't tell Zau what you learned about me...he helped me with my taijutsu so I wanna surprise him with how much I've improved." She'd look Viv in the eye giving a sly grin, "To your earlier statement, I know your all just people but its the features that make you special that get people really thinking." Serenity would tap just under her eye for Vivian to understand the statement was about her eyes. If she didn't know before she knew now.

--------------------
PM
^
Vivian Hyuuga
 Posted: Nov 7 2017, 08:58 AM
Quote Post
Advanced Member

Vivian smirked as her theory was proven right.

I had a feeling it was those two. They certainly get around.

So Serenity had fought against her teammates earlier huh? In a two on one, impressive. Perhaps this spar might be more instructive than she had previously thought.

"I don't know Serenity, with where you were aiming you may as well have had a kunai to his throat."

Jokes aside, it sounded like there was going to be serious competition this year. Serenity herself and something about giant wolves? It got her heartrate going just thinking about the thrill. Vivian had to hold herself back from enjoying this too much. After all, she had other goals now. It wouldn't do to lose sight of them.

Shaking her head she smiled wryly at Serenity's extrapolation. "I've lost most of mine actually. My... partners don't like losing, although they make sure I learn new things every fight so there's that I suppose." Eying Serenity's kit she realized that she had never fought against a mechanical projectile weapon before. She had to wonder what the pros and cons were. Well, she was about to find out.

Setting herself up in the arena in a relaxed stance she would answer her partners comment. "Sorry to disappoint, these are just for show. Unlike my teammates I haven't mastered this part of my heritage yet." Holding up one arm in a traditional Hyuugan pose her eyes narrowed slightly. "That doesn't make me any less of a challenge however. Are you ready?"

--------------------
Vivian Hyuuga
user posted image
PM
^
Serenity Frostfire
 Posted: Nov 7 2017, 01:27 PM
Quote Post
Advanced Member

Picking her self off the ground Serenity would enter the arena opposite of Vivian. Smiling to her new found friend. Weapon drawn she'd take up a stance before glancing over Vivan taking into account what equipment was visible. "I'm ready." Serenity would take up a more. Defensive stance with her scythe. She needed to observe Vivian a bit before she just threw her into a genjutsu...

Grinning slightly Serenity would lock eyea with Viv. Inching ever so slowly around Viv she'd make strides each time inching just a tad bit closer. She'd hope Viv was watching her closely. For when she got within double her striking distance she'd wink at Viv as she cast Mirage:Assassin on her.

As a bonus effect she would add the after effects of making her self turn invinsible and dust kicking up from her location to make it look as if she had just used a high speed movement to get behind her and attack from behind.

What really would happen is Serenity would get in close to hook Viv with her scythe to drag her in to a punch directly in the gut using the illusinary fist style. She'd smile at Viv if that plan worked at all Serenity would jump back holding her scythe in a more aggressive way.

--------------------
PM
^
Vivian Hyuuga
 Posted: Nov 13 2017, 12:57 PM
Quote Post
Advanced Member

Reaching back into her pack to grab her senbon Vivian watched as Serenity began to slowly move towards her position. Looking at that scythe she couldn't say she fancied tangling with it in close quarters. The plan was simple; allow her to attack then move away rapidly and counter-strike when she was unbalanced. Few plans survive first contact of course.

When Serenity seemed to vanish from her field of vision and she was struck from behind Vivian felt like she had been beaten to the punch. No way that wasn't what she thought it was. In a panic she executed her plan anyway, using Shunshin to get away and to the side before turning to throw her projectiles at where the attack had come from in a spread.

In turning however she could still not see her opponent. That perplexed her to no end as it disproved her earlier theory of her opponent either moving rapidly naturally or through chakra assistance. She knew there were jutsu that rendered the user invisible, but a genin using it masterfully without so much as a seal? Either she was against a more dangerous opponent than she had previously thought or there was some trickery afoot.

