Albacorbis
 Posted: Mar 4 2018, 09:45 PM
Quote Post
Froot Loop

Member Inventory: View
Ryu: 100

Name: Disable

Jutsu Type: Fuuinjutsu

Requirements: Seeing the jutsu executed once, Byakugan or other means of seeing the chakra in action.

Description: This seal is meant to be applied in combat. First the user must observe the target use a jutsu at least once with their Byakugan or other means that allows them to understand the workings of the targets chakra. Then the user will make contact with the target, applying them with this seal. This removes the target's ability to perform that jutsu or any related jutsu (derivatives or requirements up or down any number of steps) for the remainder of the thread, though the seal will fade in one OOC week. If the jutsu or related jutsu are still in effect when this seal is applied they are dispelled.

Seal Description: Four lines of kanji that all intersect at the point of contact and are at otherwise equal angles to each other. The writing extends out for 1 foot from the point of contact. Most of the writing will fade after a few seconds, but the central kanji remains. It reads "Forbidden".

Limitations: The user must see the jutsu they are targeting at least once, this may not be removed.

Creator: Vivian Hyuuga

Cost: 95

--------------------
Vivian Hyuuga
user posted image

Yuzuru Kodogu
user posted image

Haruhi
user posted image
PMEmail Poster
^
BurningBright
 Posted: Mar 7 2018, 11:53 AM
Quote Post
Administrator

Ryu: 500

Blocking Derivatives makes sense to me. If someone blocks Rasengan, Rasenshuriken shouldn't work.

Going backwards doesn't make as much sense to me. Blocking a more advanced thing shouldn't also keep the simplest expression of it from working, in my head.

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
^
ZacDesu
 Posted: Mar 7 2018, 11:55 AM
Quote Post
Advanced Member

Ryu: 1100

Similar to how Sharingan needs the user's element to copy techniques, does this require the user to have that element to seal it?

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
^
Albacorbis
 Posted: Mar 7 2018, 12:11 PM
Quote Post
Froot Loop

Ryu: 100

To Zac's question, no. This shouldn't have anything to do with elements really. The user isn't using any element after all.

For BB, the reason I wrote that it goes both ways is due to how it works. I'm assuming that jutsu which are related are also formed internally in similar ways. The user must first witness how that particular line of jutsu is executed internally and then the seal is applied in such a way as to specifically target disrupting that way of working their chakra. To put it another way, it doesn't really make any sense for derivatives going down the line to be blocked but those higher up to be unaffected. They all (if they really are proper derivatives) should use the same principles.

--------------------
Vivian Hyuuga
user posted image

Yuzuru Kodogu
user posted image

Haruhi
user posted image
PMEmail Poster
^
BurningBright
 Posted: Mar 8 2018, 07:01 AM
Quote Post
Administrator

Ryu: 500

Eh. Fair enough. Approved.

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Closed TopicStart new topic

Skin made by Kman of Kskins