Closed TopicStart new topic

> [A-Rank Senjutsu] Senpou: Suzaku Higen-ryu: Zen, Order of the White Flame
BurningBright
 Posted: Mar 1 2018, 09:43 AM
Quote Post
Administrator

Member Inventory: View
Ryu: 100

Name: Senpou: Suzaku Higen-ryu: Zen [Sage Art: Red Bird Flying Majesty Style: Zen]

Jutsu Type: Senjutsu

Range: Self; Any

Element: Non-Elemental

Requirements: Sage Mode

Description: Utilizing the principles of meditation learned during the process of learning Sage Mode, the user enters a state of altered consciousness during which their soul actually leaves their earthly form behind while simultaneously absorbing natural energy at a slower rate in order to sustain the body in absence of a soul. Every post spent outside the body allows the user to absorb Natural Energy at 1/5th the usual rate. While the user is outside their body, they cannot interact with the world around them or use jutsu, and are intangible, invisible, inaudible, and do not produce a scent. Chakra detection abilities can reveal their presence, but only a technique specifically designed to interact with spirits could allow for anything further than detection. There is no limit to how far the user may travel from their body, nor is there a limit to how long they may leave their body. Travel in this form is done at the user's speed, though they are not bound by gravity and can pass through solid objects as they move. To cancel this jutsu, the user must actually return to their physical body.

Limitations:
-While in an astral state, the user can only employ their senses of sight and hearing.
-While in an astral state, the user is entirely unaware of what is happening to their body unless they are actively watching it

Weaknesses:
-The user cannot interact with the physical world, but techniques that affect spirits and souls can be used on the user

Drawbacks:
-The user's body is entirely defenseless while the user is in an astral state.
-Should the user's body die while the user is in an astral state, their soul will be stuck on Earth, incapable of passing on from this life

Post Duration: Indefinite

Creator: Uchiha Zau

Cost: Absorbs 10 Sage Chakra per post if Imperfect Sage; 20 per post if Perfect Sage

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
^
Albacorbis
 Posted: Mar 4 2018, 09:47 PM
Quote Post
Red-Ice Froot Loli

Ryu: 0

How fast does the user move while in this state?

--------------------
Vivian Hyuuga
user posted image

Yuzuru Kodogu
user posted image

Haruhi
user posted image
PMEmail Poster
^
BurningBright
 Posted: Mar 7 2018, 10:14 AM
Quote Post
Administrator

As fast as the user is, but...floating, since, you know. Lack of form kind of keeps gravity from working.

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
^
ZacDesu
 Posted: Mar 7 2018, 11:47 AM
Quote Post
Advanced Member

Ryu: 200

I'm okay I guess with mostly everything though except like a few things. No limit means you could literally go anywhere around the world and have eyes anywhere. While that in itself can be great, wouldn't you think the benefit is too much?

Do you have to travel back to your body at the same speed it takes to leave it? Or can you cancel it and immediately head back to your own body instantaneously?

Since you can go 'anywhere', does this mean you can enter a compound for example that has a fuuinjutsu that restricts entry for those that do not have their requirements or etc?

This post has been edited by ZacDesu: Mar 7 2018, 11:50 AM

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
^
BurningBright
 Posted: Mar 8 2018, 04:44 AM
Quote Post
Administrator

No limit means you could literally go anywhere around the world and have eyes anywhere.

Yes, that is indeed what it means. At my own speed, while my mortal body is defenseless and potentially starving/dehydrating, without access to jutsu to improve my mobility.

wouldn't you think the benefit is too much?

Not at all. I can already scout safely with Kage Bunshin. Sure, this lets me do so from the air, remain undetected if there are no chakra sensors (but let's face it, there are always chakra sensors), and pass through solid objects, but Kage Bunshin lets me be in dozens of places at once compared to this jutsu's 1 at once, KB lets my main body remain active, and KB can interact with the world, including use jutsu. If you consider that my main body can absorb Sage Chakra at a full rate as opposed to this jutsu's reduced rate while my clones are scouting, KB is even "cheaper".

Do you have to travel back to your body at the same speed it takes to leave it? Or can you cancel it and immediately head back to your own body instantaneously?

You have to actually return to your body, you can't just poof home.

Since you can go 'anywhere', does this mean you can enter a compound for example that has a fuuinjutsu that restricts entry for those that do not have their requirements or etc?

Theoretically, yes, but to my knowledge, those don't really exist anywhere right now.

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
^
Albacorbis
 Posted: Mar 8 2018, 05:17 AM
Quote Post
Red-Ice Froot Loli

Ryu: 0

Approved.

--------------------
Vivian Hyuuga
user posted image

Yuzuru Kodogu
user posted image

Haruhi
user posted image
PMEmail Poster
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Closed TopicStart new topic

Skin made by Kman of Kskins