• O
  • P
  • E
  • N
  •  
  • D
  • I
  • S
  • C
  • O
  • R
  • D



  Reply to this topicStart new topic

> [Mission] Tests and Provings
Lumia Kouhi
 Posted: Dec 15 2017, 07:53 AM
Quote Post
Advanced Member

Post Count: 62
Member Inventory: View
Ryu: 0
Offline


What was the point to this, Itami didn't understand the set rules of the mission he was given. He was told to take care of these bandits but he'd get more if he resolved it peacefully? That was maddening and he didn't even know how to deal with such people in such a way because being so set in their ways meant they weren't about to have a change of heart.

Come on there has to be a good reason, Mrs. Aino knows us better than this.

If you wanna figure out the point to mom's madness be my guest.

Come on Itami...Panzer...give her the benefit of the doubt, don't we all owe her that much? Maybe they're all so weak that force won't be necessary...or maybe they haven't committed any real solid crimes, there is still a chance to pull out. What do you say?

Why do you think we're here!

This was going to be a mistake he just knew it, if his experience taught him anything it was that these things, in this day and age, never work out. They continued on the road with their current plan; walk in their direction, find camp or let them find us, see what this shits about, kill them when it goes south.
PM
^
iceshadow40
 Posted: Dec 18 2017, 07:25 PM
Quote Post
Advanced Member

Post Count: 47
Member Inventory: View
Ryu: 3300
Offline


His mom sent him out to dissuade a camp of mercenaries from doing their activities. It wasn't really something that needed him to go searching for their camp. He quickly found it upon first sight he saw about 20 tents and one large right in the middle of all the others. He would see at least three mercenaries at the entrance to the camp keeping watch for anyone to arrive.


Once he was spotted they would hold up their crossbows before addressing him. "Who goes there? What business do you have with our camp?" He would notice a few other people looking from their tents in their direction at the sound of the guards yelling at him. More crossbow would be heard as they were loaded and pointed towards the intruder.

--------------------
PM
^
Lumia Kouhi
 Posted: Dec 19 2017, 04:25 AM
Quote Post
Advanced Member

Post Count: 62
Member Inventory: View
Ryu: 0
Offline


Well things are off to a great start, Itami could feel his instincts kicking in the moment his ears clicked with the sound of weapons. He held in the urge to dash in and incapacitate them because that would be fighting, that and his companions were really urging him to walk and tread carefully. Reluctantly he agreed and stopped walking to give them space. He kept his cloak covering his body and face as he spoke up as gently as he could.

"I'm here to see who leads you, not you, bring them out!"

Not very tactful to make demands if you're trying to make friends...try again and be nicer.

Grrrr!

"I mean....I need to...speak to them about an important topic...I come unarmed simply to talk."

Panzer hid inside Itami's cloak so he could be there just in case, and aside from the kunai he held onto he was right about being unarmed, mostly. It was now the "play nice game" which meant following all their instructions...unless they asked something stupid then killing them was a must. Itami, himself, was still recovering from the Chuunin Exams so a fight against so many would be unwise. They just left some time ago, not sticking around to watch the rest, the big guy had many thoughts he had to work through after what happened. In truth he knew what to do but such an action required him to see the Kage first but before he returned home he had this mission to deal with first.
PM
^
iceshadow40
 Posted: Dec 23 2017, 06:32 PM
Quote Post
Advanced Member

Post Count: 47
Member Inventory: View
Ryu: 3300
Offline


When Itami's first phrasing showed hostile intent he would hear a symphony of bolts and crossbows going to the ready and pointing at his direction. Though he couldn't see all of them he definitely heard all of them. He then changed his phrasing and no one lowered their crossbows. "Lift your hands in the air after dropping your cloak to the ground." The lead guard would say. "I'll only ask this once either comply or leave."

He wasn't kidding and not even Itami would be able to block all the number of bolts that would be sent flying his way.Complying was the best option for him to take if he wanted to do this mission his mothers way.

