Closed TopicStart new topic

> Some global limit breaks
Hitoshura
 Posted: Feb 25 2018, 05:33 AM
Quote Post

Member Inventory: View
Ryu: 0

Limit Break [Attribute]
Description: The soft cap for an attribute of your choice is increased by half (rounded down) for your rank. For example, a Genin could use 1NP per 5 points in an attribute up to 37 instead of 25.
Benefit: Increases soft cap on one attribute. Can be taken multiple times for different attributes, but only once for each.
Cost: 10
Trait Type: S

Limit Break [Skill]
Description: The soft cap for an skill of your choice is increased by half for your rank. For example, a Genin could use 1NP per 10 points in an attribute up to 60 instead of 40.
Benefit: Increases soft cap on one skill. Can be taken multiple times for different skills, but only once for each.
Cost: 8
Trait Type: A

--------------------
user posted image

QUOTE (Kennyrules)
It's a bit refreshing to see this, honestly. I see a bunch of "well, if the user is able to handle it, why not" answers here. I love it. Common sense should reign supreme, not hard and fast rules that need to be enforced. Thank you staff. We of the userbase love you <3
PMEmail Poster
^
BurningBright
 Posted: Feb 25 2018, 05:42 AM
Quote Post
Administrator

Ryu: 700

Unapproved, actually. I misread.

Pushing the caps THAT high seems a bit much, especially if they include S-rank caps.

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
^
Hitoshura
 Posted: Feb 25 2018, 03:31 PM
Quote Post

50%?

--------------------
user posted image

QUOTE (Kennyrules)
It's a bit refreshing to see this, honestly. I see a bunch of "well, if the user is able to handle it, why not" answers here. I love it. Common sense should reign supreme, not hard and fast rules that need to be enforced. Thank you staff. We of the userbase love you <3
PMEmail Poster
^
Hitoshura
 Posted: Mar 3 2018, 07:02 PM
Quote Post

Part bump, part question. Could it remain at 'doubled' if it could only be taken by one attribute ever?

--------------------
user posted image

QUOTE (Kennyrules)
PMEmail Poster
^
Albacorbis
 Posted: Mar 8 2018, 05:40 AM
Quote Post
Red-Ice Froot Loli

100% would be too much even if it were only for one stat. The way that it is right now is fine though. Approved.

--------------------
Vivian Hyuuga
user posted image

Yuzuru Kodogu
user posted image

Haruhi
user posted image
PMEmail Poster
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Closed TopicStart new topic

Skin made by Kman of Kskins