The pain from the earlier attack still burned in her back causing her to wince as she drew more weapons and closed her eyes staying stock still as if in deep contemplation. She had two options available at this moment, it was only a matter of choosing which one to use.

--------------------
Vivian Hyuuga
user posted image
PM
^
Serenity Frostfire
 Posted: Nov 13 2017, 08:56 PM
Quote Post
Advanced Member

Serenity was almost struck by the sudden spread of senbon needles but managed to block the few meant to hit her. She avoided picking them up or moving them with her feet to not give Vivian an easy time figuring out she was in a genjutsu. Slowly stepping over the senbon she'd move towards Vivian watching her catefully because she now had her eyes closed.

Her weapon in a defensive position she took the steps required to get in range of Vivian. Winding up her scythe she'd swing hard to strike Vivan in the side with the blunt end of the weapon. She wasn't going to strike Vivan with the blade of a weapon so dangerous with enough force would cleave them in half.

She had avoided once before so Serenity had to make sure she was truly in her genjutsu and not just dragging her into a trap. Well if it was a trap Serenity would be very impressed that Vivan had played her into such a position from her initial attack.

--------------------
PM
^
Vivian Hyuuga
 Posted: Nov 15 2017, 12:28 PM
Quote Post
Advanced Member

Listening intently to the senbon flying through the air some kept going and eventually hit the ground, but others gave her the sound she was waiting to hear. They were blocked. Somewhere out there her opponent was physically there at least, even if she couldn't see her. Now with her heightened hearing she could hear her move and that's all she needed.

For now she played dumb and allowed Serenity to close the distance. It seemed that her opponent was hesitant to approach her in her curious state. That was fair, fighting someone with your eyes closed was usually a boast someone with too much confidence spouted about before they were cut down. Yet for her it was a boon, all of her training in that department allowing her to thrive in these situations.

Before Serenity had gotten close enough to strike in melee Vivian would act by throwing her weapon at her opponents feet. The thing about her weapons though, was that almost all of them were wrapped in exploding tags. This one was primed to go off in 50 posts, in other words not to go off for a very long time. Serenity however wouldn't know that, and a primed tag would make for a good distraction.

Using Shunshin again to rapidly increase the distance between the two of them Vivian would begin work on a short set of handseals for the next phase of her plan.

--------------------
Vivian Hyuuga
user posted image
PM
^
Serenity Frostfire
 Posted: Nov 18 2017, 02:50 PM
Quote Post
Advanced Member

This time Vivian threw the senbon at Serenity's feet, this disturbed her greatly but she didn't have to do much to avoid the attack either. Looking down at the tagged Senbon she'd know it wasn't meant to blow up immediately because if it had been, then she'd be blow back currently in more pain than she ever wanted. Sighing mentally she'd stop taking the caution route and look up just in time to see Vivian rushing backwards from her suddenly.

Shunshin was quite the technique when used the right way, she thought. The hand signs that Vivian began weaving is what truly worried her and prompted Serenity to quickly charge her opponent. The bright side would be that Mirage:Assassian was almost done and she'd should be feeling quite exhausted for that was the aftershock Serenity would place on the genjutsu, exhaustion.

Wait...did I even remember to add the aftershock...Fuck, this is bad.

Quickly closing the gap between them Serenity would twirl her scythe once in hand before bringing it down onto Vivian's left shoulder. Once again she wasn't trying to really hurt her so it was aimed to use the pole of the scythe and not the blade that was going to hit her shoulder.

From there however Serenity would be visible once more and she wouldn't have to worry about keeping her movements secret.

--------------------
PM
^
Vivian Hyuuga
 Posted: Nov 21 2017, 03:19 AM
Quote Post
Advanced Member

Hearing the charge forwards Vivian would keep moving away quickly allowing herself enough time to finish off her handseals. She had no way of knowing that Serenity was now visible and no reason to open her eyes to check so she did no such thing. Instead she covered their arena in a thick mist and sped away into its cover.

