Quote Post
Advanced Member

Member Inventory: View
Ryu: 0

Name: Shard: Daedric Contract

Jutsu Type: Fuuinjutsu

Range: Self-Contact

Element: None

Requirements: Shard; unsealed Akuma; some measure of control; Summoning Technique

Description: Not a physical seal, more of a spiritual one between chakra, the user can use the demon artifact to create an everlasting bond with an Akuma for use in summoning them like through the Summoning Technique. In order to do this it must be with an unsealed Akuma that the user has gained control over by dominating it with their power or by personal terms; it must submit by choice or force. Once contracted they are sealed within the item until they are summoned, capable of understanding one another through their link almost like mental communication. They can be summoned and sealed based on the user's whims so long as they hold the Shard in their possession though losing it risks everything.

Limitations:
-The targeted Akuma, contracted or otherwise, might be one with the user but they do not count for any Jinchuuriki requirements nor can they share their power like how they do with their host. This cannot be removed or altered in any way.
-The user can control one Akuma at a time for every 10 points of willpower they possess; 40 for A-Ranked. This cannot be removed.
-This cannot be used for S-Ranked Akuma. This cannot be removed unless the user is Sei Jounin and only 1 at a time.

Weaknesses:
-Without the Shard in their possession the user cannot summon or control the Akuma; risking their betrayals or whims. This cannot be removed but control can be covered with other forms of manipulation but they still cannot be summoned by any other means.

Drawbacks:
-None

Creator: Uchiha Lapis

Cost:
Equal to half the summoned Akuma's chakra to summon

--------------------
PM
^
IzzetDragon
 Posted: May 11 2018, 07:19 AM
Quote Post
Advanced Member

Let me know if I need to add summoning Jutsu as an additional requirement to up its balancing factor...since it's so different I didn't add it

--------------------
PM
^
BurningBright
 Posted: May 17 2018, 11:43 AM
Quote Post
Administrator

-The user can control one Akuma at a time for every 10 points of willpower they possess. This cannot be removed.

Even if it's only A-ranks that can be controlled like this, that's still massive. An A-rank Akuma is likely to be more powerful than an S-ranked summoning; being able to potentially control 10 at a time is tremendously powerful.

-This cannot be used for S-Ranked Akuma. This cannot be removed unless the user is Sei Jounin and willpower control is 50 instead of 10.

Similarly, controlling 2 S-ranked Akuma would be ridiculous. That's like being able to control both Kurama and Gyuki at the same time. If this is to be removed, I would much rather see it be a hard limit of 1 S-rank.

I would say that this probably should require summoning, yes.

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
^
IzzetDragon
 Posted: May 18 2018, 08:23 AM
Quote Post
Advanced Member

A requires 40

Restricted S to 1

Summoning added

--------------------
PM
^
BurningBright
 Posted: Yesterday at 02:13 am
Quote Post
Administrator

Approved.

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Closed TopicStart new topic

Skin made by Kman of Kskins