Once he complied, if he complied. He would have the guards visible to him slowly surround him and collect his things. They didn't really care how he looked just that he was truly unarmed and his movements were visible. From there they would lead him into the camp slowly each of the mean with a bolt trained on his body their finger on the trigger ready to load him up with bolts.

They'd lead him to the big tent in the center before moving behind him as a young girl ran into the big tent to get the big wig themselves. "You'll have your meeting just don't try anything funny."

--------------------
PM
^
Lumia Kouhi
 Posted: Dec 24 2017, 12:25 PM
Quote Post
Advanced Member

Post Count: 62
Member Inventory: View
Ryu: 0
Offline


Well that complicates things...so much for sneaking and surprising them.

You're a tiny cat, you hit like a...just get up here so it won't look bad!

Well the request wasn't what he thought they would be so unfortunately that meant not doing it his way but mom's way...what A pain. Panzer quickly climbed to his shoulder and off his back as he pulled off the hood and threw it down with his pouch. Truly unarmed now, aside from himself and the two companions. Reluctantly he lifted his arms while growling the whole time from their first demand, he may have to play nice but that didn't mean he liked anything.

Keep it calm big guy.

He'd follow their lead while processing the situation, having Panzer watch his back while Fang searched around for every target. His nose and ears were very keen and he'd scan everyone and everything to find out anything important like number of people to anything that might stand out as off. There wasn't much else to do other than keeping the big guy in check or at least until that kid came back...what was she doing here, someone's child.

"Do I look like I do funny things."

Probably...heh.
PM
^
iceshadow40
 Posted: Dec 27 2017, 01:56 AM
Quote Post
Advanced Member

Post Count: 47
Member Inventory: View
Ryu: 3300
Offline


The guys in camp all looked at each other briefly before smirking at Itami. "Why, yes actually. You look like quite the stand up comedic after all." They would all laugh. It was clear they didn't find him much of a threat, or maybe the confidence boost given by their leader. Regardless his equipment was taken away from him and stashed some where, not even his pets would be able to track down quickly.

While Panzer couldn't hear much with all their targets standing still watching them, they didn't really need to move much, lets not get started with the smell either. The group as a collective all smelled exactly the same, a various mix of soaps and herbs. The biggest scent came from the tent ahead of their trio.

The big boss himself came out now. He was standing there sizing up Itami for what he was worth. The thing most striking to Itami was that he was the exact same as him. Covered in fur from head to toe. His eyes a deep red color, he'd stand there tall and well..Large.

Walking down he'd stand over Itami by a full foot in height. "I hear you've come to speak with me...What is it that you need?" His arms stayed cross across his chest as he stood there before Itami.

--------------------
PM
^
Lumia Kouhi
 Posted: Dec 27 2017, 05:39 AM
Quote Post
Advanced Member

Post Count: 62
Member Inventory: View
Ryu: 0
Offline


He didn't know who to kill first as these guys were just asking for it but so was Panzer, nevertheless he was prepared to start getting people. He was done playing nice. But when the leader popped out he halted in his tracks and only looked in confusion. He didn't understand what he was looking at to be honest, he'd take a good moment to examine the man out of pure curiosity. Fang and Panzer did the same for different reasons.

A man covered in fur...I'm not shaving him. Not it.

Not the time!

Alright, we should probably be paying attention and responding.....not it.

"Hmph...you're all causing trouble, I've come to put a stop to it. For whatever reason you're seen as being given a chance to halt your actions. Avoiding unnecessary events. Someone thinks you should be given the chance to stop peacefully rather than being forced to through village action, Aino Yajū."
PM
^
iceshadow40
 Posted: Dec 27 2017, 12:46 PM
Quote Post
Advanced Member

Post Count: 47
Member Inventory: View
Ryu: 3300
Offline


"Oh i'm so scared of the village, Even if Aino is the one asking...you have to convenience me kid as to why i need to move? I have a small village of my own to feed." The other wolf man would motion around for Itami to take a look. He'd go back to staring down at the boy waiting for a response that would come from him immediately.

