Posted: Mar 7 2018, 07:11 AM
Quote Post
Froot Loop

Member Inventory: View
Ryu: 100

Name: Far Sight Network

Jutsu Type: Fuuinjutsu

Requirements: Far Sight

Description: By concentrating their chakra through their FTG seals the user is capable of throwing their perception through multiple seals simultaneously. There are no limits as to how many seals can be used in conjunction, but in general they can utilize 1 seal for every 5 points in concentration they possess before the information they glean starts to deteriorate.

Additionally, the user gains a subconscious awareness of the area around their seals even if they're not actively using Far Sight or Far Sight Network. This manifests by allowing the user to place certain parameters on the network. They are able to place 1 parameter per 10 concentration they possess. An example of possible parameters would be "alert me when chakra is actively used within sensory range" or "alert me when there are signs of violence". Parameters must be things the user would be able to discern where they actively looking through their seals, so a parameter of "alert me when someone is feeling fear" would only work if the fear were apparent.

When parameters are triggered the user feels an insistent tugging at the back of their mind, enough to wake them should they be experiencing natural sleep. They are able to ascertain which seal it was that tripped the alarm.

Seal description: Four arrows (symbols, not drawings of arrows) all facing towards the same point (point depicted), the arrowheads almost touching. The seal must be placed on the user.

Limitations: Still requires at least 1 seal to work through as its predecessor, but the limit of 1 seal at a time is no longer the case. This cannot be removed. Instead they are able to use one seal per 5 concentration, increasing to two seals per 5 concentration via favoring. Additionally the parameters they can set are limited in number to 1 per 10 concentration, increasing to 1 per 5 concentration via favoring.

Creator: Vivian Hyuuga

Cost: 100 chakra to place, 25 per post to actively use the network. Alert parameters are a passive function.

--------------------
Vivian Hyuuga
user posted image

Yuzuru Kodogu
user posted image

Haruhi
user posted image
PMEmail Poster
^
BurningBright
 Posted: Mar 12 2018, 04:39 AM
Quote Post
Administrator

Member Inventory: View
Ryu: 500

Approved.

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Closed TopicStart new topic

Skin made by Kman of Kskins