Reply to this topicStart new topic

> Reunion
Uchiha, Zau
 Posted: Dec 29 2017, 09:24 AM
Quote Post
Advanced Member

Member Inventory: View
Ryu: 0

The cart rolled along, bumping along on roads now instead of the sand they had been used to. Zau shifted the straw hat covering his face from the sun, looking around at the surroundings while blinking the sudden light away from his vision. His pulse quickened slightly as his eyes cleared-did he know that tree? Was that bush where he...wait, had that rock always been there?

Zau sat up. He was riding in the back of a cart, next to a dog and three pigs. He had been given free passage back to the village, so long as he slept with the animals and promised assistance should they encounter Akuma or bandits. He had made the promise, but his services had gone unneeded. They were now within sight of the village, and no bandits dared operate this close to the village. Even Akuma shied away at this range.

Zau ran a hand through his curly mop of hair. It had gotten to roughly chin length, and he rarely wore it up these days; there simply wasn't time with all of his duties at the monastery. He pulled a single piece of straw from his curls and tossed it aside, and ran his hands down his tunic, trying in vain to smooth some of the wrinkles his sleeping conditions had worn into his clothes. Zau leaped up onto the railing of the cart, balancing upon a beam and drawing a surprised yelp from the cart driver.

"Akarigakure. I'm home."

~~~

Once he was through the gate, Zau would wander through the streets. It had been quite some time since he had seen the village; the last time, as far as he could remember, was just after the Chuunin Exams. About nine months. Wonder what I've missed.

--------------------
Uchiha, Zau
user posted image
PM
^
Jashinru Uchiha
 Posted: Dec 29 2017, 04:29 PM
Quote Post
Advanced Member

Ryu: 1350

So early in the morning in the far corners of the training ground, the sound of sparks and metal could be heard clashing violently. Jash and Lady Kazue were at it again with those spears. Time and time again jash rushed his sensei trying to get the edge in their spars, but no luck came upon him. The blades of his spear tipped with chidori and it still didnt help him scratch her, not once.

He on the other hand had no such luck, his body had become adorned with marks from the volts and cuts he had taken from her spear. His will however never faultered every day he came and tried again and again until he was almost as good as her at dodging. Thats what he had been up to for the last nine months.

Kazue looked to the sky as she heard the screeching of a hawk, and ran towards the village gates with no word to her pupil. With haste Jash followed, wondering what the hell the worry was. When they arrived they saw what looked to be a wonderer heading from a cart towards the village streets while watching from the buildongs above. Kazue knew who it was immediately, but it took Jash a second to come around.

Zau! Jash jumped from rhe rooftop, and landed near the strawhat wearing disciple, running up to him smiling covered in sweat. Welcome back!

--------------------
PM
^
Uchiha, Zau
 Posted: Dec 30 2017, 06:18 AM
Quote Post
Advanced Member

OOC: Let's share Kazue's NPC-ness

Zau's head swiveled as he heard a familiar voice. Jash had leaped down from a high building, followed by Kazue-sensei. "Jash!" As Jash got closer, Zau noticed the sweat stains against Jash's clothes and the tell-tale sheen of moisture on his cousin's skin that indicated sweat. Zau calculated what would happen soon, and as Jash got right up by him, Zau sidestepped, passing around Jash's body. "You stink. And you have dirt on your chin."

Zau looked over Jash's skin-painful looking welts and burn marks adorned his skin. Zau was fairly sure he knew those marks-Lady Kazue hadn't changed much, it seemed. Zau turned to her and bowed slightly. "Lady Kazue. Still teaching Jash a few lessons, I see?"

Kazue nodded. "He listens about as well as before." Zau straightened up in response and glanced back at Jash. "Sorry to hear that."

Zau's hand reflexively went to his waist, and his eyes widened. "Crap. Left it behind." Zau held up a hand and ran back to the cart, shoving around the hay until he found what he was looking for. He strapped his lost item back onto his waist-a sword, not held by a sheath. The blade was quite obviously blunt, and rounded at the tip and edge. "Has anyone seen Vivian today?"

--------------------
Uchiha, Zau
user posted image
PM
^
Vivian Hyuuga
 Posted: Dec 30 2017, 07:30 AM
Quote Post
Ghost of Akari

Pouring over her work while situated on Mount Akarat, her home away from home these days, Vivian looked up to see Heinlein entering her room. The floors were laden with piles upon piles of papers, some kept in relatively order while others seemingly thrown carelessly where they may fall. Underlying the chaos there was a system, or at least that's what she told herself. The tengu came bearing gifts; yet more scrolls to add to thee abundance within the room. Tip-toeing around the stacks he placed them at her desk for her to look at.

"Father's work on the nature of akuma like you asked."

"Mm? Oh perfect. Hey have you seen the scroll on negation by Shiho Sarutobi? I could have sworn I put it next to the pile on fuuinjutsu."