No matter the answer he'd motion for Itami to head towards the big tent. "It looks like Aino, sent you here for more reason than to just to tell her to move our camp." He'd walk into his own tent after Itami and would sit down in front of the boy.

The girl from before immediately brought them two slabs of large meat and two large mugs, of what could only be assumed beer. "So lets negotiate boy. We have to feed many mouths. What exactly can you do to convenience me to change our ways?"

--------------------
PM
^
Lumia Kouhi
 Posted: Dec 27 2017, 04:37 PM
Quote Post
Advanced Member

Post Count: 62
Member Inventory: View
Ryu: 0
Offline


Stubborn people who felt like they were on top of things, so infuriating, he could only grit his teeth and growl to hold his anger back. He knew this would turn out badly if he tried force but it was still difficult to argue with one's instincts and they were screaming at him to obey.

He knows Mrs. Aino...well things are starting to add up.

Great, now we have to succeed, or else the stare of disappointment awaits us.

Hmph...so...we're still playing nice.....what a drag.

Itami calmed down a bit when the man mentioned their situation, it made containing his anger a bit easier. He didn't know what he meant by his comment about his mother, his guess was probably better than Itami's but there was definitely more to this. He saw the man offered him a chance to work this out, part of him felt relieved but then he remembered his skills with talking. What a drag. He accepted what he was offered, giving it only a short wiff, then getting into it and sharing as the man finished.

I got some ideas, repeat what I say, Panzer don't interject........

"...hmph...I don't think it's that hard, you tell us why you're here, why you're causing so much trouble, we solve that issue and we all continue living our lives. This isn't negotiating you just tell us what it would take instead of me making empty promises. A warrior speaks with action."

...uh...that...that wasn't at all what I said. If paraphrasing was acceptable I wouldn't have to coach you.

Hahaha, at least he was "friendly" and sensible about it.
PM
^
iceshadow40
 Posted: Dec 27 2017, 07:06 PM
Quote Post
Advanced Member

Post Count: 47
Member Inventory: View
Ryu: 3300
Offline


The man in front of him would laugh at Itami's phrasing. "Your right boy a warrior shows action, but they also know when they are out classed. Now we can continue discussing what you can give us or we can break all your bones and send you home to back to your mother." The man wouldn't even look up from his meal quite confident in his threat and if it was up to the npcer he spoke the truth, any aggression would end up with Itami broken and sent packing.

A few people here and there would came in and out of the tent refilling the mans mug and even bringing smaller dishes to eat for Itami and him. Itami was being shown the upmost respect in this regard. Seeing as how he was treated with mostly hostility before he walked into the camp and meet the big guy.

"To answer your first question I've already explained why we are here, We have a lot of mouths to feed and this is one of the better spots to set up camp and flourish...Unless you want to wager something or do some odd jobs to for us to convience us to stop what we are doing, Then I suggest you eat then leave."

--------------------
PM
^
Lumia Kouhi
 Posted: Dec 28 2017, 05:48 AM
Quote Post
Advanced Member

Post Count: 62
Member Inventory: View
Ryu: 0
Offline


"Grrr...if that's how you want it----"

Itami clenched his fist and started getting up, ready to tear at this guy but he was cut off by a feeling on his right hand. He looked down to see Fang was biting it and trying to pull him back down on his butt before he made a mistake. Panzer simply elbowed him in the face before he finally sat back down.

What!

This isn't the way, try again, part of this seems like taunts but it's because you're giving in. Calm down and go with negotiating, you can beat up people on the way home.