She had to wonder why, if in the opening moments of their fight Serenity had shown such speed, she wasn't showing it again now. Slowly bits and pieces of the puzzle were coming together to form an incoherent picture. Brushing aside the mystery for now she drew more senbon and created a small platoon of clones that were similarly armed.

Leaving her clones behind to begin a barrage towards Serenity's location Vivian moved deeper into the mist and waited to see how things would play out.

--------------------
Vivian Hyuuga
user posted image
PM
^
Serenity Frostfire
 Posted: Nov 21 2017, 07:02 PM
Quote Post
Advanced Member

Once Vivian moved away and mist quickly filled the arena, Serenity just stopped moving. She had lost sight of Vivian in the mist and had no real way of tracking her through this thick mist. Cursing her inability she took a defensive stance against the next attack to come her way. What came next where senbon. She was only just barely able to avoid them but still had at least 5 of them lodged in different parts of her body.

Staying silent through the pain she began to take them out of her body slowly. Tossing them to one side away from her she'd wait for the next set of movements to really act against them. Using genjutsu on Vivian wouldn't really help her in this instance. She needed to see Vivian to really be able to act on the genjutsu cast with enough timing to level the playing field.

"Well, this is quiet the game of keep away we have here. Mind showing your self so I can pay you back for these lovely senbon?" She'd ask nicely briefly before taking up her fighting stance, the after images flowing slowly behind her as she crouched low, her scythe drawn back in a way that was ready to swing at any moment. The motion it took was fluid like water.

At the first sign of a senbon being thrown she'd swing blowing them away by the force of swing. She'd leap towards the source of the senbons using the swing of her scythe to propel her forward. If Vivian could see of hear her in this mist then she'd be unprepared for the next thing Serenity would do. Since Serenity didn't know it could possibly be effecting Vivan's active clone instead of the real Vivian.

A loud whistle Kouzui no Jutsu [Flood Technique] She would have the added after effects applied to the genjutsu this time.

1. The water would dampen any sound coming to her ears.
2. Spiked chains would suddenly bite deep into her hands.
3. Her eyes would be sewn shut.
4. The chains biting into her hand would be dragging her down to her knees.
Aftershock: Partial paralysis would effect her hands leaving her unable to weave for a short while.

It was no hard feelings to Vivian but Serenity didn't have the resources to hunt someone down on their own turf. She'd simply bring Vivian to hers. Once a scream was heard Serenity would walk to the scream slowly bashing them hard in the head with the pole of her scythe, aiming for a knock out blow.

OCC: Kouzui no Jutsu [Flood Technique]
Requirements: None.
Description: This jutsu makes a large bubble of solid water appear around the targets head, making them feel like it's hard to breathe. The jutsu may also cause them to panic as they try to remove the water from their face, to no avail. This jutsu is much more effective and believable around water, where the water appears to jump up around the persons face instead of appearing out of the surrounding air.
Post Duration: 2 posts.
Cost: 40

Illusionary Fist
Description: The user learns to react instead of act to opponent's aggressions, their mind lending them strength and defenses in the form of phantasms as they move. Using their opponent's flow to move and direct them, using their force against them. The style uses their opponent's momentum to deal damage to them while redirecting their attacks away from themselves. While offensively using the phantasms to confuse or distract their opponent.
Benefit: 20 point increase to willpower, movements have illusionary effects like "after-images, duplicates" the damage dealt with this style is determined by willpower.

--------------------
PM
^
Vivian Hyuuga
 Posted: Dec 7 2017, 05:51 AM
Quote Post
Advanced Member

One of the clones in the platoon, we'll designate them as clone leader, would nod at another of the clones present. In response to her request that they show themselves that clone would reply with a single word while holding a seal in front.

"Katsu!"