"Are you seriously asking me if I know where your scroll is in this mess? Does it look like I have the time or the energy to keep track of these things?"

Throwing her hands in the air in mock exasperation Vivian shook her head as she gave him a smirk. "Isn't that what I keep you around for? Ah nevermind, now that I think about it I'm not sure I ever got around to borrowing it from sensei. Back in a few."

Visualizing her sensei in her mind it only took her a moment before her chakra took hold and teleported her to where Kazue currently was having a chat with the rest of her team. Yes she periodically popped in unannounced much to her sensei's chagrin and the scarring of her own pure and innocent mind. It's a wonder Vivian was still alive frankly.

"Sensei! My research is hitting a bit of a dead end, remember that scroll... I was..."

Stopping dead in her tracks the chuunin noticed the situation unfolding before her and trailed off before she could finish her thought. Her mind still mostly elsewhere was having difficulty uncoupling itself from the formula she had been working on the last few weeks and focusing on the reality of Zau being right in front of her.

What.

Now completely ignoring her sensei and Jash both of whom she has presumably seen in the last 9 months because they didn't just FUCK OFF to the middle of nowhere all that time, Vivian walked her ass right on over and leaned right in all up in Zau's face. Mind you she wasn't upset with him in the slightest and it was a struggle to keep a straight face but by god was she going to do her best to fuck with him.

"You sir are in so much shit." Narrowing her eyes she practically growled out her words, although she only had a few seconds at best before she broke into a grin pulling both her teammates into a group hug whether they liked it or not. Burying herself in work for all this time had taken the edge off her temper and curbed her aloof tendencies. At the very least for now she was acutely aware of how much she had missed having all of them together.

It's about damn time.

--------------------
Vivian Hyuuga
user posted image
PM
^
Jashinru Uchiha
 Posted: Dec 30 2017, 08:15 AM
Quote Post
Advanced Member

oh ha ha Jash sarcasticly snarked at his cousin and sensei. For your information, i just so happen to be... A sudden slap across Jashs head as he was about to reveal his secrets before Kazue knocked him across the head with the polearm of one of her spears, mumbling his idiocy under her breath. Immediately bouncing back up the chuunin decided it best to change the subject while rubbing his head.

This dirts called growing up, still the size of a fourth grader? he would say examining Zaus new appearance, he had really taken to the role of a monk well however. Had he taken the vow as well? Jash could only wonder, but didnt speak his thoughts aloud, merely left it at as it was with his earlier comment before slamming his spear into the ground, before suddenly well...the devil herself just appared out of no where. ask and Zau shall recieve. he said crossing his arms and made way for Vivian as she came through.

Reunited and it feels so good. The team was finally back together, the trio had went their own way to train their own skills, but their feelings hadnt changed much. Zau and Jash still scolded one another, and Vivian was that median as she embraced them both in a hug. Jash took to the moment, for a moment before realizing this was too weird.

alright alright he would say pushing her off. He was shirtless and hugging a Zau. Not cool. Kazue merely held her spear out as a warning to not even touch her.

--------------------
PM
^
Uchiha, Zau
 Posted: Dec 30 2017, 08:44 AM
Quote Post
Advanced Member

No sooner had he asked about Vivian did she just...show up. That was a neat trick. Unfortunately, by its very nature, Zau was pretty sure he couldn't possibly add it to his arsenal-what was there to observe, after all, when the target was just somewhere else with a thought?

The thought fled Zau's mind as Vivian pulled him and Jash together. Zau's nose was immediately assaulted by the smell. Zau shoved himself out of the group, at roughly the same time as Jash. He had been cautious for a moment about Vivian-she had seemed mad, at first-but apparently, she was just glad to see everyone together. Zau almost let himself just feel glad for the moment too, but then Jash, true to form, had to open his mouth again.

Zau's expression hardened as he took a more solid stance against Jash, and in a very unmonkly fashion, called Jash out. "I could kick your ass no matter my size! And I could grow that shit too, I shave it off because if you can't grow an actual beard it just looks stupid!"

Zau seemed to realize that he had slipped as soon as he finished speaking, and straightened up and inhaled deeply, letting out an equally long exhale. "After nine months of relative calm, finding my inner peace, daily meditation and relaxation, I come home, and you manage to push my buttons in five minutes. You're an artist, Jash."

--------------------
Uchiha, Zau
user posted image
PM
^
Vivian Hyuuga
 Posted: Jan 2 2018, 06:14 AM
Quote Post
Ghost of Akari

Vivian would give Jash a look that basically said "the hell's you're problem, you literally asked for this". This guy. The least he could do was show some appreciation for her random act of camaraderie. Regardless her moment of spontaneous affect was over and she no longer really cared. Within seconds her teammates were already back to their usual bickering. She had forgotten about their regular back and forth spats, or had she simply repressed the memories?

