> [B Rank Genjutsu] Magen: Tenchi Tenka[Uchiha, Ninigi], Cuatro
N tha Darth
 Posted: May 29 2018, 07:57 AM
Quote Post

Member Inventory: View
Ryu: 0

Name: Demonic Illusion: Heaven and Earth on Fire

Jutsu Type: Gen

Description: This illusion first requires the target to first become a victim of fire damage from the user. Thereafter, the genjutsu can be cast. The user can re-create the exact sensation of any and all previous burns that they are aware which the target has suffered. It doesn't matter if said burns have been healed or not, however more recent burns are more likely to be believable as opposed to burns that have long passed. The most common use is to re-create the painful sensations of wounds that the user induced theirself. The user may if they wish, even recreate the illusion of the fire as opposed to just its burning sensation.

If the burning sensation being rekindled was Goukaton fire, the burning from the genjutsu is just as believable if the burns are from a long time ago.

Post Duration: 3

Creator: Uchiha, Ninigi

Cost: 65

This post has been edited by N tha Darth: Jun 4 2018, 05:07 AM
PM
^
Albacorbis
 Posted: Jun 2 2018, 02:42 PM
Quote Post
Red-Ice Froot Loli

Eh... a guaranteed aftershock is a hard no I'd say. The way this reads if you use Goukaton together with this genjutsu you can slap them with any aftershock and there's no way whatsoever for them to get rid of it.

Other than that the wording is a little confusing. You say "The user can re-create the exact sensation of any and all previous burns that they are aware which the user has suffered", emphasis mine. I think you meant "Which the target has suffered" or it doesn't make much sense.

--------------------
Vivian Hyuuga
user posted image

Yuzuru Kodogu
user posted image

Haruhi
user posted image
PMEmail Poster
^
N tha Darth
 Posted: Jun 2 2018, 04:30 PM
Quote Post

Well the thing is Goukaton burns apparently are felt for even years even after the burns have healed. I'm looking for a reasonable way to add that here, any suggestion?
PM
^
Albacorbis
 Posted: Jun 2 2018, 05:12 PM
Quote Post
Red-Ice Froot Loli

"It doesn't matter if said burns have been healed or not, however more recent burns are more likely to be believable as opposed to burns that have long passed."

Perhaps if the original burn was caused by Goukaton then even if it's older it's just as believable as fresh burns.

--------------------
Vivian Hyuuga
user posted image

Yuzuru Kodogu
user posted image

Haruhi
user posted image
PMEmail Poster
^
N tha Darth
 Posted: Jun 4 2018, 05:12 AM
Quote Post

Makes sense. Done
PM
^
BurningBright
 Posted: Jun 7 2018, 10:16 PM
Quote Post
Administrator

Ryu: 700

Approved.

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Closed TopicStart new topic

Skin made by Kman of Kskins