One of the senbon that had been thrown would light up as the tag attached to it began to prime itself for detonation. Between the verbal warning and the slight delay there would be a chance to react, although it should be obvious that she wasn't interested in playing this on Serenity's terms. Of course, Serenity would still have a say in that with her own actions.

Whoever got hit by that genjutsu was in for a world of hurt. They would struggle against their bonds violently but finding that they simply couldn't get out would accept their fate if they were a clone and simply disperse. Now if it was the main Vivian that would be another story as she couldn't simply will herself out of it. She would create a duo of clones at her location (yay no handseals) to try and break her free of her "bonds" but of course there were none to be broken.

The clones created to free her would then connect the dots between the earlier movement that was way too fast, the fact that there was no actual wound on Vivian's back, the whistle and now this constricting jutsu that didn't actually exist. Or the clones at the front would connect the dots. Either way someone was figuring this shit out. Since breaking out of genjutsu really wasn't her strong point and her chakra was rather dispersed with the various clones they wouldn't even try to free the main body if it was trapped. Instead they would watch over it as best they could and stall. Worst case scenario if one of them dispersed the main body would gain their memories and therefore knowledge of the situation.

Meanwhile there was still the other clones to contend with, and they would be swarming Serenity from different angles. There would never be more than 2 fighting her and any given time, but whenever she attacked one it would back off and another would charge in from a different angle. Bit by bit they would aim to tire her out and/or inflict multiple superficial wounds that would culminate in a very sore and worn out genin.

Dice Roll: 1d6: 6 = 6
*As discussed, the famous roll. Vivian is a 6, anything else is a clone.

--------------------
Vivian Hyuuga
user posted image
PM
^
Serenity Frostfire
 Posted: Dec 7 2017, 12:24 PM
Quote Post
Advanced Member

Katsu...what was Katsu again...

The senbon!

Quickly ripping the few out of her body that hit her, Serenity would immediately move towards the location of some one struggling in place. There was no scream as she had hoped but the furious thrashing made it easy enough to get to the location she needed to be.

The clones were more of a hassle than she first anticipated, this was some well thought out use of clones. What actually stopped her progress was the sound of an explosion behind her. The rush of dirt from the arena ground washed over her as she blocked any debris that flew in her direction.

Vivian seemed to be an explosive user. Serenity didn't even have time to sigh in relief that there was no harm done to her besides the bruises from the rocks. A clone came from the smoke cloud and hit her hard in the head. The genin stumbled back a few away from her destination before attempting to regain her balance.

Before she did however she received a quick knee to the gut. That brief intermission of the clone retreating for the next came in was what she needed to to attempt a counter. Stomping one foot on the ground she quickly dodged the next strike to her body, after images flowing behind her in a trail of movement. She was going to have to use her fighting style to really help her in this situation.

As one clone came in to hit her, she would quickly try and snake her hand around their attack to redirect it. It also severed as the method to grab hold of the clones clothes before pushing it aside towards Vivian's main body. Clearly Serenity didn't know that but she had to get close to the one caught in the genjutsu in the first place.

Taking steps in the direction she would continue her plan of redirecting the sudden attacks and pushing them off to another direction. With the mist in her way she couldn't really throw them accurately into other clones attacks. It was fine however as she continued moving towards that location. Every now and then she would take a hit just to grab the clone and toss it to the side. She wouldn't be able to keep this up much longer.

--------------------
PM
^
Vivian Hyuuga
 Posted: Dec 11 2017, 10:31 PM
Quote Post
Advanced Member

The clones were clearly slowing Serenity down but they weren't stopping her. Naturally the mist aided them by significantly lowering the amount of time she had to react, but once they got within 5 feet they would become visible enough to counter. Still slowing her down was their job and they kept at it. Meanwhile the clones which were acting as bodyguards to the main body would give each other a look (after finally opening their eyes last post trying to get rid of the "chains" that didn't exist) and nod in unison. There was no reason to risk getting engaged directly.