These guys.

"Alright boys, calm your spiking testosterone levels. You can resume your... debate, or whatever this is later. Besides," she went on with a smirk. "We all know who's the toughest of everyone here." After a moment of pause she threw her arms dramatically towards their sensei. "Kazue-sensei~! Probably." That last word she threw out with a playful wink towards their teacher.

"Anyway uh... Zau. Who are you planning on murdering with that extremely inefficient weapon? Or are you looking to collect on some debts and you don't think they really need their kneecaps? I can save you the deliberation if there is any, Jash doesn't need his."

--------------------
Vivian Hyuuga
user posted image
PM
^
Jashinru Uchiha
 Posted: Jan 2 2018, 08:31 PM
Quote Post
Advanced Member

Thank you he would reply to Zau. A big smile on his face then slowly looking at Vivian with her glair of disappointment towards him. He wanted a hug, and then Zau was Zau and he remembered that he annoyed him to no end somedays, but he was his teammate at the wnd of the day and he would take a kunai for him, but only a kunai.

He then looked at Zaus new weapon as well, and his head quickly darted to Vivian. Nooope, Lady Kazues already tried and failed. These are my knees he would say proudly lifting his pants leg, and showing more welts from burn marks, this trainings been hell.

Kazue would snark and take her spear point and put it to Jashs chin. And were for from done. she would say before taking it back. Jash would shudder and keep listening to Viv and Zau.

--------------------
PM
^
Uchiha, Zau
 Posted: Jan 3 2018, 12:48 PM
Quote Post
Advanced Member

Zau defensively rested his hand on his sword's handle and made a face somewhere between a glare and a pout. "Not murdering is kind of the point. With this, if I want to kill someone, I have to really mean it. The Order has a very strong opinion of murder. It is, however, somewhat fuzzier on the subject of kneecaps."

Zau shrugged. There were other matters at hand-specifically, the reason why Zau came back to the village in the first place. "Congratulations are in order, I hear. You two both made ANBU? Viv, congrats. Jash...how?"

No sooner had Zau finished saying that did one of those elusive fighters arrive, seemingly from nowhere. "Asakage-sama welcomes you back home, Zau. He's also decided to make you work off that vacation you had with the monks. The three of you are to report to his office as soon as you are able. You have a mission."

--------------------
Uchiha, Zau
user posted image
PM
^
Vivian Hyuuga
 Posted: Jan 17 2018, 10:16 AM
Quote Post
Ghost of Akari

Vivian laughed at the face Zau pulled as he heard her talk about his sword. Touchy much?

"Oh well as long as they're fine on the subject of kneecaps I guess those monks aren't all that stuffy. And thanks. It was honestly a surprise we both made it this early out of attaining chuunin. I still suspect a certain spear lady had a say in it, but good luck trying to confirm it one way or another."

The arrival of messengers from the Kage's office had Vivian stand up a little straighter. Since joining the ranks of the anbu she had a more acute sense of duty than before, even if it was somewhat begrudging. Her goals still hadn't changed, not since that day she had found out the truth. Yet being given this honor reminded her that there were many other issues that needed to be tended to, even if she was remotely ready for her true hunt. Perhaps that had been the goal of her recommendation in the first place but she had no way of knowing for sure if that was the case.

"Well no time like the present. You guys ready? I'm going to go take care of a few things, meet you there."

Having left Heinlein waiting for her back in the mountain she realized it was rather rude to simply leave him there without coming back with an explanation. Unless there was some other pressing matter that her teammates just had to tell her right then and there that couldn't wait until they met again in a short while Vivian would warp herself back to her summon and give him a quick breakdown on what had just transpired. With that out of the way it was another short warp back to the village HQ where she would wait for her teammates to show up.

--------------------
Vivian Hyuuga
user posted image
PM
^
Jashinru Uchiha
 Posted: Jan 24 2018, 10:09 AM
Quote Post
Advanced Member

Jash would boast confidently, Uhh cuz I'm a boss? Also Kazue made me... he'd say crossing his arms. Hey you made it didn't you? Told you to start using your potential! she'd say while her Double spear polearm hitting Jash on the top of his head. Owww...why sensei... he'd say curling towards the ground holding his head.

Then a stooge from the Kages office showed up and started barking up orders. An assignment already? I'm still recovering from the last one! he'd complain. WILL YOU STOP BEING SO DAMN LAZY! STRAIGTEN UP! Kazue barked making Jashs posture straighten back up.

Alright, Alright. I'll meet ya'll up at Lord Choutens Geez. he'd say before jumping away into the buildings.

--------------------
PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topic

Skin made by Kman of Kskins