Itami sat back down and calmed his irritated rage, for once he started thinking, looking around in his mind at what he's seen. He said his next words in his head and then erased them, that would be bad to say, and it helped him calm more. He closed his eyes and crossed his arms to think of a better way to converse his words, he sympathized with their predicament and their cause. When he opened his eyes he was ready to give it another shot, but there was something more, something he didn't realize. His left eye had changed, it wasn't normal, from his position Panzer could see it and only questioned it.

Hm...maybe that's why.....Mrs. Aino, what do you know.

"Fine! You've got people to take care of, I can understand that and have no quarrels with it, but what has that got to do with the trouble you "bandits" are causing. Is there really not enough, perhaps we can procure more? I could also offer you a new place but if this is a good spot, as you claim, I won't ask you that. We're not here to ruin lives or make you move your homes we just want you to stop causing trouble for other...or else you damn other people to your same situation. Hmph competition in the long run."
PM
^
iceshadow40
 Posted: Dec 30 2017, 12:13 PM
Quote Post
Advanced Member

Post Count: 47
Member Inventory: View
Ryu: 3300
Offline


"When society forces you out of home and family, you make your own. This is how it was in the old days anyway boy. Everyone took what they needed, we've tried settling down but either akuma attacks or other pesky villagers drove us from our spots. So what ever trouble we have caused we have been caused just as many. I'm more than willing to stop all hostile actions, fighting constantly is not good for the body or the soul of your people."

He'd look at Itami taking note of his eye, another child another special eye. All the same, bloody useless in a fight and relies too heavily on their eyes. Not really caring anymore about Itami's eyes he'd look the young boy right in the eyes and speak his words clearly and slowly.

"Go out to the three small villages nearby and stop their hostile actions towards us...hell get them to sign a neat little paper that says they'll stop. Till then we shall be hostile to all that attempt anything."

The man would stand his plate clear of any food, only the bone eaten bare was seen. He'd walk to the entrance of his tent and hold the flaps open for itami. "We'll be seeing you shortly once your done with that little task. Oh and you can take the food with you."


Once outside Itami would be given all his stuff back, and given a map showing where each of the villages were. They even gave him a sheet of paper that said 'Sign here for Peace.' From there he would be left to travel to any of the 3 villages.

--------------------
PM
^
Lumia Kouhi
 Posted: Dec 31 2017, 11:25 AM
Quote Post
Advanced Member

Post Count: 62
Member Inventory: View
Ryu: 0
Offline


Itami didn't know what to think, he'd dealt with such people before but his mom always told him that stooping to that level or worse their level wasn't the way. It only breeds the same results over again forever...well looks like she was right. Great more ammo for "mother knows best".

"All of our time and such effort is better spent turning towards the Akuma, we're all going to be fighting forever until they're gone. Fighting all my life is what I was born for."

The eye slowly disappeared, Itami being none the wiser, but Panzer was plenty aware. It seems they have an agreement which meant it was time to head out. Fang and Itami got up and left, Fang grabbing an extra slab of meat on his way out of the tent. Panzer got one last sip and left after them.

Great, more talking.

Look on the good side, we're getting this done peacefully, Mrs. Aino will be happy, besides its for the best.

Still think we should've beat them into submission, definitely much easier than playing diplomat for her.

Yeah...I wonder how they know each other.

It's not important. Let's go, first stop the closest town.
PM
^
iceshadow40
 Posted: Dec 31 2017, 11:55 AM
Quote Post
Advanced Member

Post Count: 47
Member Inventory: View
Ryu: 3300
Offline


Itami would find his self within the hustling and bustling of the nearest town. He only had to walk about 2 hours to get there, through thick trees. The town seemed to be busy enough, villagers repairing and building new house. Others farming, and even more selling goods to travelers.

Like most places the head of the village lived in the biggest of the houses and there were people going and leaving every other minute. Who ever the head of the village was he was busy all the time it seemed.