One of them would pick up the main body and carry her off to one of the sides and allow her to wait out the genjutsu while the other would assume the same position the main body had, giving the impression that it was the one caught in a genjutsu. Once Serenity got close enough to try and strike it would move suddenly to pin Serenity's limbs. The other clones upon hearing the sound of a grapple rather than a hit and run style like they had been using until now would take the hint and follow up, using their sheer numbers to attempt and overwhelm their opponent to the ground.

--------------------
Vivian Hyuuga
user posted image
PM
^
Serenity Frostfire
 Posted: Dec 18 2017, 01:19 AM
Quote Post
Advanced Member

Continuing to move forward towards her destination Serenity would be close enough to see the 'fake' victim kneeling on the ground. She knew the other Vivian was caught still so it didn't occur to her that a clone had moved her from her initial location. Reeling back her arm to throw a mean right hook. Letting lose with the punch she'd use her fighting style she had been working on to obtain a bit of extra power.

Suddenly caught by the clones hands she was wrestled to have her hand pinned behind her. Instantly panicking she'd start to struggle instead of using the fighting style to quickly twist and topple the clone into the other advancing enemies. When she was surrounded and then suddenly pinned to to the ground, she knew she fucked up. Vivian was an opponent that outclassed her in ways she hadn't thought of covering before.

Pinned down and just staring up at the mass of Vivian's on top of her she'd wait to see what happened next. She was so focused on using her new style that she hadn't properly fought using all her methods. Fog was a hell of a game changer. So now she waited for the real Vivian to come to her after the genjutsu was over.

--------------------
PM
^
Vivian Hyuuga
 Posted: Dec 22 2017, 02:42 PM
Quote Post
Advanced Member

Finally, the main body was freed from that nightmare of a genjutsu. The freedom came with a price however as she found it painfully difficult to make use of her arms. It almost made her laugh remembering the beatings she had taken on Mount Akarat to train her specifically so she wouldn't have to rely on the use of handseals. It have seemed like a mildly useful exercise at the time but now she saw it for the game changer it could be.

Meanwhile in the clone dog pile (not to be confused with a clone-dog pile) one of the clones would take out a tag and place it on Serenity's nose. Setting the tag to explode in a few seconds it would look like the whole pile was about to blow itself sky high, only for the clones to disperse as one just before the detonation. It was just a prank bro. The mist would clear and Vivian along with her one remaining clone would become visible, the clone supporting her after the ordeal of that genjutsu. Physically she was still perfectly fine. It was more so the shock from such a comprehensive genjutsu that had left her completely defenseless. Had it not been for her mastery of kage bunshin she would have been taken out in one deft move.

"I can't say I've had a lot of experience fighting genjutsu, but that was one hell of a ride," she said with a begrudging grin.

--------------------
Vivian Hyuuga
user posted image
PM
^
Serenity Frostfire
 Posted: Dec 22 2017, 09:12 PM
Quote Post
Advanced Member

Struggling, she pulled and tugged but couldn't wiggle her self free from all the clones grasp. She didn't want to resign her self to defeat but it was unavoidable thanks to have like 6 people pinning her down. She was strong but she was no where near that strong. She eventually gave up with trying to get free but simply eyed the girl's clones that had her pinned.

If she was anything talented in clone usage was high at the top of that list. Serenity would have to find a much more appropriate way to deal with mass of clones.

Serenity would sigh heavily as the clones vanished and the mist lifted. It was another defeat for her. Sitting up and rubbing where she had been hit she'd smile up at Vivian who was using a clone for support. "I can't say I've ever had to fight clones and in thick mist before, Sorry about your arms. I didn't know you could make clones without hand seals, and they are sturdy to boot."

She'd say that last part as she rubbed her jaw where the first punch had connected. Slowly Serenity stood up wincing only slightly. Honestly her entire body ached after such an exhausting encounter. She had tried something new and came up lacking when it mattered most.

--------------------
PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topic

Skin made by Kman of Kskins