Posted: Mar 9 2018, 04:10 PM
Quote Post

Member Inventory: View
Ryu: 0

Name: Auto Pilot but not for Puppets

Jutsu Type: Ninjutsu

Range: Far

Requirements: Chakra Threads, 50 chakra control

Description: The user sends a pulse of chakra through their chakra strings, issuing a simple command to the attached object(s) before severing the chakra strings completely. This command must be fairly straight forward- a specific type of attack and a specific target. For the next three rounds of posting, or until the target has been eliminated, the object(s) will repeatedly utilize the selected attack method on the target. This can be useful for keeping an enemy occupied while the user focuses on other actions. Alternatively, they can order the object(s) to guard a specific target, in which case they will maneuver themselves to defend the target.

Limitations: Lasts for three rounds of posting. Cannot be removed, but can be extended to 5 rounds.
Cannot be used on puppets. Cannot be removed.

Weaknesses: Object(s) is/are capable of only one course of action selected at the time of casting that cannot be changed. Cannot be removed.

Creator: Kai Kudo

Cost: 10/object

--------------------
user posted image

QUOTE (Kennyrules)
It's a bit refreshing to see this, honestly. I see a bunch of "well, if the user is able to handle it, why not" answers here. I love it. Common sense should reign supreme, not hard and fast rules that need to be enforced. Thank you staff. We of the userbase love you <3
PMEmail Poster
^
ZacDesu
 Posted: Mar 12 2018, 12:31 AM
Quote Post
Advanced Member

Ryu: 700

This is the puppetless version of AutoPilot.

Understandable. It just seems that it would be rudimentary thought processes similar to basic solid clones. If you wanted them to actually defend well, you might want to get an upgrade or stuff.

Approved for me.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
^
BurningBright
 Posted: Mar 12 2018, 04:38 AM
Quote Post
Administrator

Ryu: 700

Approved.

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Closed TopicStart new topic

Skin made by Kman of Kskins