Well everyone knew where Itami and his pets would head and the npcer wouldn't waste time dealing with the small stuff. So Itami walked right into the building, everyone there looking at how big he was in comparison to others. The village head for this particular village was an older gentleman, with a head full of gray hair that was pushed back and hung to his shoulders. He had a beard that reached his stomach and a mustache that matched. Despite that he had perfect posture and was handling each thing that people came to him with, with the up most swiftness.

As long as Itami waited his turn he would be given proper audience with the man now known as Mr. Shu "Mr. Shu, we have a visitor from...where was it you said you were from again?"

--------------------
PM
^
Lumia Kouhi
 Posted: Dec 31 2017, 01:17 PM
Quote Post
Advanced Member

Post Count: 62
Member Inventory: View
Ryu: 0
Offline


So busy, so much hustle and bustle, so many people. If it wasn't for all the work going on Itami would be so pissed right now but thankfully he had enough room to make it all the way to his destination without killing or destroying.

Mother couldn't possibly be more subtle can she?

Calm down, I'm sure this wasn't part of her stick.

They made their way to the man in charge and once again Itami had to push his limits, patience wasn't as bad as the rest but it pushed some buttons. When he finally got his moment in the spotlight it was obvious what this would turn into but Fang didn't let him give into his instincts, once again coaching him through words. Word for word this time, Fang learned his lesson the last time, Itami explained the situation he was here for and that he was settling this peacefully. He'd leave out no details that were important and he'd not forget to say where he waa from too, it was important to be honest with the details of this mission though the part about his mother would be left out. That wasn't important.

If these people see me as a mommy's boy I swear I'll...

Calm down, we'll leave that out, just be patient with them.
PM
^
iceshadow40
 Posted: Jan 5 2018, 11:59 AM
Quote Post
Advanced Member

Post Count: 47
Member Inventory: View
Ryu: 3300
Offline


The mayor of the village listened to him speak and introduce himself. They weren't convinced at first but decided it would be best to to have him wait here as they collected the other leaders. If this went well for him he would be able to obtain all three signatures at once before being let go.

So they had him sit in the main office watching the older man take the rest of his meetings. It took another 3 hours for the other leaders to arrive. They greeted him and listened to his story once more of how he was on a peace meeting to have the group of bandits be left alone and they would leave everyone else alone as they established their village.

"I don't believe it...what if he's just their executioner and you gathered us all here."

An older woman would say, she couldn't be more than 40 from the looks of it but she showed all the signs of being a capable ruler.

The other leader stayed silent, he was younger than the two and was still mulling over the information that was give to them.

Mr. Shu however was watching Itami intently along with his pets. He didn't seem frightened in the least and was leaning more on the side of trusting the boy. "I understand your concern Linda, but lets hear the boy out...I'm sure he wouldn't have come alone with just pets if he wanted to do our villages harm."

--------------------
PM
^
Lumia Kouhi
 Posted: Jan 5 2018, 01:40 PM
Quote Post
Advanced Member

Post Count: 62
Member Inventory: View
Ryu: 0
Offline


The more he waited the worst things got, three hours was ridiculous to sit around and do nothing. Itami wasn't the kind to sit still so he ended up pacing but, after a talking from Fang, did it out of everyone's way and mostly out of sight else it make them nervous. It was good Fang was here to coach him through all this, he and Panzer had sucky people skills. The wait was infuriating but soon enough people arrived and he could finally stop his pacing and just stand there and watch.

Your choice; stand still for respect or sit at ease and relax, both would look good on our part.

It was taken seriously. Fang sat next to Itami who stood up straight with his arms crossed, Panzer sat down on his shoulder and relaxed, and Fang looked on with perked up ears like a bright eyed puppy. Given one particular person it was best to look friendly. A woman was really painting them in a wrong color, making them out to be their killers which Fang even didn't understand, they gave no aggression or sign of attack. Panzer hated the woman and could only pout and frown at her insult. Itami relaxed his rising anger by scratching Fang behind his ears, anything other than let out an outburst though he was reaching his limit.

