Quote Post

Member Inventory: View
Ryu: 0

Name: Kagemane: Sharingan [Shadow Imitation: Copy Wheel Eye]

Jutsu Type: Dojutsu

Range: -

Element: None

Requirements: Sharingan; Eye Contact, Kagemane no Jutsu

Description: With Sharingan active, the user makes eye contact with a target, which then affects them in a unique way. This dojutsu allows the user to better intrap those caught by Shadow Jutsu by lowering the willpower of those jutsu are used on. This Dojutsu can be taken as any rank, allowing for more powerful hindrances, but requires the rank preceding it.

Debuff Amount:

C-ranked Techniques - Decrease Willpower attribute by 15 points.

B-ranked Techniques - Decrease Willpower attribute by 35 points.

A-ranked Techniques - Decrease Willpower attribute by 60 points.

S-ranked Techniques - Decrease Willpower attribute by 90 points.

Limitations: The Willpower lowered is only in relation to defense against various Kagemare jutsu. This limitation can't be removed.

Creator: Genji

Cost: 30 as C-rank; 30 additional for every rank above C ; 10 to maintain, 5 additional for every rank above C
PMEmail Poster
^
BurningBright
 Posted: Jun 15 2018, 12:59 AM
Quote Post
Administrator

Ryu: 700

Uh...you never say how much it lowers their willpower. We kinda need that bit. There is no "normal debuff". You can find a range of numbers in the attributes and skills guide.

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
^
Chocobocharm
 Posted: Jun 15 2018, 07:26 AM
Quote Post

Ryu: 0

My bad I saw a chart on there and I put 50% greater than the base guide is what I was going for. Was trying to template this like the Genjutsu: Sharingan.

I could have sworn I read that advanced elements and things augmented by AA were stronger than normal jutsu, which is why I made the debuffs stronger by a little bit, but kept it liner to what it effects for balance.
PMEmail Poster
^
BurningBright
 Posted: Jun 15 2018, 11:58 AM
Quote Post
Administrator

Ryu: 700

Right, but since there's a range for each rank, you can't really say "50% stronger" without specifying a static number first. Every buff has a static number relatively unique to it. If a range was 10-20, for example, you can't say your jutsu reduces their speed by 15 to 30 points; that doesn't tell anyone where their speed will be at. It needs to be exact.

In any case, approved.

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Closed TopicStart new topic

Skin made by Kman of Kskins