Remind me again who we're suppose to be peaceful towards---

Don't, get that anger out of your head, peaceful means everyone. Unless were fighting for people's or our own self defense we are not hurting anyone.

Self defense of our honor counts doesn't it?

Shut it hairball!

They all looked at each other, not a sound escaped them, they just stared at each other from the people's point of view. They finished as they looked back, not knowing what to say that would prove the woman wrong other than their action. So long as they didn't attack they proved the woman wrong and unfortunately that's all they could do, even Itami knew talk was cheap. They wouldn't think that way if talking worked earlier. Panzer just relaxed, no aggression or intent, Fang looked on with a puzzled look even cocking his head to the side wondering why she said that and Itami just stood there waiting. He at least knew stepping in without being addressed and approaching would look bad given the tension. He spoke up when it seemed like they were done to try but he was only going to say what Fang allowed or else a "headful" from him later.

"I don't know what you expect me to say? Words aren't always enough, I know that, I speak with action. It's how I was able to convince them to let this be solved with no more problems...or bloodshed. I'm here so that everyone can live. Though I don't know why a person of action was sent for clearly a situation of talk but I'm here without aggression which is my action.....huh. You all want to fight for your families but how about you instead choose to live for them and end this peacefully?"

Well that was a mouthful, he's never talked so much in his whole life, he had to gasp for air and curse that damn dog for putting him through that ordeal. Fang just looked on accomplished, he was going to pay for it later he knew it.
PM
^
iceshadow40
 Posted: Jan 5 2018, 05:55 PM
Quote Post
Advanced Member

Post Count: 47
Member Inventory: View
Ryu: 3300
Offline


Though not all of his actions made sense what Itami said was good for the leaders to all look at each other and nod in unison. Mr. Shu was the one smiling happily at the young boy for being able to speak so clearly on what was happening. He was also the first to sign the paper.

Linda on the other hand was hesitant to sign and was about to put up a counter argument before Shu put a hand on her shoulder. It was clear he wanted her to think clearly on what this meant for the future not what had happened in the past. Sighing heavily she would lower her hands in defeat and sign the paper followed by the younger leader who signed as Jaune.

That was all three leaders signatures and approval to Itami's action.

"For a individual of action, you must be proud of your self today as Action is not always the way to settle disputes. Sometimes words are more powerful than fighting." Mr. Shu would say to Itami as Jaune came up and shook his hand. "The pen is mightier than the sword." Jaune would say before leading Linda out of the room. She only smiled at Itami as she struggled deep down to do her best towards forgiveness to the bandits.

With this Itami was left to leave the village to return to the bandits. He'd be able to show them, they could live their lives normally now as long as they stopped all the useless bloodshed between the towns. Itami would be praised for his good deed today and would be sent to return home in the dark of night.

[Mission Success]

--------------------
PM
^
Lumia Kouhi
 Posted: Jan 8 2018, 04:22 AM
Quote Post
Advanced Member

Post Count: 62
Member Inventory: View
Ryu: 0
Offline


Well that was very, very difficult, I never want to do that again. That was a common thought through all their heads even Itami's. He finally exhaled after holding his breath for so long, Panzer thought his heart would skip a beat from not knowing should they prepare to fight, and Fang was frightened I'd he could keep the rage monster in check. But it seemed everything worked out in the end.

Once they got everything squared away with the leaders and said their departing words, or barks, they headed back to give the others the news. It would probably be uneventful but that didn't bother them any. It was good news he could return to his mother too, Itami even started thinking he knew why she put him through all this, maybe there was a chance for it after all. However, that didn't fix what was already done and he'd have to continue as planned.

He didn't relish the thought but he needed to do this and had to do so alone, or as alone as possible for these two won't let him do it without them. Nevertheless he was prepared, it was all done and taken care of so that left no loose ends to tie off. He could face his decision with a clear head and no strings dangling loose, his family was another matter.

-Exit-
PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topic


 


 


Skin made by Kman of Kskins